• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

BLossom saw her big sister" uh oh" she say again as she ran but she wasn't fast like her sister as she backed up afraid she get punched she was scared" lets talk about this" she say @JessBeth

Brianna looked at her father,

"Dad, what's going on? I wanna know!"

She said in a stern tone,

"Dad, why are you paying him for this?! Why are you... Ugh..."

She looked away from him.

@Noivern

"Hey!' Mira stanced, her tail uncurling from her dress.

"What the hell is going on?"

---

Edal turned away from Brianna and reattached his reflective visor.

Blossom looked down as she fell down the stairs as she hit her head" ow" she say as she felt blood dripping" its not my fualt i was worried about you" she say she heard anna she close her eyes her head was hurting" anna help" she say her head hurting

Brianna pulled her father's arm,

"Dad... Please tell me what's happening... Because I don't feel safe anymore..."

She said, tears flowing down her cheeks.

@Noivern

"What the fuck are you doing?" Mira grabbed Nina's collar and shoved her against the wall.

"Drop blossom..." Mira said, slowly forming back into Dusk. His gun now trained to Nina's head.

"Don't make me shoot you again." He said, baring his teeth.

Blossom looked at her in fear" stop Nina" she say to him" i don't trust him i thought he was doing it" she say to her as she was scared" let me go" she say" go ahead hit me do whatever you want" she say her grip was hard she couldn't get free at all she was too strong blossom looked at dusk" stop it dusk please" she say as she close her eyes fainting her head was hurting

Last edited by a moderator:
Edal turned and regarded Brianna with a blank stare.

"It's classified, sweetheart." Edal said. setting a hand on Brianna's shoulder.

"If you feel unsafe, I'd gladly lend one of my gunman to you."

One of the guards stepped forward, it's helmet visor flipping up to expose a collection of sensor pods and electronic eyes.

"Of course they are cyborgs. Top-notch prosthetic parts."

The half-robotic guard walked over to Brianna and stood at her side, facing Edal.

"I need to keep an eye on you, anyways." Edal said. As if on cue, a camera eye folded out of the cyborg's face and pointed at Brianna.

"Ack! Hey!" Nina got pulled away from Blossom and see Mira turn into Dusk and have a gun on her. Still holding on Blossom as she let go of her. "Because go you guys......Chad left....he leave this island.....and I'll never see him again....." Nina feel like crying but she is holding in. "THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS GONE!!!" She yelled at Dusk and Blossom. "I HATE YOU ALL!!!" nina turn away and headed out of the house, wanting to left alone.

@Noivern

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom felt blood on her head as she try to go see her mom as she felt really weak she passed out in her mom room she wasn't waking up her her head was hurting so much she blame herslef for hurting her sister making chad to go away' mommy' she thought passed out in her mom's room

Noivern said:
Edal turned and regarded Brianna with a blank stare.
"It's classified, sweetheart." Edal said. setting a hand on Brianna's shoulder.

"If you feel unsafe, I'd gladly lend one of my gunman to you."

One of the guards stepped forward, it's helmet visor flipping up to expose a collection of sensor pods and electronic eyes.

"Of course they are cyborgs. Top-notch prosthetic parts."

The half-robotic guard walked over to Brianna and stood at her side, facing Edal.

"I need to keep an eye on you, anyways." Edal said. As if on cue, a camera eye folded out of the cyborg's face and pointed at Brianna.
Brianna shook her head in disappointment,

"Dad... Do you remember this tape you made with... Her?"

She said, taking the cassette tape out of the tv and handing it to him.

@Noivern

Nina keep running as far as she can't see the house, until she in the middle of the forest. Nina try not to cry as tear come running down her eyes.

@Noivern

Sharon see her daughter is in trouble as she asked Dresden to go help her. He help her up and fix her up as he put her the bed beside Sharon. "There there....relax...." Sharon slowly pet Blossom head.

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine was watching her aunt as she was hiding as she saw her cousin was hurt as she was scared what happen

Blossom just felt her mom pet her head as she was hurting as she sighed' uh it hurts' she just cried in her dream

Edal instantly threw the cassette tape, the tape hitting the sofa behind Brianna and tumbling onto the floor.

He screamed, but heaved a heavy sigh .

"D-Don't show that to me again. Please."

He turned around and walked toward the Heli. Servane sat inside uneasily eyeing the cyborg next to him.

---

"Just stop, Nina!" Dusk called out. He slowed down and panted.

"Just let me...Talk."

Dusk unsealed the valves on his mask so he can breathe easily.

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine was watching her aunt as she was hiding as she saw her cousin was hurt as she was scared what happen
Blossom just felt her mom pet her head as she was hurting as she sighed' uh it hurts' she just cried in her dream
"Shh....there there...." Sharon gentle tone is soothing as she petting her head more.

"Because...I need to tell you the ugly truth..." Dusk hunched and gathered his breath.

"Should've ran as Mira...Anyways...let me ask you sometthing."

Dusk walked closer to Nina. Gun still gripped tight.

"Does Chad really love you?"

(Can you come up with a name for Brianna's mother? I am fresh out of ideas and you have the most creative character names!)

Brianna follwed her father into the Helicopter,

"Dad... Please, let me go with you..."

She said, holding her father's hand...

@Noivern

Blossom woke up as she just just held her mom" mommy" she say crying holding onto her mom shirt calming down a little she she just snuggled next to her mom sniffing while hiccuping

Kendra heard her friend as she rubbed her stomach as she sighed" sharon" she say as she was using her crutches

Users who are viewing this thread

Back