• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom walked back to the house" I"m home" she called as she smiled as she saw her brother and her aunt talking as she sighed" when your ready big brother we can continue the leason" she say smiling" later do you think i can train with your pokemon with bubba" she asked smiling as she went to her room

Kenzie just looked at him" its okay i'll help with them i'm here so don't put any stress go finish with blossom with the leason" she say smiling

@JessBeth

Cosmo smiles. "Alright, lets countue....' He go sit down and wait for Blossom to sit and listen.

@Zeldafangirl

Nina start to laugh when Chad ticking her. 'No! Stop it! Ahahahah!" Nina bend down, have her hand on his shoulder. But she start to gently bite his ear, hoping his let go.

@DaManofWar

Blossom just sit next to her big brother as she watch him she liked hearing the stories about her mom she just wait for him to continue the story

Olivia was blushing as she looked at her scar she had from her sister she was proud to have the scar that what to make heer stronger she just watch cosmo she had a huge crush on him ever since he found her bleeding that day

Nina feel he letting his guard down. She bite his ear again, slowly down to his neck.

@DaManofWar

"Alright, you know that Mom was strong because she used hated toward human.....Then she meet Dad when he was a human....." said Cosmo.

@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
JessBeth said:
"Ah!!" Nina let go of her bite as she feel him on her cheek. "What do you think you doing?" Nina look at him as her face blushes.
@DaManofWar
Chad chuckled. "What you were doing to me," he told her, before nipping her ear gently. He started stroking her back now, leaning against her.

Blossom looked at him" daddy was human" she say amazed" but how do i get strong should i hate Rika for my training" she asked confused a bit

Blossom just looked down" i'm sorry" she say as she just stay quite enjoying the story she was watching her brother" don't go i won't interupt again" she say" i promise" she say

Cosmo look back and smiles. "Allright.....where were we.....oh yeah......Dad was a human....he is a kind man who love to help pokemons and poke human.....but Mom hate him more....all because Dad kiss one of Mom friend......."

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom looked at him' wow daddy is amazing and mom' she thought to herself as she listen to the story that her brother is telling her as she smiled

Olivia just went downstairs to get something to eat as she heard cosmo talking she hasn't been to school she was too afraid to go to

Chad laughed, and lowered them both into a tree. It had a nice, big, strong branch to support them both. He continued to kiss Nina's cheek, moving to her lips.

@JessBeth

Blossom just looked outside as she sighed' i'm worried about mom i have a bad feeling' she thought to herself" big brother are you worried about mom i have a bad feeling" she asked as he seemed finished with the story

"Aww, you alway say that, little sis, Mom will be---ahh!!" Suddenly, Cosmo feel something hurt in his heart. "....Mom...."

Everyone felt something wrong in their heart, something bad.

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

Nina get a kissed from Chad as she slowly giving in, suddenly she push him as she scream. "Ahhh!!!" She hold on her heart is.

@DaManofWar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back