• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

"I see....a PokeHuman Zoroark......" Nina take a good look at his hair and his red claws. ".....Mr.Duskburrow....right?"

@Noivern

(is he still wearing a mask that cover his face?)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Yes)

Dusk planted his left boot into the ground.

"Just call me Dusk."

He adjusted a dial on his mask and the blue nodes of light flared up breifly.

"So, how's the day been?"

Nina laugh a little. "Um.....it's nighttime.....and well we just finishes dinner....and I am curios about you...." Nina walk around him again. "You carry weapons.....why? You have you're own power to use...."

@Noivern

He unslung his L11 and showed it off.

"I use them because they kill faster."

He tugged on the bolt, releasing a bullet from the chamber. Dusk catches it in midair and holds it up.

"THIS kills faster."

Nina look at him, unimpressed. "Kill faster? What you are, a killer machine?" Nina said in front of him. 'You are sure are a hard one...I mean, you sound like a robot, but you're not chilling out...." She poke his mask, gently. "And why wearing a masked? It's not like we're going to laugh at you're face....."

@Noivern

"I'm classified, that's why I wear this helmet. Showing your face is also showing emotion, and showing emotion is weakness. And I need to kill if there is a good reason too. And yes..."

He turned his head, locks of red-black hair flowing from his head.

"I was trained to kill."

"Emotion show weakness?" Nina start to laugh. "That's a silly thing I heard...." She seem like she enjoy taking to a strangers. " Why you are train to kill? Was something happen?" Nina asked again out of curiously.

@Noivern

"I was trained in a program. At the age of nine I completed my first successful combat scenario. I was the best of the best through my teen years and so on."

Dusk bowed his head.

"Alas, I never met anyone else outside my platoon. Speaking of that, I have six platoon members. A Serperior, A Weavile, A Lucario, A Ninetails, A Blaziken, And me. A Zoroark. There were twenty-two other fireteams like mine. The rest were female squads, suicide squads, bomb squads, Anti-Terrorist squads...I never seen them before, though."

Nina start to laugh more. "I'm so sorry....I wasn't trying to be rude but...you really sound like a robot...." Nina clam herself. "Ok, you are the best of combat...ok....you have a teammate.....right....." Nina look at him with a smiles. "What about friends? Family? Girlfriend?" She smirks at him, svn thought she didn't know if he is handsome under that mask or not.

@Noivern

"Fanily...Never knew my mom or dad. Never had siblings. Never been in an amorus relationship. And my teammate is on his resign period."

He clasped his hands.

He looked up, the lights upon the mask being cut at diagonal corners, mimicing a sad expression.

"That is why I'm a roamer. I just wander aimlessly."

He bent over and tucked his rifle's ammunition catridge lying on the ground into his satchel.

"Hey, hey, Dusk...." Nina said. "There is a way you won't be lonely.....have friends.....well you do have friends from you're teammate...but you need a friend outside." Nina smiles. "Think about it.....you'll have a friend that show and teach you some thing that you'll never learned from where you come from...."

@Noivern

Dusk scoffed and the lights turned on a flat axis, now mimicing a irritated look.

"Like who? Where I come from is a sealed-off military base that restricts interaction between squads in normal/homeland situations."

" Like who? Well....any one....." Nina said as she look at him. "Hey, don't look so gloomy, in this island, everyone here can be you're friend...." She smiles. "If you like...I'll be you're friend....."

@Noivern

"Wait, really?"

The lights shifted back into full circles.

"You?"

Dusk tried to think of words.

"Thanks...? I have never been gifted such things before. Thank you."

"Ugh. You think I'm funny huh?"

He turned around with his arms crossed. After a moment of silence, he suddenly spun around and faced Nina, handgun held against her temple.

"How is THIS for funny?"

There was a small snort and Dusk hunched over laughing.

"The look on your face...Priceless!"

He slapped his thigh and reholstered his sidearm.

"Yea..." Nina laugh as she slowly stopped. She see that he turn around, 'Hey? Come on....don't be like that!" She said as she suddenly see a handgun on her temple. "Wahh!!! Please, don't! I didn't mean to!!!!" Nina start to panic as she realize that Dusk is laughing. Somehow, she is starting to get mad, "Don't scared me like that!" Nina yelled as she use Toxic, her pokemon move, on Dusk. Now, Dusk is cover by the poison.

@Noivern

He kept laughing, but eventually died down.

"Do you know I'm covered in standard-issue MF4-Plasteel Polyester hybrid armor plating and carbonfiber undermesh? I'm practically immune to attacks that have to work on bare skin..."

He wiped a lob of purple substance off of his helmet and wiped it on his pants.

(No)

He tapped the strap of his gun sling apprehensively.

"So, that's your house?"

He said, pointing to the establishment in front of them.

Nina looked where he pointed. "Yes....that my house....I know its big but we sometime we take travelers to rest our house.....kind of like a inn....."

@Noivern

"An Inn..."

Dusk looked down.

"Well, I could always crash at my freind's house, but he is farther away and he is kind of a stuck up pansy if you ask me."

He looked at the house and thought.

"Think I could crash here for a few days?"

"No problems...follow me..." Then she stop for a second. "Blossom, get back inside when you're come down...see ya...." Nina said to her little sister as she walk to the house with Dusk. She open the door and walk in.

Cosmo was in the kitchen when he hear someone coming in and he see Nina with a stranger. "Nina, where Blossom? And who that robot man?"

Nina start to giggle.

@Noivern

Users who are viewing this thread

Back