• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

The civilian knocked on the door, and then proceeded to stab herself through the throat, killing herself. Comet smiled, now that would be a shock to whoever saw the corpse first.

Cathy put on a mask before teleporting to Rayquaza's location. All she needed to do was hit it with one hyper beam and she could K.O. it with ease.

Jack was unconscious and on the floor, not moving and barely even breathing.

Marcus sighed. "What an annoying day today has been."

@The Unamed Character

Cathy frowned, looking around. She was at the top of Sky Pillar, so where was Rayquaza? This was strange, as she was fairly sure that Rayquaza lived at the top of Sky Pillar. "Hello? Anyone there?" She calls out as loud as she can, hoping to possibly draw out Rayquaza.

Comet was getting a message from Flare. The jerk was angry at her for some reason, and she wasn't going to put up with it this time

She'd really gotten sick of Flare. Flare never even helped on any missions, he was just the logistics leader! Sure he was more powerful than she was, but that didn't mean he could push her around! She knew that if she did anything that Flare would get her back for it though, so she had to just ignore the insults and such and continue on her way. She started messing with her locket, trying to think of what to do next. She was starting to wish that she'd been given a more interesting mission.

Images flashed through Jack's mind quicker than he could comprehend them, but he could tell that these weren't memories. They didn't look familiar at all. There was one thing that was constant in all of them though, they seemed to be from someone else's point of view. He was out cold, and this was the third time this week that it had happened. He was starting to wonder if maybe he had some sort of sickness or something, or possibly a cranial injury.

Marcus layed back down, deciding to get some rest. He knew that if he didn't take the opportunity to get some sleep while he still could that he'd end up regretting it later.

Neve woken up confused, she mumbled something before slowly trying to move a bit. Her mind couldn't really focus as she groans at the pain.

The next thing Cathy knew she'd ended up hanging off the side of Sky pillar, having been blown by a strangely powerful gust of wind. It had blown off her mask, unfortunately. She pulled herself up, back onto the top of the tower. She could fell Rayquaza's presence, but where was it? She was getting a bit pissed off now. "WHERE ARE YOU! COME AND FIGHT ME YOU COWARD!" She yells as loud as she could.

Comet sighed. There was nothing much to do except head back to base and see what progress the research division had made on project Dark Dawn. If it had been up to her she'd have been in charge of the whole thing, but Marcus apparently still didn't trust her. He'd been the one to assign jobs. She made a quick call and was teleported back to NTG headquarters.

Jack suddenly saw something that seemed a bit familiar. It was Ecruteak City, a place he'd been been only a few weeks ago, and it was completely destroyed. This image lasted for a while, and was the last one he saw before waking up with no memory of anything he'd seen while he was unconscious. He sat up, groaning. His head still hurt. "Ughh, I wish that would stop happening. So, uhh, did I miss anything?" He asks, acting like nothing major had happened.

Gigas had no idea where he was. He'd blacked out during the boat ride, and found himself in some sort of prison cell. He heard crying coming from somewhere nearby, and was a bit glad to know there were other people around. Maybe someone could help him. He decided to try and call out to the crying person. "Hello? Is anyone there? Where am I?" No response was given. His eyes began to adjust to the dim lights a little bit, and he could see that he was in some sort of huge prison complex filled with hundreds of pokehumans. Most of the ones that he was able to see he could see were not moving at all. Definitely not a good sign. "This cannot be good... I've got to get out of here..." He couldn't break through the walls or bars of the cell, so he'd have to devise another plan of escape before whoever his captors were came to get him.

JackOfHearts said:
The next thing Cathy knew she'd ended up hanging off the side of Sky pillar, having been blown by a strangely powerful gust of wind. It had blown off her mask, unfortunately. She pulled herself up, back onto the top of the tower. She could fell Rayquaza's presence, but where was it? She was getting a bit pissed off now. "WHERE ARE YOU! COME AND FIGHT ME YOU COWARD!" She yells as loud as she could.
Comet sighed. There was nothing much to do except head back to base and see what progress the research division had made on project Dark Dawn. If it had been up to her she'd have been in charge of the whole thing, but Marcus apparently still didn't trust her. He'd been the one to assign jobs. She made a quick call and was teleported back to NTG headquarters.

Jack suddenly saw something that seemed a bit familiar. It was Ecruteak City, a place he'd been been only a few weeks ago, and it was completely destroyed. This image lasted for a while, and was the last one he saw before waking up with no memory of anything he'd seen while he was unconscious. He sat up, groaning. His head still hurt. "Ughh, I wish that would stop happening. So, uhh, did I miss anything?" He asks, acting like nothing major had happened.

Gigas had no idea where he was. He'd blacked out during the boat ride, and found himself in some sort of prison cell. He heard crying coming from somewhere nearby, and was a bit glad to know there were other people around. Maybe someone could help him. He decided to try and call out to the crying person. "Hello? Is anyone there? Where am I?" No response was given. His eyes began to adjust to the dim lights a little bit, and he could see that he was in some sort of huge prison complex filled with hundreds of pokehumans. Most of the ones that he was able to see he could see were not moving at all. Definitely not a good sign. "This cannot be good... I've got to get out of here..." He couldn't break through the walls or bars of the cell, so he'd have to devise another plan of escape before whoever his captors were came to get him.
Kio looked at him "Jack....." she said a bit aggitated

Jack frowned. "You're acting like you're mad at me. Are you? I can't understand why you would be, I haven't done anything wrong."

Jack sighs. "I'm fine. Seriously, this has been happening on a regular basis. It's happened three times this week already." He shrugged. "Maybe there is something wrong, but I'm not dead, am I? Since I'm not it must not be that serious of a problem."

