• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Kenzie looked at him" i was fourced to go with her i had no where to go" she say as she looked around to see if the kids was listening" i.... not sure who i am..... i killed people cause i was a slave to katy" she cried" i hate myself" she say

Ambre just laughed a little" no kid i'm not going to die i'm right here i'm not going to leave" she say as she hugged her as she saw sharon" hi sharon" she say the floor wasn't clean just yet she just gulped

Shadow Comet frowned. "Who are you?" She asked, glaring at the man. "And why are you in the way of my carnival of carnage?" She was rather angry about being interrupted. "Well, give me a goddamn answer before I blow your head off!"

@The Unamed Character

The man chuckled. "You cant harm me....." he walks forward "I am someone that doesnt like this....." he stopped infront of her. "Even here.... you are no match for me...."

Shadow Comet sighed. "Big talk comin' from someone too cowardly to give his damn name. So, you gonna tell me your name or what Mr. Bigshot?" She asks, backing away a few steps. "I'd like to know before I kill ya."

@The Unamed Character

Last edited by a moderator:
The man chuckles "My name is not important..... What you must know is...." he said as he adjusted his sunglasses on his face "You and the NTG cannot defeat what is coming..." he smirked "Unless........" he then looked up "hmph....."

The man just stands there. He sighs and then seperates the hyper beam by slicing down with his hand halfway through it. "Did I not just say I am not affected by that?" he said with a sigh

The man just stayed still. It went around him. "There is a reason You cannot hit me.... it is time for me to go..... but first...." he said and dissapeared. Comet somehow appeared at the NTG base. ((Once I make the character you will see how he can do it....))

Shadow Comet frowned, looking around. She was back at headquarters, standing next to normal Comet. "DAMN IT! I'M GOING TO FIND THAT BASTARD AND TEAR HIM TO SHREDS!!!"

Comet sighs, shaking her head. She didn't really care that the shadow version of her was roaming around, it's not like it was a big deal or anything. If it tried to kill her or an NTG member she'd take Shadow Comet down, but otherwise she didn't really care.

Jack had fallen asleep just outside of Canalave City in a tree, and awoke a short while after Shadow Comet had been teleported back to NTG headquarters. He sighed, heading back into the city only to see the corpses left behind by Shadow Comet. "Woah...That's alot of dead bodies..." He mutters to himself.

Cosmo look at her as he listen to Kenzie.

Sharon come down and she see some dirty floor. "Ambre.....you walk in with you're dirty feet again....' She didn't look happy.

Jack frowned, walking around Canalave City and observing the carnage caused by Shadow Comet. "Damn...What could've done all this? I'd better report this to someone from Team Legend." He says to himself, shaking his head.

Ambre just looked at her" i uh i forgot" she say to her as she looked at her sis" i just don't like wearing shoes they make me uncomfortable she just looked down she was going to get a lecture about it

Kenzie sighed" well its all in the past she won't come back for me now i'm happy to be here again see Dresden and sharon and everyone you grew up to be a fine young man" she say smiling to him

Lilia looked at her little brother as she smiled looking around as she saw cookies as she sat on the couch eating the cookies

Sharon look mad. 'I just got this floor clean and you are going to clean it up!" Sharon said.

"Oh boy...Ambre got caught again..." He signs as he look at Kenzie. "Well, Dad not here today....he and my little brothers went off to train themselves...." He smiles back.

Ambre just sighed" yes ma'am" she say as she did what she was told" am i grounded or whatever" she say shrugging cleaning the floor as she sighed

Kenzie just smiled" oh thats nice" she say

Blossom had a bad dream when she woke up she just sit in her bed as she cuddle with her toy she sleeps with as she sighed as she was hungry again she was asleep for a hour she went downstairs her hair messy she bumped into her mum as she was distressed from the bad dream she was trying not to show it

Lilia looked at her mom" so is kenzie staying with us" she asked her

"Yes...for three days..." Sharon walk away as she headed to check to the guest room, when she bump into Blossom. "Oh, Sweetie, you're awake...." She smiles and see Lilia. "Kenzie is staying with us for a while...."

Cosmo look down. 'Yea....Dad is serious when is come to protect the family.....He said we have to be strong...." Cosmo sound sad as he think about it. "Did you know that...I'm normal?" He said to Kenzie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blossom just looked at her mum as she nods" yeah i'm awake" she say as she looked away for few minutes" mommy do you get bad dreams" she say as she was a little sad" big sissy don't why do i get bad dreams" she say scared she just snifed a bit

Kenzie just smiled" its okay i was human once too don't be sad that makes me sad to see my nephew sad" she say

Shadow Comet was running around NTG headquarters screaming curse words and angry threats towards anyone and everyone she saw. In other words she was being a nuisance.

Comet sighed, watching Shadow Comet's crusade of stupidity from the NTG security cameras. It was kind of funny, but since Shadow Comet looked alot like her it wasn't as funny.

Jack frowned, something didn't feel right. The area around the corpses felt...weird. It was hard to describe with words, but it managed to send a chill down Jack's spine.

Sharon smiles and she pick her up. "Sometime, I have bad dream...." Then she look at Lilia. "Can you help me take out some extra blankets in the closets?"

Cosmo look down. 'I can't help it....I feel like a useless guy....Dad said I should stay here and look after Mom and my sisters.....when they off Train...." He signs and smiles a little. "But then Dad told about Pokemon Trainers...."

Nina watched Ambra done cleaning as she said. "Can we go out and play?"

Ambre looked at her" what you want to play" she say smiling" i can't use any electronics so no video games" she say to her smiling

Lilia apperance was diffrent from yesterday she just evolve she just got the extra blankets

Blossom just put her head on her mom shoulder" sissy says i'm a baby cause i have bad dreams" she say as she just hold her mom shirt" i wanna be strong like you so i don't get made fun of for being weak" she say realixing a little cranky from waking up with a bad dream she droped her toy

"How about outside? I wanna race!!" She said.

"Lilia, when did you...change?" Sharon wonder as she pick up Blossom toy. "You can be strong, sweetie, but it take some time...you have to be patients...."

Lilia looked at her" i uh changed last night when you were asleep i just didn't want to wake you up" she say to her as she smiled she put the blankets in the extra room

Blossom just smiled" thanks mommy i'm a bit hungry" she say

Ambre just smiled" okay lets race" she say going outside to race Nina

"What?" She about to talk to Lilia more when she look at Blossom. "Um...go asked Cosmo to make something for you...." Sharon look back a Lilia.

Nina laughed as she run fast to catch up Ambre.

Kenzie looked at cosmo as she nods" yeah i didn't have experince to be a pokemon trainer when i was kid my brother forbid me since the danger of team rocket you should do it" she say to him smiling

Lilia looked at her" yeah i'm sorry" she say as she gave her sad eyes

Blossom went downstairs to her big brother" big brother i'm hungry mommy says for you to make me something she busy" she say as she smiled

AMbre was running" hey you can't catch me" she say as she smiled running racing against her friend

Cosmo smiles as he saw his sister. "Alright...what do you want? I can make some good berries sandwiches..." He stand up. "You Aunt Kenzie?"

"But how...you can't evolve unless you have a Thunder Stone.....' Sharon talk to Lilia more.

Nina growl as she keep on running as she run a big rock and jump down and she if front of Ambre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back