• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom smiled in her head she was dancing" I love you mommy I be okay I promise I call later and I have dads pokewatch" she say (night)

Mira approached Sharon with a frustrated look.

"Hey lady, what was with the yelling? You're causing so much of a racket you almost made my antenna fall off of my head."

Mira covered her mouth.

Jesus, I said that aloud? She thought, making sure her hat was covering her headgear.

"Huh? Oh, sorry about that....I was yelling at my daughter and I didn't know that I cause you trouble...." said Sharon.

Mira managed to sweat, which is strange for a Gynoid to do,

"Uh...Okay. I'll leave you guys to whatever you were doing."

Mira slithered back inside and sighed a breath of relief.

"If she saw my true primary form, she would've flipped cause' shoe would've k-known it was me who killed all those people."

Tachikoma wheeled by Mira and stopped.

"Hello Mr. Iva- Ooops, Err...Hello Mira!" She stammered, correcting herself.

Mira looked at Nina.

"Jeez, that sounds harsh. Hey quick-and-weird question. Ever felt like you were looking at yourself Naked in a body tat wasn't your's and felt slightly interested or attracted?"

Mira held up her hands.

"Don't take this the wrong way..."

Mira tugged her hand away.

"I have nothing to do." She said, aloof.She slumped on the couch beside Nina.

"Where's the fun around here..."

"Well....mostly we used to train....learning our new move, getting stronger for a battle...." Said Nina.

"I'm no Pokehuman, so that's booooring." She groaned, leaning back into the sofa.

"Hey, you were giving that Dusk guy lessons, huh? Maybe you should go find him."

"Dusk? He seem like ok when he talking with my aunt....or was it I ran away since I was in trouble......hmm....I don't where his is....." Nina get off the sofa.

"Okay, Quickly..." Mira ran out of the house and made a Beeline towards the back of the house. Once there, she jumped the whole two stories into Dusk's room through the open window. She crawled in and changed back into Dusk and flopped onto the bed, seeing the door open just in time.

Brianna smiled internally,

"Alright! Now one and two, one and two..."

She said as she started walking with Trebuchet, slowly going faster.

@Noivern

"Hey, this is fun and all...but can we get out soon? I don't wanna stay this way forever, eh?"

Trebuchet asked, stepping over a log.

Noivern said:
"Hey, this is fun and all...but can we get out soon? I don't wanna stay this way forever, eh?"
Trebuchet asked, stepping over a log.
"But I wanna show off our fusion! Can we please?"

Brianna whined.

Noivern said:
"For a little." He insisted.
"Then never again, Aight?"
"Never again? We look so badass as a fusion! Hey, we should try it with the others too!"

She said,

"What if we are extra powerful in this form?! It could really support us in brutal battles..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back