• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Nina is happy to be back home, even though the house is half damages and see some dead PokeHuman. "Man.....what a messes.....I hope there no damages in my room....." Nina go check on her room and see that it ok but the window broken. But she is more worried about her mother and a little scared of Dresden since "that" happen. Nina go run outside and see if Chad there. "Chad! Chad!!"

@DaManofWar

Cosmo is looking around if there are anyone until he found Olivia. "Olivia? Where have you been all this time? You weren't even with us when we have an attacked...."

@Zeldafangirl

Chad waltzed into his room, waited for Nina to come in, and quickly closed it, locking the door. He turned back to Nina, smirking. "Want to catch up on thing?"

@JessBeth

When Nina walked in, "Chad, are you sure you're not hurt from--!!!" She turn around when she see Chad closed and locked the door. "Chad....what do you catch up? You mean, talking...."

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
When Nina walked in, "Chad, are you sure you're not hurt from--!!!" She turn around when she see Chad closed and locked the door. "Chad....what do you catch up? You mean, talking...."
@DaManofWar
Chad walked over to Nina, and took off his shirt. Then he kissed her.

JessBeth said:
"I-I know....nn....' Nina to talk more as Chad kiss her neck. ' Chad.....ahhhh" She let out her nice moaning. "I mean......stop...."
@DaManofWar
Chad continued to kiss her neck, and slowly crawled under the blanket with Nina. He let his arms roam around her body, feeling what he wanted.

"Chad....no.....ahh...." Nina try to stop him, but she getting a heat moments when Chad kissing her a lots. "We....can't......." Nina begged him as she slowly give herself to him, as he wanted.

Later, it was night, Nina woke up, "Huh..... This is not my room....." she quickly sit up and look around. "Wait...." She slowly look next to her and see Chad.

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
"Chad....no.....ahh...." Nina try to stop him, but she getting a heat moments when Chad kissing her a lots. "We....can't......." Nina begged him as she slowly give herself to him, as he wanted.
Later, it was night, Nina woke up, "Huh..... This is not my room....." she quickly sit up and look around. "Wait...." She slowly look next to her and see Chad.

@DaManofWar
Chad was sleeping naked next to Nina. He snored softly before waking up. He smiled at her. "Hey, beautiful," he told her.

"Oh my god.....did we......" Nina looked shocked as she is staring ah him and then looking at herself. "Oh....we did?!" She asked Chad, hoping its not true.

JessBeth said:
"Oh my god.....did we......" Nina looked shocked as she is staring ah him and then looking at herself. "Oh....we did?!" She asked Chad, hoping its not true.
Chad sat up next to her. "We did," he said, planting a kiss on her lips.

"Oh my god...Whoa!!" Nina is so in shocked as she quickly fell off the bed. "Ow!!!" She quickly stand up, only she found herself not wearing any, "Kya!!" She quickly get the blanket and cover herself.

@DaManofWar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back