• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom just looked at them" i'm coming too daddy" she say to him before he left she wanted to protect her mother no mater what she didn't want her mother to be evil she just looked olivia as she sighed" can you stay here with the baby" she say talking about katherine

Olivia just nodded" sure i don't mind" she say smiling

Nikki went with them she wanted to save her mom and dad from the bad humans and the bad pokehumans determained to protect her family

Kendra just punched the wall" damn" she say" why did this have to happen again" she say as she went to jordan" no honey your not alright you took a hit for me i love you" she say trying help as she got a cloth as she try to help im

Nina looked at Dresden when he asked to join him to the fight to save her mother. ".....I'm going......" She looked back and see Blossom, who also wanna to to go help her Mom, too. "Blossom.....I know you wanna to come....but you're not ready.....and I want you to stay here and take care of Katharine and Olivia...." She said to Blossom.

@Zeldafangirl

Then, Nina looked at Chad, 'I'm going to save Mom...and I need you to stay...." Nina said to him. Nina is not going alone since her father is going with her.

@DaManofWar

Nina waste no time as she quickly run to the boat, where Dresden is waiting. 'I'm ready, Daddy....."

@Dtlee31

Blossom just nodded as she was pouting" ugg why do i have to stay here its not fear i want to help mom" she say as she sit on the couch pouting

Blossom just looked at her" i guess not i don't want to hurt mom just be careful okay" as she give her the luckey charm she made for as it had little fire pokemon around the bracelet" i made it maybe for lucky charm" she say looking at her smiling" please be safe" she told her

Katherine went downstairs as she was rubbing her eyes as she saw nina and the others as she noticed they were going" where you going" she yawned since she woke up

Nina smiles when Blossom give her a charm that she made. "...Thanks little sister.....I'll be back with Mom..." She turn around but then Chad take her hand and look at him. "Yes, I'm going right now......" Then she stopped Katherine and look at Blossom for help.

@Zeldafangirl

@DaManofWar

Blossom just looked at her sister" you can do it Nina your like a ninja" she say as she laughed a little bit" go okay i'll stay with them no worries just bring mom home" she told her big sister

Katherine looked at him" yeah play with big brother" she say clapping her hands together" i wanna play outside" she say pointing towards her playset

Last edited by a moderator:
Katherine was smiling as she was playing with chad" what happen do auntie chad" she asked as she was confused about the fuss going on

Blossom just went outside as she was watching them as she smiled she loved katherine" everything be fine little fireball" she say her nickname

(Back from a trip on spring break!)

Servane paused and continued bolting.

"Yes," He said, "Tachikoma's are from a show I watch...I decided to make a real life version."

Dusk stood up, bewildered.

"Howdya get all the parts, then?"

Dusk once again cocked his head at Servane, who only mustered a shrug.

"I bought the parts." He said with finality, pushing one of the spherical sensor pods into the main body as Dusk sat and watch. With a little more tinkering there was an audible click. The quadwalker suddenly stood up on it's four legs and waved it's two frontal arms frantically.

"Waaaah!" It said with a girlishly childlike voice. "Major? Where am I?!"

It said, spastically stomping around and nervously clenching its claws.

Dusk repelled from his seat and backed up, slightly frightened by the large robot tromping around like a bull in a china shop.

"Eh?" Dusk uttered. "Wh- Wha? What's wrong with it's voice?"

Tachikoma's sensor pods rotated and pointed at Dusk.

"Who're you?" She said, pointing her entire chassie at Dusk who lay against the wall. Servane stood and patted one of her white sensor pods.

"Easy." Servane said, "We built you a new body." The Tachikoma held out her two frontal arms and she seemed to relax the strain on her leg servos and pistons.

"I bought your AI chip that stored all of your old memories and assets. You just have a brand new body."

Tachikoma lowered her arms.

"Where did you buy it?" She asked, turning towards Servane. Servane shook his head and put his palm on her front sensor.

"That is classified." He said with a fanged smile.

Nina walked away as she slowly looked back to see Chad and she is wondering about the two other boys, Dusk and Servines. "Where are those two?"

@Noivern

Tachikoma sat silent for a few minutes as Dusk and Servane occasionally exchanged glances at stared back at Tachikoma. She finally spoke up, raising her arms a little.

"I remember my last memory of me being dismantled by mean men in these black suits of armor. They took apart my body and my cyberbrain to find out about Section 9."

She looked up at Dusk, her expressionless gaze seemed tainted with sadness.

"At least I have new people to be with!" She piped up, estatically stomping her tripod feet. Dusk gave a small laugh and walked a circle around Tachikoma.

"What's with your voice? Is it just default?" He said, running his palm along the smooth back carrier pod of her spider-like chassie.

"Yep!" She said as she rolled on her wheels away cheerfully. Servane followed after her and waved a farewell to Dusk.

Dusk turned his head at a voice calling his name, he strode over to the source, unaware of a special blue someone trailing right behind him.

"Dusk.....come on, where are you? I wanna talk to you....." Nina looked around as she spotted him. "There you are!" She run to him and said, "What are you doing here? And where is you're friend?"

@Noivern

Dusk stopped and started to speak, but he was cut off by a voice from behind him, shrill and naive.

"Hi lady!"

Tachikoma wheeled in front of Dusk.

"Hello!"

Katherine was playing outside as she thought she saw her dad but ignored it playing

Blossom was watching kathrine playing as she smiled as she smelt trouble as she looked around" katherine come here" she told her

Katherine just looked at her cousin as she went to her as she got picked up by her cousin

Kendra just was mad as she went to jordan" do you think we ever get out of here" she asked her husband

Users who are viewing this thread

Back