• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom hold onto her heart" AAAAH mom is in trouble" she asked her brother as she felt like something was missing" i told you mom is in trouble we have to save her" she say standing up but fell on her knees

Nikki went to living room as she was getting called

Kenzie felt the missing part in her heart as her eyes were red" the person who heart my friend will die" she say with a scary voice

Olivia looked at cosmo" are you okay cos" she say to him

Blossom called out for her big sister outside" NINA BIG BROTHER WANTS YOU" she yelled

Nina is home with Chad as everyone, even Dresden, Aster, Daimon, and the new peoples, are here for the meeting. Cosmo is telling everyone that Sharon is in trouble and they don't know what. Dresden is trying to call Sharon on the cellphone.

Meanwhile, in the warehouse, Jordan hear a phone ringing as he notice that Sharon have drop the phone. "My love, Look!" He pointed. "Can you reach it and grab it?"

@Zeldafangirl @DaManofWar @Dtlee31 @Noivern @Blight

Kendra looked at the phone as she reached the phone getting shocked in process but she kept the hold of the phone" hello" she say weakly laying on jordan" this is Kendell you know Kendra" she say" i'm with jordan sharon was here but she been gone for a while" she say to the person talking on the phone

Nikki heard her mom voice" mama" she say" she's alive with daddy" she smiling a bit

Kendra just hand the phone to jordan as she was laying on his lap" sorry i just feel weak can you talk to them" she yawned

Blossom looked at big brother than to her daddy" big brother are we going to save her" she asked her brother

Katherine saw them talking as she was watching them from upstairs on the railing" auntie" she say pouting wanting her aunt back she was scared if her dad would come get her when they leave

Jordan take the phone and answer, "Hello, this is Jordan, Kendra husband....." He take a deep breath. " Sharon is taking away....it been a hours now and she haven't returned to her cage.....my wife felt something really wrong with Sharon.....and we--!!!" Jordan hear someone coming. "Oh....stay quiet..." He said as he put on a speaker to everyone to listen, and he hide the phone. Jordan see Randolf. "What do you what?"

Cosmo and Nina is listening to the phone until they heard someone voice.

@Zeldafangirl @Dtlee31 @Blight @DaManofWar @Noivern

Kendra got scared" what do you want" she say as she felt pain in her leg she was scared" where is sharon what have you done to her" she say sounding pisssed

Randolf said, " Relax.....she right here....." He moved aside and Sharpn is standing there looking at them with a cold stare.

Jordan is happy that she ok but then he feel something wrong. "My love....move away....." He notice that she didn't listen as she is happy to see Sharon.

Nina lay on Chad, wanting his comfort more as she is worried.

@Zeldafangirl @Dtlee31 @DaManofWar @Blight @Noivern

Kendra stared at her friend as she sighed" sharon whats wrong" she say worried about her friend she didn't hear jordan say to move away she looked at her @JessBeth

Kendra looked at her as she winced in pain with the cut' not again' she thought" sharon" she say as she backed away from her as she held onto her bleeding arm" i'm not filthy its me Kendell you know kendra your friend" she say trying to get sense to her

Sharon look at her. "Friend with you....haha....no...I don't like water PokeHuman like you...." She used Cut again but then Jordan cover her and get cut on his back. "Ahh!!" He yelled in pained.

"You.....what have done to her?" Said Jordan.

"Oh....just changing her mind..." He slowly pet her hair as Sharon smiles at him.

"Mom...attack her?" Said Nina.

@Zeldafangirl @DaManofWar @Dtlee31 @Blight @Noivern

Kendra just looked at sharon as she was pissed as she sued hydro pump on her even though it wasn't effective on her but she was so mad"DOn't hurt him" she say mad

Blossom just looked down as she was hearing what was going on" mama" she say sighing

Evil Sharon used Protect from the Hydro Pump and laughed. "Aww, did I make you mad?"

Randolf laugh along with Sharon, "Look at him....all hurt for a little cut.....' Then he have a call. "Oh, let's go, my lady....the fun is over...." He take Sharon away and left.

Jordan is in pain as he look at Kendra. "I'm fine....."

Nina is somehow mad as she like punching on the table, which make a crack.

Cosmo is in shocked.

@Zeldafangirl @Dtlee31 @DaManofWar @Blight @Noivern

Dresden was watching everything form afar he was not shocked at first after all Sharon went bad once before she lost her memory but still if it happened once it could happen again "I'm getting to old for this " he sighs and gets on the phone luck the whole time Sharon was there the phone she had was mapping out the place he just need to call police HQ and start the raid "Commander get your raid team ready get the anit Pokehuman gear and Virus for the Dead Pokehumans ready " he jumps out of the tree and walks to Nina "Nina do you want to come with me and get Mom back meet me at the boat" he walks off the boat waiting for Nina

@JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back