• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Kendra just went back upstairs" can I speak with you sherry" feeling light headed not sure she can explain she pregnant

"Dusk.....why are you upset over this?" Nina said it as she watched him leave. Nina bend down and crying. She keep crying as she don't know what going on anymore.

@Noivern

The door slammed right beside Trebuchet.

Trebuchet looked up from his desktop full of stones and saw Dusk storming in.

"Aye, what's got yer panties inna bunch?"

Dusk never responded. Trebuchet shrugged and returned his attention to his desk.

Noivern said:
The door slammed right beside Trebuchet.
Trebuchet looked up from his desktop full of stones and saw Dusk storming in.

"Aye, what's got yer panties inna bunch?"

Dusk never responded. Trebuchet shrugged and returned his attention to his desk.
Nina keep crying and lay beside the tree. "Stupid Dusk.....I hate you.....you really hurt my feeling....stupid bastard...." Nine cover herself again as she cry more. She have never feeling so bad.

@Noivern

Last edited by a moderator:
Kendra had tears in her eyes" remember at the warehouse I was gone for days I was raped" she say scared sitting in a chair shaking " I'm pregnant" she told her freaking out and crying" I don't know what to do help me sherry" she say scared

Brianna walked inside the house, to find Trebuchet working at a Desk and Dusk looking furious, she walked to Trebuchet,

"Hey, Buch... What'cha doin'?"

She said looking at the pile of rocks.

@Noivern

Kendra just cried more" no it's not it hurts so bad" she told her

Blossom went downstairs as she saw dusk as her eyes were red Dom crying " I'm hated my sister hates me" she cried

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just cried more" no it's not it hurts so bad" she told her
Blossom went downstairs as she saw dusk as her eyes were red Dom crying " I'm hated my sister hates me" she cried
Sharon is shocked about the news as she wondering about something but not now. "Kendra...are you....going to keep it?"

Kendra looked down" I don't know I wanted another baby but what if it's a monster " she say" somethings is on your mind what is it she's cute when she sleep pointing to Katherine

Katherine used Amber in her sleep dreaming about her dad scared" no daddy " she say having a nightmare

"Really? An ol' pet name fo' me now?"

Trebuchet shook his head.

"What am I gonna do with you..."

Trebuchet held his hand over a stone. With upmost concentration, the stone floated upward into his hand.

"Tada!"

---

Dusk kicked the door open to his room, and slammed it shut. The sound resonating off the walls of the house.

He sat down on his bed and threw his mask across the room.

"God dammit!"

Dusk laid back and digged his claws into his scalp.

"She's right...Nina's right. I'm so fucking jealous!"

He thrust his fist into the wall next to him. A considerably large dent was formed from Dusk's fist. The drywall cracked from him lashing out.

"Why do I always get the ass-end of life?!" Dusk snarled, throwing his bag of essentials off his bed.

Noivern said:
Dusk kicked the door open to his room, and slammed it shut. The sound resonating off the walls of the house.

He sat down on his bed and threw his mask across the room.

"God dammit!"

Dusk laid back and digged his claws into his scalp.

"She's right...Nina's right. I'm so fucking jealous!"

He thrust his fist into the wall next to him. A considerably large dent was formed from Dusk's fist. The drywall cracked from him lashing out.

"Why do I always get the ass-end of life?!" Dusk snarled, throwing his bag of essentials off his bed.
Remembering the time that Nina saying to Dusk when she first meet him, "I'll be you're first friend!!" She smiles as she take his claw hand and not afraid.

Meanwhile, Nina done with a crying as she go to the near lake, she wash her face as she looked in her reflection. "....What if Dusk was right.....Chad using me for my body....." She looked her her body. When she was a Houndour, her body is just a child and now.

@Noivern

Brianna giggled,

"Oh, so your a magician, now? I've seen better magic..."

She teased, tickling Trebuchet's cheek with her finger.

@Noivern

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra looked down" I don't know I wanted another baby but what if it's a monster " she say" somethings is on your mind what is it she's cute when she sleep pointing to Katherine
Katherine used Amber in her sleep dreaming about her dad scared" no daddy " she say having a nightmare
Sharon looked down as she petting her. "She is dreaming a scary dream....' Sharon looked back to her. 'Kendra.....what happen to me?"

"Aye, hands off the face, lass." Trebuchet said, pulling his helmet down some. A loud bang came from upstairs that made Trebuchet jump.

"Oooh...Looks like someone's having a temper-tantrum."

Blossom was downstairs as she was crying on the couch crying hard" Nina I didn't mean to" she cry

Kendra looked at her" you turned evil" she say covering her cut from her she was still a bit angry but she knows it wasn't her the real sherry

"I think I should smuggle Dusk's pistol and sniper while he sleeps so he doesn't kill anyone..." Trebuchet held a floating circle of stones right above his palm.

"Honestly, the guy 'as anger issues so vile he'd go off the deep end more than once 'er twice."

Tachikoma poked Trebuchet, which cased him to leap out of his chair and scream.

"Oh my." Tachikoma said, looking up at Trebuchet who seemed literally attached to the ceiling.

"Why so jumpy, Mr. Trebuchet sir?'

Trebuchet peeled himself off the ceiling and landed on Tachikoma.

"Aye, Robot. Can I go inside yer pod?"

Tachikoma shook Trebuchet off her main body segment.

"Sure Sir! But no food or drink allowed inside. Also any magnetic equipment is strictly forbidden!" Tachikoma stated, raising a metal finger in a matter-of-factly pose. "Also no flash photogr-" She stopped, noticing Trebuchet already crawled inside her pod.

"I don't care. The guy knows sixty was to break every bone in yer damn body and I rather not witness his rampage while 'e's pissed."

Trebuchet said, his voice slightly muffled.

Blossom just sighed as she felt bad about what happened she wondered why she was hated ever since she was little

Kendra looked at Sharon " who is she what is she dreaming about " she asked

Brianna bursts out laughing as Trebuchet crawled inside Tachi's pod, did he really crawl inside Tachi for protection? Come on!

"T-There's... Nothing... To be afraid of..."

She stuttered in between laughs.

@Noivern

Last edited by a moderator:
Blossom heard her sister " I'm sorry big sister I was just worried you can hate me forever but I won't tell mom what you did" she says sadly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back