• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

JessBeth said:
Nina in Chad room, moaning as she calling Chad name. Chad room is locked so that no one bother them.
@DaManofWar
Chad was calling Nina's name back at her. This went on for several minutes.

Finally, Chad got off Nina, and laid down next to her. "God, I missed you."

Blossom heard she was in trouble as she sighed as she looked around" she's upstairs" she say letting as she arraved at chads room as it was locked" i'm worried" she say to her" thank you anna for helping i'm just so worried" she say as she sighed she didn't trust chad she didn't tell her mother about chad and nina not even the others

Blossom looked at her as she sighed as she watch her kicking the door as she smiled" i just don't know whats wrong with her thanks i can't tell mom she too weak to do anything" she say to her

Blossom just looked at her in horror" what are you doing why doing it she's a friend her name is anna she saved my life" she say as she looked away" mom is awake she no long in the coma thats all i have to say to you" she say giving her a cold look disaapoing in her sister" i thought you were smart not to do it but you did i didn't tell mom maybe i will" she say upset waiting for anna to be finished with them her head was hurting again as she cover her ears hearing voices like thoughts she just sighed as she went to check her mother again as she was watching she knew she was in trouble but she was worried about her mom covering her ears what was going on was it because of the experiement that happen to her

Last edited by a moderator:
Blossom looked at him" I HATE YOU CHAD" she yelled as she was trying to attack him but nina was there she couldn't hurt her own sister she was grabbed" LET ME GO I"LL KILL HIM I"LL KILL HIM" she yelled" WAIT TILL I TELL MOMMY AND DADDY" she yelldd angry" you pay for this chad you pay for this i trusted you i trusted you chad you hurt my sister you will pay for this" she say leaving slamming the door not sure if she woke her mom up

A helicopter descended upon the Island. It landed in the front lawn of the house. A large chaingun attached to the side of the Helicopter. The sliding door opened, and from it rose a tall man clad in a dark cape. His face obscured by a reflective helmet.

"So, This is where I have heard all the strange happenings. Hm?" He stepped from the Helicopter and walked towards the house, two heavily armed guards at his side. The man quietly rapped on the door and waited for a response.

Brianna stopped as she heard a sound coming from downstairs,

"Y'all wait here, I gonna answer the door or something..."

She said and started to walk downstairs, as soon as she reached the door, she opened it, to find a tall, slender man with two guards on each side of him.

"...Uhhh..."

@Noivern

Blossom looked at her sister than left them she went after anna as she was worried " who are you" she to the two man who was there" AAAAAAH MY HEAD" she say screaming holding her head

Chad left a note for Nina. Then he got dressed, and flew off the island.

The note explained he would be back in a u

Year.

The guard's shifted their automatic rifles on their shoulders.

"Ah...Is that you Brianna?" He removed his reflective helmet. His face was the same skin tone as Servane's, but his cheekbones were more defined. His eyes were also a deep blood red. His short purple hair frayed a little from the Helmet's removal.

"It's me. Your father."

Edal said. Behind Brianna ,Servane's eyes went wide.

Brianna's hand went onto her face,

"Dad, you just HAD to bring the guards, didn't you?"

She said shaking her head in embarrassment, she then looked behind her and saw Servane, his eyes were wide,

"...In case you're wondering... Yes, he is my dad."

@Noivern

Blossom just went to the room where her mom was as she passed out in there as she was on the floor as she coughed a bit she had to tell her mother about what happen to her the experiment the kidnap shse couldn't tell her about nina and chad she was afraid her sister will hate or even worst hurt her

Katherine went downstairs as she was hungry as she got a stepstole and eat a cookie that her cousin made as she giggled hyper @JessBeth

"I-I never knew...But, Minister!" Servane stood, saluting Edal.

"I have completed the forensics study."

Servane handed a file. Edal opened it, revealing a collection of grotesque images of a cadaver's exposed liver. One that seemed to wither away, and another that was completely black.

"Very good, Mr. Iphil."

"Sir!"

"However..." Edal handed the file back.

"You never found her. She is an important asset to the Enclaave."

Servane looked at his feet and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"S-Sorry, Minister Gasma." Servane bowed and walked past Edal, into the Helicopter.

Nina quickly leave Chad room as she know she got in trouble for it. Later, in her room, she come out and go to Chad room if he alright. Then she found a note at he left. "Chad......why......' Nina is feeling heartbreak as she have her fist on her hand. "Blossom.....I'm going to kill you....." She turn and go look for her. "Blossom, I need to talk to you, you little-huh?" Nina found Blossom in their parents room.

Sharon is in deep sleep again, since the medicine is strong for her.

@Zeldafangirl

@DaManofWar

Blossom woke up after a hour of sleep as she look left to right trying to avoid her sister as it looked safe as she tried to go back to her room as she saw her sister" uh oh" she say as she try to run away from her sister @JessBeth

Dusk heard he deep grating voice of Edal, and he cringed. In order to avoid Identification, he changed into Mira in his room. After a while, she reemerged and cautiously looked around.

"Okay..." She said, inhaling a breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back