• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Katherine looked at the boy she was 4 as she looked at the boy" i haven't seen you before are you new" she asked as she accidently used amber on him" sorry i can't control my powers yet" she apoligized to him she was a cute little charmader pokehuman

Kenzie just laughed at katherine used amber on the new guy @Blight @JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well..." Cosmo is about to say it more until he hear Kyurem shouting saying breakfast is done. "Oh....I guess I can answer after we eat breakfast...." He said as he get up and walk to the kitchen.

@Blight

@Zeldafangirl

Kenzie just smiled as she walked to the kitchean with headphonbes in one of her ear

Katherine saw cosmo as she saw grown up food she frowned as she went to cosmo" up up como he didn't make any food for me" she say to him holding onto his pants

Blossom smiled seeing katherine new toy as she smiled

Kendra just smiled watching her husband as she felt pain in her leg again she just ignored it" do you think sherry is okay" she asked

Food would cover the Whole entire table like a feast was about to happen. There would be different types of Vegetables Fruits some dessert.... and Meat?

"Its okay Little Charmander. Alright everyone eat up Except for my meat..im going to eat the meat. Yumm."

Kyurem would look like someone who got the most toys on Christmas Day Happy and Greedy.

"Your name is Katherine right? Have some of my meat i'll cut it for you"

I asked and say to Katherine.

(Is Katherine at the dining table?)

Kyurem would cut a chunk of meat off of his plate and cut them into little Peices.He got a plate and put the meat on there

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine looked at the food as she frowned" i can't eat this food" she say as she frowned" auntie usually gives me oatmeal" she say to the man she was sitting on chads lap" como i want oatmeal" she say frowning" auntie says i'm too little to eat grown up food" she say to the man

The one thing i dont put on the table was Oatmeal.... gg me.

Ding!

"Oatmeal is done"

(This color is me in Real life)

(" damn you are smooth as hell Kyurem.")

I'd take the oatmeal out it burning hot. As being a part ice type pokemon it did not affect me and actually Cooled it down for Kathy.

"Here is your Oatmeal Ma'am"

I would give kathy the now cooled off oatmeal for her to eat.

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine see the oatmeal as she smiled" thak you" she say as she smiled eating her food" hehe he beat to you como" she say as she smiled" when will auntie be back como" she asked

I sat down on my seat and Inhaled the cooked meat almost instantly. He would also eat all the dessert. Realizing that I have eaten all of the desserts and meat i said.

"Oops... that was for everyone else.... welp i'll go and buy groceries because i used all of them."

"Where is Blossom? Im going ask her if she wanted to come with me to he store."

I asked cosmo after eating my food.

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Blossom looked at the boy as she just came in as she had the bandage on her hand as she smiled" you were asking for me" she say as she smiled cutely" i'll go to the store with you plus i want to get out of the house" she say as they were sneaking out she rushed out since she was still grounded her brother didn't like when she go outside when she was grounded

Katherine just smiled looking around the room as she got down from the chair" can you play with me until they get back como" she say as she struggle to say his name right she just sigh

"Probs because she is grounded and in the house all day. You need to have some exercise everyday. "

CLEARLY i was making an excuse for her to have some freedom. But what i said was true.

@JessBeth

"Come along Blossom"

I would walk out of the mansion with blossom.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom just smiled" thanks big brother" she say smiled hugging him as she walked outside as she smiled enjoying the fresh air" ah this is nice come on lets go and have some fun" she say grabbing the boy hand as she giggled

Kenzie just looked at cosmo" you okay" she say to cosmo as she was holding Katherine as she was getting better being an aunt she don't look back in the past anymore whe was all healed from the past she just smiled @JessBeth

Cosmo signs again. "I just tired.....it's hard to look after my little sisters and brothers.....and little cousin....and some strangers around the house....." He go walk in the sofa and lay down. "I'm so tired....Dad is somewhere and waiting for Mom to come home...."

@Zeldafangirl

"Ivan?" Nina looked back to Dusk. "That's you're named huh...." Nina smile a little, giggle a little when those two bickering and looked back to Servane. "So, you're his buddy....."She looked at him. "And you said that you be stay close to him.......hmmmm....well, you can stay in my house like Dusk and we have plenty of room....." Then she stand in front of Servane. "You're welcome to stay in...but the next time, don't bust in my house, got it?" Nina poked Servine chest.

@Noivern

Servane cut a glare at Nina's finger and brushed off his chest.

"Agreed..." He said reluctantly.

Dusk tapped Nina's shoulder and net her face with the blank stare.

"Don't call me Ivan. It's a bit disrepectful towards me."

"Good!" Nina said as she notice that Dusk tapped on her shoulder. "Huh? Why? Isn't that you're real name....I like it...." She looked at him.

@Noivern

"Alright, I'll respect you just you're name...." Nina smiles. "So if you excuse me...I have a training to do...." Nina walk away outside and headed to the battle zone. Nina is start training her power. She used Flamethorwer on the dummy. Then she used Crunch.

@Noivern

Nina is training hard as she growing stronger since she evolve. She is about to used Flamethrower again, suddenly a black ball come out of her and she hit the dummy. "Huh....."

@DaManofWar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back