• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Kandra just looked at him as she was smiling you" so little cosmo you grew up big and handsome" she say to him as she just let him check her out

Nikki just looked at her dad" um... daddy" she say worried" um ice cream" she say to him" what do you want to do daddy its your choice" she say to him

"Don't feel bad." She said, her voice a murmur.

"He's just upset because he trusted you to stay with us. He thinks you are like a sister or something, I dunno."

She waved her arms around as she spoke to Nina, a feeling of worry emanating from her.

"Well......he even called me dirty or something since he.....heard a nosies...." Nina said it as she didn't want to say it as her face blushes. "Its feel like....bad....Servane, you know him more then me, is there a way to cheer him up?"

@Noivern

Servane was reading A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and he put the book down, his red eyes staring up at Nina in a tired way.

"I have no idea, he has never acted like this about someone, ever."

Zeldafangirl said:
Kandra just looked at him as she was smiling you" so little cosmo you grew up big and handsome" she say to him as she just let him check her out
Nikki just looked at her dad" um... daddy" she say worried" um ice cream" she say to him" what do you want to do daddy its your choice" she say to him
"Oh right.....you do know me...well as a baby....hehe..." Cosmo chuckles. "Let me feel you're stomach...." He gently touch her stomach.

"How about a battle.....let that steam off...." said Jordan.

Noivern said:
Servane was reading A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and he put the book down, his red eyes staring up at Nina in a tired way.
"I have no idea, he has never acted like this about someone, ever."
"Sheesh....." Nina look back and bang on Tachikoma. "Dusk, come out already, stop being like a loser and come out. Do I really hurt you bad? I said I'm sorry....and also I'll forgive you...."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikki just looked at him as she smiled" okay daddy lets battle" she say as she looked around the room" will mommy be okay" she say as she smiled

Kendra just looked at him" yeah i knew you when you were a baby" she say to him she just let him touch her stomach

No response came from inside the Pod. A few clangs, but nothing much. Tachikoma suddenly had an outburst of anger.

"Enough's Enough, Mr. Ivan! It's time you get out!" She forcefully opened her pod door and swung her back to shake him out. Dusk landed flat on his back, with a new mask on.

"I was working on something, okay?" A familiar digitized voice said. He stood up and faced Nina. His new mask had six eyes instead of four, and the ear pikes were elongated.

'Dusk....you're just making a mask?" Nina signs as she look at him. "You are making me worry, ok?"

@Noivern

Cosmo feel her stomach as he notice about something. "Mmm......there is something......"

Jordan smiles and looked at her. "She'll be fine.

@Zeldafangirl

Sharon is still in a come, and was cover of Dresden bruises from the fight, when she was a evil one.

@Dtlee31

Dresden started changing her bandages checking to see how she was doing she was healing fine but she just not waking up "Are you mad at me Sherry for not teaching you how to Mega Evolve you know its funny you never ask me silly" he rubs her cheek and sits back in the chair

@JessBeth

Blossom heard her sister and the robot girl as she just turn up the tv as she smiled a little her sister was mean sometimes but she loved her sister

Kendra just looked at him" whoa there is something" she asked confused about what he was saying

Katherine was watching her aunt from the door but was hiding she was sad that her aunt was in a coma

@JessBeth @Dtlee31

Kendra just looked at him" i don't remember all i know i was in the hostipal part of the warehouse and i was out for days" she say to him" i don't know" she say holding her head" i'm scared to tell my husband" she say sighing" what should i do" she told him freaking a bit touching her stomach

"Well, lets just not panic, I have to bring something to take out some of you're blood....I'll be right back...." Cosmo left and walk by and see Dresden, Katherine is watching over Sharon. "Dad......"

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

Katherine looked at cosmo than back at her aunt as she was sitting in the chair as she was worried about her aunt

Blossom just woke up from her nap she fell asleep on the couch

Kendra saw the shots as she gulped shse was kinda scared of the needles" hi there" she say as she smiled holding her pants" okay" she say to him

Nikki was letting go steam" ha i got you dad" she say as she used hydro pump on him @JessBeth

Dresden's ear's rise up a little bit when he hears Cosmo voice he's stomach growls again and he walks into the living room seeing Kendra for the first time its been a while "Hey Kendra " he sounds he has not get any rest in a while

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

"I was hungry have not eat in a few day wanted to eat something before I pass out or something don't mind me" he walks to the kicten looking for something quick to eat he does not want to leave Sharon alone for to long

@Zeldafangirl @JessBeth

Katherine walked in the room where Sharon was she just held onto her stuffed charzard she was worried about her aunt

"......D-Dad...." Cosmo wanna to help him but he have to take care of Kendra first. "Here we go!" He give her a shot on her arm, take out some blood and the put a bandages."There all done." Cosmo get and take a blood sample. "Katherine, watch over Mom for a little bit...." He said as he go down.

@Dtlee31

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine was kicking her fit on the chair as she looked over her auntie" auntie I miss you I miss you stories and lullaby" she say talking to her

Blossom was hingry as her report card was on the counter she saw her dad" hi dad" she say on the couch she had an f in her math

Users who are viewing this thread

Back