• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

"Whoa! Whoa! Clam own, little girl, calm down or else you'll get hurt...." Cosmo slowly come close to her and gently take her hand. "Relax....." He said it.

@lostsoul

======================

Meanwhile, Nina is spending time with her boyfriend, Chad and he asked if they go to her place. "Fine.....where you what to go, Chad?" she ashes as she stand up and fix her shirt.

@Zeldafangirl

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
"Whoa! Whoa! Clam own, little girl, calm down or else you'll get hurt...." Cosmo slowly come close to her and gently take her hand. "Relax....." He said it.
@lostsoul

======================

Meanwhile, Nina is spending time with her boyfriend, Chad and he asked if they go to her place. "Fine.....where you what to go, Chad?" she ashes as she stand up and fix her shirt.

@Zeldafangirl

@DaManofWar
Devon would then flip, her wings flapping, then she accidently flies into trees. eventually stopping from out of breath

"Hey N- Er...Lady!" Mira yelled.

"What are you doing out here? Was he..."

Her eyes went wide.

"Was he trying to RAPE you?" Her jaw hung open. Of course all of it was faked, but Dusk did a really good job at deceiving.

"Whoa!! Are you ok? Are you hurt?" Cosmo come close and see if she is still breathing. "Oh man....you're all worn out....." He come close as he heard Blossom there. "Blossom, not now....'

@Zeldafangirl

@lostsoul

Last edited by a moderator:
Noivern said:
"Hey N- Er...Lady!" Mira yelled.
"What are you doing out here? Was he..."

Her eyes went wide.

"Was he trying to RAPE you?" Her jaw hung open. Of course all of it was faked, but Dusk did a really good job at deceiving.
"Huh?" Nina turn and see a a strange lady as she looked back to Chad. "Hey, stay here and I'll be right back...." She walked aaa to Chad and walked toward Mira. "Who are you?" She growled at her, not knowing who she is.

@Noivern

"My name is Mira." She said, tucking her tail behind her back and adjusting her hat so it would cover her antenna.

"And what kind of sketchy stuff are you doing out here with HIM?" She asked, motioning towards Chad with a sort of vengeful glare.

JessBeth said:
@lostsoul

======================

@Zeldafangirl

@DaManofWar
Chad took Nina's hand, and lead her back to the house, and to his room. He locked the door, and stripped naked.

Blossom heard someone in trouble she ran to the house as she looked around hearing voices in her head she got an ability thanks to the experiment"NINA" she yelled her name

"Him? You mean Chad, my boyfriend? Its nothing....and it's not not to peeking on people when they want to be alone and then---kyaa!!!" Nina is still taking to Mira when Chad take Nina hand, ""H-Hey, Clad....wait...."He didn't want to wait as he take her back to house, seem he is wanted to be alone with Nina. Once alone and locked in his room, Nina try to stop him for doing it again, but she can't resist him as she give herself up.

@DaManofWar

@Noivern

Blossom went up to her mom room as she saw her mom awake as she froze" mommy you awake" she say as tears drop

"..." Mira clenched her fists in anger.

"So he can think that she's his fuck-toy, huh?"

Mira suddenly changed into something taller, sinister. She was no longer Mira. Instead, Dusk now appeared as a shady figure. A intricate skull mask hid most of his face.

"I'll teach him a lesson, sooner or later." XaXa said, holding a cleaving weapon at his side.

JessBeth said:
"Whoa!! Are you ok? Are you hurt?" Cosmo come close and see if she is still breathing. "Oh man....you're all worn out....." He come close as he heard Blossom there. "Blossom, not now....'
@Zeldafangirl

@lostsoul
Devon would mumble under her breath, asleep from staying awake and over exertion.

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom went up to her mom room as she saw her mom awake as she froze" mommy you awake" she say as tears drop
Sharon slowly see Dresden is happily crying, beside her as she slowly turn her head and see Blossom. "....Blossom......" she whisper her name.

@Dtlee31

@Zeldafangirl

lostsoul said:
Devon would mumble under her breath, asleep from staying awake and over exertion.
Cosmo slowly up her up in his arms and saying, "You're been tiring....get some rest, little girl...." He take her to the near cave, where he used to play there. He put her in his sleeping bag.

@lostsoul

JessBeth said:
"Him? You mean Chad, my boyfriend? Its nothing....and it's not not to peeking on people when they want to be alone and then---kyaa!!!" Nina is still taking to Mira when Chad take Nina hand, ""H-Hey, Clad....wait...."He didn't want to wait as he take her back to house, seem he is wanted to be alone with Nina. Once alone and locked in his room, Nina try to stop him for doing it again, but she can't resist him as she give herself up.
@DaManofWar

@Noivern
Chad pushed Nina onto the bed, kissing her deeply.

Blossom looked at her mother" mommy" she say as she looked down as her stitches was hurting she was pushing herself" ah not again" she say falling in her knees as she sighed she stood up as she walk to her mom" I missed you" she say hugging her groaning in pain a bit

JessBeth said:
Cosmo slowly up her up in his arms and saying, "You're been tiring....get some rest, little girl...." He take her to the near cave, where he used to play there. He put her in his sleeping bag.
@lostsoul
Devon would roll over in the sleeping bag, curling up slightly. Fast asleep as if she never woke up.

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom looked at her mother" mommy" she say as she looked down as her stitches was hurting she was pushing herself" ah not again" she say falling in her knees as she sighed she stood up as she walk to her mom" I missed you" she say hugging her groaning in pain a bit
"Blossom....Dresden....." Sharon watched them hugging her as she smiles. "....How long have I been out?" She asked with her gentle voice.

lostsoul said:
Devon would roll over in the sleeping bag, curling up slightly. Fast asleep as if she never woke up.
Cosmo is left and collect some firewoods. Making a fire and cook something.

Blossom looked at her mother" i...I think few weeks" she say as she just start to cry on her mother" i missed you so much" she say to her mother" uh..." she gulped afraid to give her report card she probaly do it later" mom there another bad group beside team rocket" she say trying to tell her what happen to her but she was too afraid to tell her" uh its nothing" she lied

Katherine just went to her aunt room as she yawned" auntie you awake" she say to her she was happy @JessBeth

Brianna looked at the text, and then her eyes widened when she saw it,

'...Dad, what's happening between you and Servane..?'

She texted, her hand started to shake as she did so.

@Noivern

Blossom went downstairs as she heard something in chad room earlier as went downstairs to talk to that new lady" anna anna annna anna" she say repeating as she was panicing a bit" my sister is in troublle please her boyfriend is hurting her i'm scared to protect her but i can't do it alone" she say as she smiled" can you help me please" she say afraid as she smiled

@IIQueenestII

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom looked at her mother" i...I think few weeks" she say as she just start to cry on her mother" i missed you so much" she say to her mother" uh..." she gulped afraid to give her report card she probaly do it later" mom there another bad group beside team rocket" she say trying to tell her what happen to her but she was too afraid to tell her" uh its nothing" she lied
Sharon look at her as she notice about her looks on her face. "....Blossom....you are so much trouble about your bad grade....." Sharon know about it since Dresden told her about it while she in the coma. "But....well talked about it later.....right now...I need to sleep a little...." Sharon yarn as she slowly go back to sleep. And then, Blossom left the room.

@Zeldafangirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back