• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Kendra just sighed" i don't know if we did or didn't but i been throwing up ever since we got here" say say frowning a bit" you know what nevermind its stupid" she say as she sighedd

Nikki brought some food to her parents as she smiled as she saw her parents were up" oh i was going to surprise you" she say sighing a bit to her parents" i just go" she say seeing they were talking she was determined to train

Blossom just looked at him" so i need to rest more huh" she say" can i at least watch some tv downstairs while resting please big brother i am bored" she told him @JessBeth

Jordan looked at her. "My dear, don't get upset, we'll just see about it, you did said that you'tr friend Sharon son is a doctor, right?" He said as he heard the door open and see Nikki, "aH, hold it, Nikki, come here for a second...."

Cosmo signs. "Ok....you can go downstairs and watch t.v..."

@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikki looked at her dad" yes daddy" she say as she walked to him as she looked up at him she was so much taller than her" did i do something wrong" she say she kinda rolled her eyes she still don't know how she feels about having her parents back she was happy but she haven't seen them since she was 7 or 8 she just sighed" can i just go train" she say

Nikki looked at him" and what i'm supposed to do about that" she say crossing her arms" i can get cosmo if you like i have things to do" she say to him" i go to school so yeah" she lied to him a bit

Nikki looked at him" you left me and mommy why did you left i glad you back but theere part of me that i'm angry" she say as she just try to calm herself she couldn't control her anger as she punched the wall

Kendra looked at her daughter expressing her feelings" NICHOLE" she yelled at her daughter as she just lay in the bed

Nikki just looked down as she got yelled at" i'm sorry" she say trying not to cry she was about to leave" why did you call me for" she say

".....Nikki.....first of all, I didn't left you and you're mother...I was kidnapped.....trapped in a cages while I was trying to escaped...." Jordan look at Kendra. "....And your mother knew about it..."

@Zeldafangirl

Nikki just looked at dad as she sighed she just sat on the bed tears in her eyes" i just felt lonely after mom left she told me to look for ms sharon and i did but i wanted to save you she didn't let me but i kept trying" she say as she put her head on her knees" daddy why is mommy sick i can get cosmo if you like" she say to him she just bit her lip she knew she had to apoligize to them for her behivior" whats wrong with mama daddy" she asked him

Kendra just looked at them as she got up" hold on nikki" she say as she went to the bathroom again

Kendra just looked at him" i'm sorry i don't want you to see me like this" just go get cosmo the boy with the green hair please" she say to him" please jordan" she say feeling weakly

"Agh!" He winced as his hood was removed.

Between the crack a blue eye and a pale face was seen, but the crack spread wider since Nine hit him. The split in his mask showed his ghostly pale skin. A slight pink hue was the only skin tone at all and his blue eyes were vibrant. But his eyes were glassy. He was biting down on his lip in frustration and embarrassment. A trickle of red blood dripped down the point of his nose and off of his chin. He fell onto his back and scooted back against a tree. He was covering his face with a bandaged arm.

"I said, d-don't look at me!" He put his hood back on and curled up.

Blossom just smiled as she was placed on the couch as she just lay on the pillow

Nikki ran to get cosmo" sorry cosmo i think my mom is sick can you help her please" she say as she let him follow her to her parents room

"....." Nina didn't say a words as she walk closer to him. "Dusk....I am so sorry.....forgive me....just let me clean you up......" Nina can see that Dusk didn't want his face to be seen as she slowly lift the hood up a little. She slowly removed his broken mask, gently touch his pale white face, removing some shatter glass pieces on his face, pat the blood off with a white towel. " I'm almost finishes.....just relax....." Her words is clam and relax. Her eyes look a little puffy since she was crying, but have gentle, red, eyes.

@Noivern

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom just smiled as she was placed on the couch as she just lay on the pillow
Nikki ran to get cosmo" sorry cosmo i think my mom is sick can you help her please" she say as she let him follow her to her parents room
Cosmo looked at Nikki. "Ok, I'm coming...be right back, sis...." Cosmo said as he follow Nikki upstairs.

@Zeldafangirl

Nikki brought him" daddy i brought him" she say to him as she sat on the bed as she was worried about her mother she was a little scared she just was drawing she was bored waiting on cosmo

Kendra heard her daughter as she threw up again" man i hate this" she say as she sighed" jordan can you stay with nikki don't worry i be fine i just need to know what is wrong train with her or something get some ice cream for our little girl" she say giving him a cutsey look

Jordan looked at Kendra, knowing that he didn't want to leave her but if her wishes is to spend time with Nikki. "...ok...." He said and he look at Cosmo. "You better take good care of my wife..."

"I will sir....." said Cosmo.

Jordan leave the room and asked Nikki to go outside with him.

@Zeldafangirl

Kendra jusst looked at him as she smiled" thanks i just needed my husband to get away" she say to the boy looking around

Nikki went outside with her dad" daddy what we going to do" she say as she smiled

Dusk didn't look at Nina. Tachikoma sat by, speechless. Dusk got up and put his hood over his face again once Nina was done.

"Emotion is weakness." He said. "And I'm weak." His voice was tainted with sadness as he stepped back inside Tachikoma's pod.

"Let's go back to the house, guys." She said, adjusting her sensor pods.

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra jusst looked at him as she smiled" thanks i just needed my husband to get away" she say to the boy looking around
Nikki went outside with her dad" daddy what we going to do" she say as she smiled
Cosmo smiles, "I see....now I have to check on you so....hold still....." Cosmo take a look at her eyes, mouth, ears, nose as he carefully exammimg her. the last time Kendra seen Cosmo when he was just a baby,

"Well...what do you wanna to do?" Jordan asked.

Tachikoma wheeled back to the house and sat in the living room, Dusk still stationed in her pod. She tried multiple times to talk to him but he would always silence her.

Dresden was sitting in the room with Sharon he had not eating anything cause he was in the room most of the time watching Sharon like a watch dog he stomach started growling he ignored it and changed the wet towel of Sharon forehead

@JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back