• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Cosmo grab his collar and bang him on the wall. "You shot my little sister!! What's you're problem? Are you trying to kill her?!" Cosmo yell at him as his eyes is bright red of anger.

@Noivern

Blossom just looked at her big brother as she ran to her sister room since she was really worried she was just watching her till she wakes up she was really worried about her

Blossom saw her sister open her eyes" Nina" she say" hey take it easy big brother is busy at the moment" she say to her sister @JessBeth

Kaylie was scared as she looked around as she hug the lady as she was so scared as she step back as she wrote in the notebook' Help me' she wrote scared looking back as she was shaking @IIQueenestII

Kalie just looked at her' mom and daddy is dead and i'm alone bad humans is after me i'm scared' she wrote to her as she showed her the notebook' what you name' she wrote looking at her she was a evee' sorry i can't speak i'm mute' she wrote to the woman who was at the door @IIQueenestII

Last edited by a moderator:
Dusk pulled out his L11 from his back and held it over his head like a club.

"Back off, boy. I am a part of the armed forces."

Dusk shoved Cosmo away. The hood removed from his head from the small conflict. His new mask had more emotive options now. The LED sensors were red, signaling Dusk was angry. His ears were also rotated at an angle. Dusk didn't know this. He stormed away with his L11 still held like a softball bat.

Nina listen that Blossom tell her what happen as Nina get off the bed. "I have to go see Dusk..." Nina slowly get up and walk out the room. "Dusk?"

Cosmo got pushes away and he look at Dusk. "Hey, come back here!!" He yelled at Dusk.

@Noivern

Blossom just looked at her sister as she ran after her sister " hey now you need to rest talk to him later big brother is acting scary" she say sighing" are you really okay" she asked walking with her

"I'm fine...just....I know know what happen...." She lay on the wall to rest. "The last time I remember.....Dusk is acting like...not himself...he put his gun on his head...I jump him to stop him...and then I black out...."

@Zeldafangirl

@Noivern

"I shot you." Dusk snarled from behind his shoulder. He jerked his body towards the stairs and walked up them.

Servane shook his head and a small frown pulled his thin lips.

"Dusk just feels incredibly guilty for hurting you, Ma'am." He said, putting a pale hand on Nina's shoulder.

"He's not angry at you. He's angry at himself."

Blossom looked at her sister as she looked down" i thought i was going to lose you i was worried i don't want to lose my cool ninja big sister" she say as she looked back up" you know what i going to face my fear of rika i'm not scared of her anymore" she say as she looked at dusk than at servane" why is he angry with himself he wasn't acting like himself everyone makes mistakes we were lucky that lady saved nina" she say

Brianna looked down at Kylie and frowned then she looked around the house.

"Can someone please come down here?!"

She called.

@Zeldafangirl @Anyone

Maya was sneaking around the island with Clairia, and only Clairia because she was the only one worthy of coming with her on the mission, the other teammates were pathetic at getting Maya's approval to come with her.

"Keep low, Clairia..."

She whispered to her.

Blossom was outside as she enter the forest as she smiled looking around she was facing her fears

Claira looked at her boss as she saw an ivysur pokehuman" yes ma'am there an ivysur pokehuman" she whispered smirking

@IIQueenestII

Claira nodded" yes ma'am" she say to her boss she stood up a little letting her follow her to the girl when she saw the girl when she bending down in the bushes ready to attack but she was waiting for her orders @IIQueenestII

Last edited by a moderator:
Maya followed Claira and hid behind the bush as well,

"Appears to be a young teen..."

She whispered, analyzing the pokehuman further,

"Claira, we are not going to kill this pokehuman, in fact... We need to capture two..."

@Zeldafangirl

Claira just nodded" yes ma'am I try my best to capture this girl" she say smirking to her" I try to defeat this girl water and grass types don't match too well" she told her boss

Blossom just sighed she just punched a tree as it snapped" mom why don't you wake up" she say

Claira saw the girl broke the tree" whoa she is strong good" she say smirking

Claira just looked at her boss" yes ma'am I understand" she told her trying to think of a plan" any plan you have boss" she told her

Blossom haven't realized some bad human and bad pokehuman was watching her

@IIQueenestII

"First, your going to sneak up on her before me, then block both her mouth and nose so she can't breathe, then she will most likely faint, I'll be behind you holding her arms so she can't get away, got it?"

@Zeldafangirl

Dusk's ears on his mask swiveled and perked up. He stood up and activated his thermal imaging on his mask. He spotted four heat signatures. One was Blossom, there were two unknown ones, and one big one. The big one was Tachikoma, but the two unfamiliar ones looked suspicious. He disengaged thermal and moved in to apprehend or interact with whoever was nearby. He formed a small orb of fire in his right palm in case the newcomers were hostile.

Not taking any chances. He thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Back