• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

JessBeth said:
Nina is training hard as she growing stronger since she evolve. She is about to used Flamethrower again, suddenly a black ball come out of her and she hit the dummy. "Huh....."
Curious, Chad went out to see Nina. "Something wrong?" he asked her.

Katherine just followed as she was watching as she just smiled she was bored

Kenzie just looked at him as she sigh" it's okay Como" she say teasingly as she laughed" I'll help what exactly did blossom do why your mad at her" she asked

Kendra just was watching if sherry come back she try to sit up

Dusk and Servane were usually at each-others' necks, but now they worked together like symphony. They collaborated their like-minds and they were building a new machine just out of boredom. Dusk handed Servane a socket wrench.

"So, this thing will walk and talk?"

Dusk asked, bolting a blue armor plate to one of the four legs.

"Yes, It'll be a Tachikoma model. Hopefully it can help us some."

Dusk cocked his head as they attached one of the three remaining sensor pods.

"Tachikoma?"

Nina looked and see Chad. "um.....I think I having a new move........Dark pluse......" Nina show him as she somehow miss her dummy target and hit the ground close to where Dusk and Servane is.

@DaManofWar

@Noivern

(Im back from finding out that i might have a possible seizure disorder)

Kyurem would hold Blossom's hand as he led her to the grocery store.

"Why are you grounded anyways?"

I asked Blossom.

As we got to the grocery store i would buy a lot of things then paid for them.

As i got outside fire would come towards the store. I pushed Blossom behind me.

"
ICE BEAM!"

The fire turned into ice instantly then broke apart shattering into tiny peices.

"Is everyone alright!?"

I asked everyone in the store.

@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well. Look like I got some new move...." She try to use Dark Pluse again to hit the dummy but missed. "Man....What else I have....maybe....." Nina try to use one of her father move, Punishment.

@DaManofWar @Noivern

Blossom looked at him as she smiled" well my mom grounded me for doing something stupid um i tried to fight big charzard kathrine father he's bad" she say as she looked at him he was nice" so how old are you i'm 14" she say smiling

"I think im around 15 or 14 in human years"

I would smile and say to Bloosom.

"Lets go home Blossom."

I would grab her hand holding all the groceries in one hand walking back to the house.

@Zeldafangirl

BLossom just looked at him as she blushed a little" well at least we the same age" she say as she smiled holding his hand walking back to the house as she didn't want to go back" you can call me bee if you want to" she say to him

"Eeeeeeeeeeee! Watch out!" (Silvy's color)

"Huh?"

A pink haired girl suddenly appeared infront of me i reacted quickly and caught her in my arms. Falling back i hit the ground sliding.

I felt a weird Pressure on my ..lips.... Oh.

A bright Cyan Blush would Spread accross my face as the girl was kissing me when she was ontop of me.

We both pushed each other away Her having a Bright Magenta Pink blush accross her face.

...she looked liked she was mad and confused.

"I didn't do it on purpose! I swear!"

I pleaded trying not to get slapped in the face.

"Are you alright?" I asked blatantly

I took a good look at him. Wow he is pretty hot more like he was cold.he felt cold and i am sitting intop of him.......get up get up get up! I slid back onto the ground getting up.

I helped him up "Seriously are you alright?"

"Y-yea im alright are y-you feeling alright?" I grabbing her hand i got up.

"Thanks"

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom saw teamrocket as she was scared she was near a cliff she couldn't swim still she been scared of swiming since she was 11 she couldn't get ride of her fair she fall" BIG BROTHER" she yelled as she coughed the sea was taking her away she droawned she she just close her eyes she hated team rocket she was haunted even her bullie hated her she saw her before she fell' is she with team rocket' she thought down in the ocean floor she couldn't swim @JessBeth @Blight

DaManofWar said:
Chad watched her. "Yeah! Go Nina!" He cheered her on.
Nina see Chad is cheering as she blushes. She feel like she can't do it while Chad is watching. "Chad......um......do you like me?"

JessBeth said:
Nina see Chad is cheering as she blushes. She feel like she can't do it while Chad is watching. "Chad......um......do you like me?"
Chad smiled at Nina. " You bet I do!" He told her, giving her a thumbs up.

Chad decided to get an air view. As he flew up, though, he spotted Nina in a tree. Smirking, he flew over to the tree silently, and preached on it. He started to creep up on Nina.

@JessBeth

Nina looking down to see any Chad around. As she looking down, she didn't noticing Chad creep up her. "I lost him...." She smiles as she turn around, "Ahh!!!" She saw him.

@DaManofWar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back