• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

"C-Chad!" Nina see him, in a upside down way. As Chad is holding her in his arms, she said, "Ow, don't pull me, my tail got tangles!" She pouted it. Then she notice that she is close to his chest. 'Um....hold on....." She try to untangle her tail as she is blushing red.

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
"C-Chad!" Nina see him, in a upside down way. As Chad is holding her in his arms, she said, "Ow, don't pull me, my tail got tangles!" She pouted it. Then she notice that she is close to his chest. 'Um....hold on....." She try to untangle her tail as she is blushing red.
@DaManofWar
Chad helped her untangle her tail. Then he set them both down, and kissed her wrapping his arms around her.

Last edited by a moderator:
"This form is cooler than I thought."

Mira said, hanging upside down from a tree branch just by her feet.

"I guess having a fully prosthetic body wouldn't be bad..."

She unhooked her feet and landed on the ground.

"What else does this form have? Besides the good looks, what else does this beauty have?" She stopped herself and slapped her forehead.

"Stupid! Act normal, you dummy!"

DaManofWar said:
Chad helped her untangle her tail. Then he set them both down, and kissed her wrapping his arms around her.
Once her tail is off, she get down on the ground, "Thank for helping me, Clad!' Her face is still red. "Its a good thing you-!!!" She was about to say more until Chad kiss her as his arms rapped around her.

(kk then)

Cosmo is almost finishes the garden, and then he is wondering where his left his other berries seeds, "Oh I probably left it on the tree stop in the woods...." He get up and headed to the woods.

@lostsoul

JessBeth said:
(kk then)
Cosmo is almost finishes the garden, and then he is wondering where his left his other berries seeds, "Oh I probably left it on the tree stop in the woods...." He get up and headed to the woods.

@lostsoul
Devon would be flying just above the ground, picking up some oran berries, not noticed much. Except by his blood red wing spikes. He turns to see someone walk into the forest, and drop some of the berries he was picking.

JessBeth said:
Once her tail is off, she get down on the ground, "Thank for helping me, Clad!' Her face is still red. "Its a good thing you-!!!" She was about to say more until Chad kiss her as his arms rapped around her.
Chad gently pushed Nina down onto the grass. He deepened the kiss, and pulled away. "Let's catch up on things?"

"Its should be around here some--ow!!!' Then suddenly, a berries drop and head on Cosmo head. "What in the world?" He up the sky and see a pokemon.

@lostsoul

Blossom just sighed as she was just went to the woods to face her fears rika she wasn't scared of her anymore she was hurt but she couldn't deal with being at the house no more she was waiting for rika to show up what she was doing was stupid but she needed to do it to be string like her sister

Mira's antenna ticked slowly.

"Ugh. Now just to find a lake..." She walked along the trail, dragging her cord tail along the ground.

---

Servane studied another image. He marred the screen to match it up with the liver picture.

"A black amorphous substance began secreting from the healthy liver when exposed to the sedative. But the unhealthy one was almost completely fixed, but then destroyed by the drug. The black substance seems to be evident when the unhealthy liver started decomposing at an alarming rate. It seemed the drug completely negated the preservative in the cadaver's body. A few genetic modifications to the drug's bacteria should induce more...Interesting results."

JessBeth said:
"Its should be around here some--ow!!!' Then suddenly, a berries drop and head on Cosmo head. "What in the world?" He up the sky and see a pokemon.
@lostsoul
Devon would look a bit creepy at first, then his eyes would stop glowing. Revealing his humanlike features. He stares at the berries, and they start to float up with a gust of wind.

DaManofWar said:
Chad gently pushed Nina down onto the grass. He deepened the kiss, and pulled away. "Let's catch up on things?"
"Hmm!!!" She got push down on the grass and the kisses got deepen, feeling the heat already. Once Chad pull away, Nina looked at him, "Chad....why?" She look like she panting from the heat of his kisses.

JessBeth said:
"Hmm!!!" She got push down on the grass and the kisses got deepen, feeling the heat already. Once Chad pull away, Nina looked at him, "Chad....why?" She look like she panting from the heat of his kisses.
"I missed you, beautiful," he told her, and began kissing her neck, before slowly taking off her shirt.

lostsoul said:
Devon would look a bit creepy at first, then his eyes would stop glowing. Revealing his humanlike features. He stares at the berries, and they start to float up with a gust of wind.
"Huh? Who was that--" Cosmo about to say more until he see that that Pokemonhuman is different.

JessBeth said:
"Huh? Who was that--" Cosmo about to say more until he see that that Pokemonhuman is different.
Devon would grab the berries out of the air, and back into the leaves. They obviously didn't like talking much, and were shy.

DaManofWar said:
"I missed you, beautiful," he told her, and began kissing her neck, before slowly taking off her shirt.
"No! No! Stop this!" Nina quickly put her hand on his face, and push him away while her other hand fixing her shirt quickly. " Chad, why can't you wait?"

lostsoul said:
Devon would grab the berries out of the air, and back into the leaves. They obviously didn't like talking much, and were shy.
Cosmo come close to this poke human and said, 'Um....excuse me.....but hey....excuse me!!" Cosmo wanted to talked to this stranger.

Mira's antenna pointed upward as she heard something, she poised the antenna towards the source. Her HUD uploaded schematics for the source.

"Northeast, roughly fifteen metres away!" She jumped and landed on the branch of a tree.

"I wonder what it is? Another Meteorite runt? A fusion? Or am I just being paranoid...?"

Nevertheless, she pursued her objective.

JessBeth said:
"No! No! Stop this!" Nina quickly put her hand on his face, and push him away while her other hand fixing her shirt quickly. " Chad, why can't you wait?"
Chad sighed. " I missed you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back