Jack frowns. "If you're so worried about that little unimportant thing then maybe, maybe I'll go see a doctor about it...eventually..." He hoped that Kio hadn't heard that last part. "Anyway, it's not a major issue, so please calm down."

@The Unamed Character

Kio nodded "Anyway... lets get to bed alright..." she said as she stood up "I hope you feel better Jack..." she said as she went to her room with Manny.

Jack sighs. "Yeah, there is no way I'm going to see a doctor about this headache thing. It's probably nothing." He says to himself. He didn't have much to do, so he decided to head out and take a look around Canalave City.

Cathy had managed to defeat Rayquaza with ease after a quick fight. She called the NTG and they teleported her back to her room in Michi's house and teleported Rayquaza to their headquarters. Rayquaza had been a lot more powerful then she'd expected, and because of her underestimation of Rayquaza she'd ended up with a couple of small cuts and bruises, although she doubted Michi would notice. She dropped her sword onto the floor, causing a rather loud noise, and layed down. At least she didn't have anything to worry about anymore.

Comet had almost been crushed by Rayquaza when they teleported him in. She'd been standing right on the teleporter pads, and barely managed to get out of the way before the 455 pound unconscious dragon. "A warning would've been nice." She mutters to herself as a bunch of grunts come in and carry Rayquaza away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack had been on his way to check out the town, however he decided to stop by the infirmary first and see how Charlotte was doing. "Hey Charlotte, you alright?"

@Hiruka

Cathy frowned. "I...I think I should tell Michi about me being in the NTG...Sure she'd probably hate me, but if I didn't tell her she'd probably be mad at me if she found out..." She says to herself, walking to the door. Falling off the Sky Pillar had been rather painful, and she was finding the pain more than a bit bothersome. Rayquaza had been a worthy opponent. She left her room, waiting outside the door to Michi's room as she tried to think of how to explain it to Michi in a way that hopefully wouldn't make Michi hate her.

Cathy sighed, she'd forgotten to change out of her battle gear, and her various cuts and bruises were easy to see. Still, she didn't want Michi not knowing to eat away at her conscience any longer, so she wasn't going to waste time changing into the clothes Michi bought earlier. She knocked on the door to Michi's room. "Michi, there's, umm, there's something I have to tell you." She says, hoping that Michi would answer the door.

@The Unamed Character

Ambre just smiled" i'm Ambre i used to be like you when i was a kid i'm 21 i used to live with my pokemon in the forest" she say as she whistle for the pokemon" i'm a protector of the pokemon around here" she say smiling @Ceres

Mckenzie was watching the kid and another kid and Karie she knew her from before when she was a kid she had a hoddie on just watching her house was still the same a tear came down her face she would've been happy here if she beaten katy she just sighed watching she saw her brother and sharon as she hid behind a tree

Blossom felt someone watching her as she saw the person as she went and find her mum" mummy someone is watching the house and me i'm scared" she say as she held onto her mum @JessBeth

Sharon is sitting on the chair while making a clothes for her daughters. Then when her youngest daughter, Blossom run inside the house and looked as she held into her. "Sweetie, what wrong?"

"What? Someone watching?" Nina, a PokeHuman Houndour and Blossom older sister is watching T.V. "Where?" She run outside and see nothing. "You little liar! There no one there..." said Nina.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the forest, Cosmo, the oldest son of Sharon and Dresden , is gathers some plats for his gardens.

@Zeldafangirl

Mckenzie was watching as she smiled at least they were safe she didn't know what to say to them mckenzie came out of the tree her hood still on that was her niece she just sighed she couldn't be seen by sharon

Blossom frowned" but mommy i saw a lady she had horns on her head i'm not a liar" she say as she was pouting

"Oh yes you are! You alway seeing thing...." snorted Nina as she look back as she did see her. She start to growl, "Who's there!!!"

"Alright you two, stop the fighting...." She stand up as she hear Nina growling. "Nina?"

Kenzie saw the girl growling' crap' she thought as she ran trying to get away from them as she saw sharon' man this is bad this is bad' she thought

Blossom just went outside as she saw the lady she was still pouting her big sister was always mean

"Nina, what is it?" She run outside as she see the her. "....Kenzie?" She looked shocked to see her for a long time.

"I'll get it! Nina is start running toward Mckenize for a fight.

"Nina! No!" Sharon stop her.

Kenzie looked at her" i am not this Kenzie girl" she say laying to herself as she sighed as her hood fell off' crap' she thought" fine i am kenzie" she say to sharon

Blossom was hiding behind her mom as she looked around" mommy who she do mommy know her" she asked

Nina keep growling at McKenzie as she see here as an intruder.

Sharon pet Blossom while stare at Kenzie. "I make some snack....come inside and we can talk...." She said it as she look at her.

Kenzie just sighed as she follow her into the house as she looked around in the house as she smiled" wow nice house" she say to her she still saw the other girl was still growling at her

Blossom saw the new person as she smiled as she grabbed her stuffed bulabasuar" yay snacks" she say happily

"Thank you...we were work so hard to make this cozy...." Sharon go get some snacks from Kenzie and her daughters.

When Mckenize see inside the house and see the picture of Sharon and Dresden in there wedding day and the other pictures of five kids.

Nina still growling as she glaze at Kenzie.

Sharon came back with some snacks. "Blossom, would you pour some drink to our guest?" Then she turn to Nina. "Nina, stop being rude and come join us" She sit down as Nina stop growling and sit beside her mama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back