• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Mckenzie saw the pictures as she touch it" your weeding you look so pretty sherry" she say to her as she didn't want to to leave her again" i missed you and the kids and my big brother everyday" she say to her

Blossom got a juice as she pured it for the girl as she looked at the girl" i'm blossom daddy calls me bee though" she say introducing herslef being friendly unlike her big sister

Comet sighs angrily, walking around some forest. "Stupid Flare, making me go gather damn Enigma berries. Why can't the bastard get them himself or send a grunt?" She mumbles to herself, wandering the forest looking for Enigma berries.

Sharon blushes a little. "Thanks...." She watches Kenzie as she said she misses them so much. "I miss you too....even Dresden miss you a lot...." she said.

Then she look at Blossom. "This is Blossom, our 5th and youngest daughter..." Then she pet Nina head. "And this is our 4th child, Nina, she is nice girl..."

@Zeldafangirl

In the forest, Cosmo is gather some berries as he hear someone coming, "Hm? Buddy is that you?"

@JackOfHearts

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenzie just looked sad" i can't be here i don't belong her i.... i...." she say as it was hard for her as tears came down her face she killed people she was killer she just sighed" big brother will hate me i don't know who i am anymore she made me suffer" she say as she look at the kids" my niece's wow they so cute how old are they" she asked

Blossom was playing with her toys while at the table as she was enjoying being with the lady

Sharon smiles and said. "Nina is 13 year old and Blossom is 11 year old...."

Nina look at Blossom as she steal her last cookie.

"Oh do you still remember Cosmo? He still with us and he's 18 year old...." Sharon said to Kenzie.

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy sighed, she'd forgotten to change out of her battle gear, and her various cuts and bruises were easy to see. Still, she didn't want Michi not knowing to eat away at her conscience any longer, so she wasn't going to waste time changing into the clothes Michi bought earlier. She knocked on the door to Michi's room. "Michi, there's, umm, there's something I have to tell you." She says, hoping that Michi would answer the door.
@The Unamed Character
Michi opened her door. "Yea..." she said a bit tired "What is it?"

Kenzie looked at her as she smiled looked around" oh thats nice" she say looking away

Blossom was about to eat her cookie but she got it stolen from her as she start to cry" meanie" she cried as she went to watch tv as she was pouting

Ambre just came back as she smiled as she was hyper active she forgot to take her medicine today she just ran out of it

Nina laughed as she hear someone come in as she look happy. She run to the door. "Ambre!!!"

Sharon hear Ambre here and said, "You better not have dirty feet in my house..." She sound strict but kind.

Comet frowns, hearing someone speak. "Who's there? Show yourself!" She says, wondering whether that was a good idea or not.

The Unamed Character]Michi opened her door. "Yea..." she said a bit tired "What is it?" [/QUOTE] Cathy sighs. "Michi...I'm...I'm...[SIZE=8px]I'mamemberoftheNTGandI'mreallysorryfornottellingyoubeforeit'sjustthatIreallywantedyouasmyfriendpleasedon'thateme."[/SIZE] [SIZE=8px] [/SIZE][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL]

"Oh, sure thing..." He take out another bucket of berried and some of them is an enigma berries. "We just found this place and pick out some plants and berries...." He said as he run his back of his neck.

@JackOfHearts

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy frowns. "I did say it more than a bit too quietly. Here, I'll repeat it. I'mamemberoftheNTGandI'mreallysorryfornottellingyoubeforeit'sjustthatIreallywantedyouasmyfriendpleasedon'thateme."
Comet sighed. "Who are you? I thought that there wasn't anyone around here for miles... Say, you got any enigma berries there?"
"oh.... Ok..." she said looking at her "And why would I hate you?" she asked

Cathy frowned. "Well...I kinda assumed you'd hate me since Team Legend and the NTG are sorta enemies..." She took a step back, wincing slightly. Yep, the pain was still there.

@The Unamed Character

Comet smiles, taking all of the Enigma berries that she could find in the bucket. "Thanks! One of the people I work with was making me do the trivial task of searching for Enigma Berries, and now thanks to you I can just be done and go do what I want."

@JessBeth

Ambre just smiled she whiped her feet she didn't really like wearing shoes made her feel uncomfortable" hey kiddo" she say to nina as she smiled as she was really jumpy since she had ADHD

Blossom just looked at her mom as she was a bit quite upset her cookie got tooken from her

Kenzie just look at the kids as she went to sit on the couch as she saw ambre' wow she's so pretty now' she thought she gave the kid her cookie" here" she say

Blossom shook her head" no its okay its yours" she say

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy frowned. "Well...I kinda assumed you'd hate me since Team Legend and the NTG are sorta enemies..." She took a step back, wincing slightly. Yep, the pain was still there.
@The Unamed Character

Comet smiles, taking all of the Enigma berries that she could find in the bucket. "Thanks! One of the people I work with was making me do the trivial task of searching for Enigma Berries, and now thanks to you I can just be done and go do what I want."

@JessBeth
"Well.... you havent threatend my life or anyone elses...." Michi said "So you give me no reason to hate you"

Cathy frowned. "Oh... Sorry for waking you up..." She says, slightly angry at herself for being so rude as to wake up Michi.

Sharon looked at Kenzie and Ambre. "Ambre....there someone I want you to meet...." She looked at Kenize. And she look at Blossom. "There some more in the kitchen, Sweetie."

Nina looked so happy to see her best friend.

@Zeldafangirl

Cosmo look at her as she taken all the Enigma Berries. "Really? And what are you going to do, if may I asked?" he said to that lady.

@JackOfHearts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back