• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom looked at him" what is funny" she asked squeezing the pillow closing her eyes she was scared dealing with the pain" make it go away" she groans in pain crying @IIQueenestII

(OH HELL NAHHHHH!)

Brianna looked at Blossom and patted her head, she then gathered some ointment rubbing the ointment on some of the wounds.

"There, that should help it heal faster..."

Brianna said.

@Noivern

"I'm actually...uh. I'm Mira." Dusk smiled weakly, but returned to Blossom's side with a roll of gauze.

"Hate to break it to ya, but your guardian angel was me. Heh heh..."

"B-But back to that thing..."

Dusk rolled a layer of gauze over Blossom's arm.

"All that I know is Servane is in really close touch with this one guy who..."

Dusk got a shiver up his spine.

"Terrifies the shit out of me. His name is Edal Obsidian. He's the director for Article 3."

Brianna stopped in her tracks,

"Did you say... Edal Obsidian..?"

She said in surprise.

(Can Edal Obsidian... Be Brianna's father..?)

@Noivern

(Why the hell not xD )

"Yeah. That bat gives me nightmares. From his voice to his gothic-style outfit. He also wears a helmet of my varient, but it's face ressembles a spherical mirror."

Dusk brushed a strand of hair aside.

"He scares me because he has taken a strange interest in me. He's always craning his neck to see what I'm doing. Makes me feel uncomfortable."

Brianna looked down,

"...Edal Obsidian is... My dad..."

She said,

"He keeps trying to make me look as scary as him, but... I'm no goth..."

Brianna rolled her eyes at the thought.

@Noivern

"And Servane treats Edal like the uncle he never had. It makes me feel sick to my stomach."

Dusk's eyes went wide.

"Wait, that sadistic son of a bitch is your DAD?"

"I've never seen his face. I doubt I would want to."

Dusk seemed to look around Nervously.

"C-Can we go up to my room? I-I feel like it's safer up there. We can bring Blossom to her own room..."

"Just...Help me carry her up."

Dusk lifted Blossom by her arms.

"I just feel it's safer so we can talk in private. I don't want anyone to eavesdrop on this conversation."

Brianna nodded and picked up Blossom by her legs,

"W-What do we need to talk about?"

She said looking at Dusk.

"It's about what Servane does when you don't see him."

A look of somber hung over Dusk, a slight look of gloom.

"Cause', I REALLY don't want you to get involved with the sort of stuff he does."

Brianna shivered a little feeling a bit sick to her stomach,

"O-Okay..."

She said a little nervously.

@Noivern

(Don't leave me on a Cliffhanger, you hear?!)

(Yaas)

Dusk reached Blossom's room. Without a single word, Dusk gently set her down upon her bed and closed the door.

"Now." He whispered. "My room is the 2nd to last door."

He strided down the hall and opened his door. Dusk turned on the light and sat on his bed, twiddling his thumbs.

"Where should I start..." He murmured.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brianna followed Dusk into his room reluctantly and sat next to him on his bed.

"So... What is it about Servane?"

Brianna said, looking at Dusk.

@Noivern

"So, you know how he appears to be free-of-heart? He's...anything but."

Dusk sighed and crossed his arms.

"His medical expertise isn't because he studied a whole lot. It's because he experimented. It's..."

Dusk shook his head.

"He practiced medical experiments on cadavers. He even dug up some corpses before to see how the body decomposes. He also enjoys the dissecting...The mutations and experiments. He's like some Necrophiliac."

Dusk turned to face Brianna, a genuine look of fear in his eyes.

"The bodies of the dead Pokehumans that were here a few days ago...They're gone now. Being kept in capsules wherever Servane keeps all of his dead patients. The most messed up part? Your DAD funds the study Servane does. It's fucking disgusting."

Brianna looked mortified, is this what Servane does on a daily basis? Keeping them... In this house and her own FATHER supports this?!

She covered her mouth and some vomit slipped through her fingers,

"I... Almost threw up at the thought of... My mother being one of those people..."

She said, breathing a little heavily.

@Noivern

"I'm sorry." Dusk bowed his head,

"I know you kinda liked him, but I was acting that way earlier to keep you away from the gross stuff he does."

Dusk seemed to smile a little.

"A-At least he isn't hurting or killing anyone. But still...It's a habit he can't seem to shake."

Brianna looked in her pocket to find an old recorded tape saying 'To: Our Sweet Brianna. From: Mommy'

And a few tears rolled down her cheeks,

"My mom... Was the best mom someone could ask for... She was... One of the most legendary pokemon out there... I... I never even watched this tape, but kept it in my pocket to remember her..."

She said a little tearfully, and wiped away her tears.

@Noivern

Dusk put a red claw on Brianna's shoulder.

"Lucky you get a family. I never had any family. Just raised in a military blacklist base...And just..."

Dusk had a brief flashback of the day he went on a crazed Massacre.

"Toned to kill." He muttered, looking down at his boots.

"What am I doing wearing my gear in the house..." He kicked off his boots and removed his cloak. Dusk swiftly dismantled his set of armor and tossed the bundle of gear against the wall. He now just wore his fatigue shirt and sweat pants.

"Ugh. But let's forget about the sad times. There's more good things to come, huh?" Dusk said, nudging Brianna with his elbow.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I wouldn't mind."

Dusk scooted closer to the head of the bed and leaned back a little.

"If it gives you closure, I'm beyond willing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back