• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom just nodded" yes big brother" she say to him as she was fighting she hope she didn't have to fight the big charzard since she was weak against fire type pokemon as she just kept fighting trying to clear the way

Kendra just looked at the girl" thanks jordan" she say as she was getting carried on his back she just smiled a little

Katherine was scared as she was hidding with her cousin" where are we going como" she asked while looking around scared if the bad humans come after them she just hold onto him @JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Blossom looked at chad" hey chad lets combine our powers" she say to him as she was determined to protect her friends and family no matter the cause @DaManofWar

While running to the upper level to go find Sharon, "You must be Nikki parents....it nice to meet you..." Said Nina.

Jordan running while carry Kendra on his back, " Yes, we are...can't wait to see my little girl...."

Dresden, Nina, Jordan, and Kendra found Sharon in the room.

Then, the big Charzard, the father of Katherine, arrived and attack everyone on the island.

@Dtlee31 @Zeldafangirl @Noivern @DaManofWar

Blossom looked at the big charzard as she gulped" i'm sorry nina" she say" sorry mommy" she say as she went to the big charzard" petel dance" she say trying to beat him

Kendra looked at nina as she smiled" its nice to see our daughter that she made a friend she very stubborn like me" she say sighing riding on his back @JessBeth

"Well, Well, Well....you people can all this way here....I should say you should be proud of yourself...but this end here....." said Randolf. "

"You....are you going to fight us?" Nina said in herself and Dresden.

"Oh no, Me and Sharon will fight the both of you!!" said Randolf as Sharon is ready to fight, too.

"Bring it on!!" shouted Nina as she fight with Randolf while Dresden fighting Sharon.

"We better hide and be away from the fight..." said Jordan to Kendra.

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

Kendra just nodded" yeah i don't think i can fight hehe" she say" i can't walk" she told him as she was worried" do you think they can beat them i mean we been here for a long time" she say weakly on his back scared they they get hurt cause of radolf" i can't wait to see nikki again" she say to him

Blossom got hurt badly as she hit her head pretty hard" big brother cosmo" she say passing out

Katherine just looked up" daddy is here" she say frowning a bit" what if blossom is hurt she weak with fire" she say worried she didn't want to go with her dad as she was holding to cosmo bulbasuar she was very scared

Chad slammed into the Big Charizard fellow. He used fire punch several times, and finished off with fire wheel. "Piss off, you bastard!"

Katherine just sighed she knew what she had to do she saw cosmo watching her as she stood up as she burned him she had to so it as she walked to her father" stop it daddy i'll go with you" she say" just stop hurting them" she say to her father she looked at chad as she got picked up' i'm sorry' she mouthed getting carried away @DaManofWar

Blossom wouldn't wake up her head was bleeding like a lot she was just dreaming her family could feel there was something wrong with her she had tears in her eyes as her fingers was twitching a bit" cosmo" she say dreaming about her family @JessBeth

Chad watched wide eyed. He roared. "OH HELL NO!"

He shot after Big Charizard, and used fire punch on his head. "DROP HER!" He yelled. He reached for Katherine.

Katherine just looked at him" he wants me might as well go with him blossom is hurt because of me auntie is gone because of me" she tearing up as her dad dropped her as she screamed as she was scared

Chad grabbed Katherine, and set her down. "Stay inside. I can deal with this," he said, and flew upwards. "Just you and me, pal!" He cried.

Katherine just pout as she shook her head" no" she say to him" he wants me let me just go with him" she say to him as she was a little mad" i don't want my friends to get hurt no more" she say to him

Chad wasn't listening. He just fired off a bunch of ember blasts at his foe. "SHE IS STAYING HERE WITH ME! AND YOU ARE GOING DOWN!"

Dusk shook his head.

"We need to help the other people here, Tach. Besides, Servane is back at the house!"

Tachikoma waved her arms excitedly.

"B-But Mr. Ivan! It's not safe!" Dusk winced and spun around to face Tachikoma.

"Call me Dusk, Goddammit!"

Tachikoma wheeled backwards, scared. She looked at Dusk's hidden face and sighed.

"Okay, but I am coming with, Hmph!" She tried to cross her arms, but they didn't bend to correct way for her to do so. Dusk walked back toward the settlement, his combat knife in hand.

Blossom was hurt badly as she was unconsious as she was moaning in pain screaming a little

Kenzie came outside as she heard her niece screaming" damn" she say as she didn't know what to do she saw the blood on her head" chad i take care of him you watch her" she say to him @DaManofWar

Servane spotted Chad as he ran from the other side of the house. A plume of gas expelled from the valves on the side of his helmet and he ran with his sword in hand.

"Excuse me, Sir!" He said as he thrust his blade into the shoulder of an intruder, a small fountain of blood spurting from their open wound.

"Is there a safer place in the- urgh -Island?" He blocked a blow from the flat edge of his sword and cut his opponent down. He used Aerial Ace on an approaching attacker and knocked them to their back.

"It would be REALLY helpful if there was a chokepoint so we can narrow down our targets!"

---

Tachikoma peeked from behind the house to spy on the conflict. She retreated and spun to face Dusk.

"Approximately fifteen intruders still alive. They brought a whole platoon!"

Dusk checked the ammunition counter on his L11 and ejected an empty round.

"I suggest using your own moves to take them down!" Dusk turned his head in disapproval.

"We need to kill these guys. Their intent is to eradicate us..." He spun his combat knife and held it in front of him.

"So my intent is to kill them."

Kenzie was pissed as she took Blossom and put a bandage on her head she went back outside she was really pissed" no one hurt my family and get away with it you will pay big charzard" she say to him" i know a place that is safer the secret garden" she say to the newcomer" i'm mckenzie by the way" she told him she just fought the the charzard along with chad @Noivian @DaManofWar

Servane spun around to meet the face Kenzie.

"Great, we must find a narrow structure to shorten our aim!"

He kicked someone aside and poised his sword.

"I need to know where it is!"

Kenzie looked at him she bite her lip" well i just have to show you" she say as she hoped he didn't know about her past since she killed people casue she was forced to" yeah i show you" she say grabbing her niece as she took her somewhere safe as she didn't know why she wasn't waking up

Servane took out his baton and hit his felled opponent with the blunt end. He jerked his body and ran after Kenzie, signalling Chad to come as well.

"Come on, I have a plan!"

---

Dusk ran along the treeline hefting his L11 by the barrel again. He twirled his body and hit one of their attackers with the stock, knocking him into a ditch. Tachikoma wheeled behind but yanked Dusk's cloak.

"Wait, Mr. Ivan! There's Servane!" She pointed and began jumping.

"We gotta go help him!" Dusk made a small growling noise and he made a beeline towards Servane and Kenzie, Tachikoma not far behind.

Kenzie just looked at them as she got to the secret garden as she always felt calm in this garden as she put down her niece she saw someone coming she thought they were a threat" who are you" she growled" don't make me hurt you" she say to them as she looked at her niece as she sighed" sorry are you friends with him" she say pointing to the guy

Tachikoma hugged Servane with her two frontal arms.

"I missed you, Servane!" Servane chuckled and patted one of her sensor pods. Dusk strode closer and slung his sniper over his back.

"Listen, we need to kill off the rest of the attackers..."

Kenzie just looked at them" i'll help you i hate killing but they hurt my family so they need to pay i don't even know whats wrong with my niece they will pay" she say to them as she growled lightly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back