• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

JessBeth said:
"Oh my god...Whoa!!" Nina is so in shocked as she quickly fell off the bed. "Ow!!!" She quickly stand up, only she found herself not wearing any, "Kya!!" She quickly get the blanket and cover herself.
@DaManofWar
Chad laughed. "You actually look even better with that on," he informed her. "Nina, calm down. We had a good time."

"Good time? Chad, we just doing it right after I came home......we just have finishes a war and then you started to seduce me with you're nice looking, muscular chest and you're lips on me and ......um...." Nina can't think of any things else she she remembering a hot time.

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
"Good time? Chad, we just doing it right after I came home......we just have finishes a war and then you started to seduce me with you're nice looking, muscular chest and you're lips on me and ......um...." Nina can't think of any things else she she remembering a hot time.
@DaManofWar
Chad got up, and put his hands on Nina. "I love you," he explains

Nina looked at him as she get blushes more. "I love you, too." She looked into his eyes and slowly kiss him on the lips. She look at the time as it is 3:00 a.m. "Um...Chad...I have to go back to my room...." She slowly back off, put on her clothes and unlocked the door. "...Goodnight....." She smiles and leave his room and close it behind. She return in her room and feeling embarrassed that she had her first time with Chad.

@DaManofWar

Last edited by a moderator:
==Morning==

Sharon is in her room with Dresden. She is still in coma.

@Dtlee31

-------------------------

Cosmo is early awake and making breakfast, well not much food since its destroyed, but he find some canned food.

@Zeldafangirl

@Noivern

@DaManofWar

--------------------------

Meanwhile, Nina wake up early as she can't stop thinking about last night. She went to the kitchen to help her big brother as she go outside and collect some berries and vegetable outside the garden.

Blossom walked down the stairs" big brother do I still have to go to school" she say sounding really tired she didn't sleep to well her head was still hurting from banging her head yesterday with the attack

Katherine was tires she cried when they told her aunt was in a coma she saw her cousins she was pouting" I'm hungry" she whined as she look at Nina" Nina" she say hugging her as she saw Chad

@JessBeth

"Blossom, how many time do I have to let you....you stay in bed, now go back to you're room...." said Cosmo.

"Stupid~' Nina said it to Nina as she start eating her breakfast. Even after she came back, she still acting mean to her, but she did miss her."Hm?" She looked down on Katherine.

@Zeldafangirl

@DaManofWar

Katherine looked at Nina as she smiles at her" I missed you Nina" she say hugging her

Blossom just sighed" I know but I'm hungry I'm bored too nothing to do" she say as she sighed going back to her room doing what she was told to go back to bed when she go back to her bed she close her eyes for a bit

Olivia just sighed as she was outside on a tree just watching she had a stick in her mouth

Nikki slept with her parents she smiled going downstairs " yo Nina what's up" she asked

Kendra used her crutches to go to Sharon room she was supposed to be in bed but she was worried about Sharon" come on Sharon wake up I need you your daughter is in a concussion just wake up I may be pregnant again I don't know" she told her" don't you want to see your daughters again" she cried hoping Jordan wouldn't be mad cause she out of bed @JessBeth

" Heh, I missed you too, little fireball...." She pet her head. " Well, well, well, Nikki, you finally got you're family....you're not going to run away again?"

Cosmo signs and become stressful since his mother, Sharon is in the coma, his dad Dresden is staying with her and didn't leave the room. And he have to make some medicine for Blossom and Kendra.

Jordan is still sleeping as he haven't slept for a long time.

@Zeldafangirl

@DaManofWar

@Dtlee31

@Noivern

Tachikoma was in her sleeping mode. Servane tried several times to wake her, but she refused.

"Come on, Blue. You gotta wake up!" He yelled, shoving one of her limp legs. There was no response.

---

Dusk stepped down the stairs, silent and slow. He cleaned his armor and clothing the night before, but now he just wore his Men's Kimono and his same helmet. Without his armor his hair drifted down his back and ended at his knees. An unusual length of hair. He carried a duffle bag and a copy of Elie

Weisel's 'Night' in his hand. "I heard it." He muttered, stepping inside Tachikoma's pod to read. But he was surprised someone was already there.

Nina is happily talking to everyone when she see Dusk. "Huh? Dusk? Is that you?" She smiles and looked at him. She have never seen Dusk wearing a man kimono clothes, but he still wearing a helmet that cover his face.

@Noivern

Dusk didn't regard Nina. A puff of vapor shot from his valves and he turned away from Tachikoma, a artificial expression one could describe as disgust or anger as he flashed a quick glare at Nina and walked back upstairs. Servane felt slightly worried but didn't follow Dusk.

Dusk looked at the open doorway, the same expression upon his mask.

"Didn't you hear me? I said I heard it."

He sat up and put his book away, meshing his clawed fingers together on his lap.

"....Dusk....are you ok?" Nina slowly walk in as she come close to him. " Tachikoma told me what happen yesterday that you went out of control....."Nina said as she looked at him.

@Noivern

Blossom heard voices as she moan a little as she cover her ears as she sighed a bit looking around she just cover her ears with her pillow she was waiting for her brother for her medicine she wasn't happy to be stuck in bed all day" shut up" she say to the voices it was loud hurting her head

Olivia came in the house she was looking for her big sister for her revenge she hasn't told anyone about her feelings about her sister" so do you need help Cosmo" she asked

Katherine was just watching tv as she smiled playing with her toys as she wanted her aunt but she knew she was sleeping so she just wait until she wakes up

Kendra just sigh going back to bed with Jordan she just snuggle with him she hasn't told him she might be pregnant again she wasn't sure yet if she was

"I said I heard it." He said, tapping the wall above the bed's headboard.

"I feel betrayed by what I heard. What was done was a disgusting sin. A putrid, filthy, promiscuous act. "

"Heard what? And what do you mean feel betrayed?" Nina don't understand as she see Dusk tapping on the wall as he mention heard it. "Ah....you mean.....last night....next door?" Nina feel nervous and she hoping it not what he thinks he heard,

@Noivern

===================

"Oh, Olivia, good that you here, will you go and see Blossom if she ok.....I have to go to the basement and see if there's any medicine let..." said Cosmo.

@Zeldafangirl

Olivia just nodded as she went upstairs as she smailed seeing blossom she sat in the chair" hey it's me liv your brother is checking for the medicine okay" she told blossom

Blossom looked at her" okay can you stay with me I don't like staying in bed all day big brother wants me to rest but I hear yelling and my head hurts" she cried

Users who are viewing this thread

Back