• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

(Irl Me: "Smooth moves Kyurem")

"Shut up God!!!"

I would yell at the sky sighing as it said nothing back.

"
Im the legendary Pokemon Kyurem."

Kyurem smiled towards Bee then looked up at the Trainer. Scratching the back of his head he would ask.

"Do you know a place i could stay at that is not a Pokeball or the Wilderness? Or a cave or anything like that?"

I would ask Cosmo and Bee.

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyurem would be filled with glee smiling.

"Thank you sir i cant thank you enough. First what is your name?"

Kyurem was kinda curious about what his name was.

"Also lead the way."

I would ask Cosmo and Bee

Katherine just looked at him" what what" she say as she smiled looking at him as she grabbed his pants" up up" she say reaching up to him as she smiled at him @DaManofWar

Blossom was dragged to the house" i can walk big brother" she say trying to escape his grasp on her shirt" why can't i go outside when i'm grounded" she asked pouting

Kendra was shocked she was a little angry but she kinda knew why she did it" FINE" she yelled at sharon she was upest with her friend @JessBeth

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine just looked at him" what what" she say as she smiled looking at him as she grabbed his pants" up up" she say reaching up to him as she smiled at him @DaManofWar
Blossom was dragged to the house" i can walk big brother" she say trying to escape his grasp on her shirt" why can't i go outside when i'm grounded" she asked pouting

Kendra was shocked she was a little angry but she kinda knew why she did it" FINE" she yelled at sharon she was upest with her friend @JessBeth
Chad reached down, and picked Katherine up, setting her on his lap. "Well," he began, "it's about me and Nina."

Katherine looked at him as she was sitting on his lap" what about you and Nina" she asked" did something bad happen" she asked smiling as she was hugging his arm

Katherine heard the door open as she smiled" Como" she say as she smiled looking around the room

Blossom just looked at the boy" um my sister nina my brother Deimon my other brother aster he's a ivysur like me my daddy my mom but she away right now my aunt my baby cousin katerine and him" she say to him naming all the names @Blight

Katherine looked up at him as she was holding his hand as she smiled" whats wrong did something happen" she asked tilting her head as she put her tumb in her mouth her aunt and uncle won't let her to do it but she didn't understand why she just relaxed calming down she was worried her dad come for her she just sucked her thumb @DaManofWar

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine looked up at him as she was holding his hand as she smiled" whats wrong did something happen" she asked tilting her head as she put her tumb in her mouth her aunt and uncle won't let her to do it but she didn't understand why she just relaxed calming down she was worried her dad come for her she just sucked her thumb @DaManofWar
Chad chuckled, ignoring the other guy. "Well," he began, "I kissed her."

Katherine just smiled" okay big brother i'm scared what if daddy come back he wants me what if he come back" she say as she smiled looking at him

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine just smiled" okay big brother i'm scared what if daddy come back he wants me what if he come back" she say as she smiled looking at him
Chad gently kissed the top of her head. "Well, I'll just beat him up," he told her.

Nina is finishes up eating dinner as she see Katherine and Chad getting along so well, she feel a little jealous....but....Then she see her big brother, Cosmo and little sister, Blossom, come in the house with a stranger. Nina start to growl at him.

Cosmo walk in with Blossom and Kyurem. "Welcome to our home.....' He smiles as he see Nina start to growl at the Kyurem. " Easy Nina......he's not going hurt anyone......"

@Blight @DaManofWar

Sharon see Kendra a bit upset. "Kendra.....I'm not finished......" She said as she look back to Randolf. "Here my answer....." She used Cut and cut the bouquet of roses. "My answer.....is no......" Sharon give him a mean look. "I'm not going to join you....or want any mega stone......but we will escaped this place....."

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom just looked at her brother as she sighed" are you going to tell mom when she gets back" she say pouting a little bit as she just saw her sister as she looked at her she smiled she really thought her sister new form was pretty" so pretty" she say to herslef while going to the kitchean to eat" yum" she say eating

Nikki was just sitting outside she was bored she just wanted her dad and mom back she barely aten any food since she been here she was starving herself she just sighed

Kendra just looked as sharon as she didn't expect sharon to do that as she winced in pain" get the key sherry" she say weakly as she passed out @JessBeth

Katherine just looked at chad as she smiled" yea you beat him up i wanna watch tv" she say" can we i don't want to go to bed yet" she say as she was a little hyper @DaManofWar

Katherine just looked at him than at nina" play with me i wanna play i don't wanna go to bed yet i want auntie" she say huper she secretly had cookies without them knowing @DaManofWar

Nina looked at them. "You have to go to bed!" she said to Katherine. "And you should go to sleep in you're room...." she said to Chad.

@DaManofWar

Sharon try to get the keys but Randolf take it away and he looked very mad. "I give you a last chance....but you leave me no choice......" He open the cage and pull her hair. "Ow!! Let me go! Let me go!!!" Sharon got dragged and Randolf just used his move to put her a sleep.

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine just sighed" but i don't wanna auntie usually read me a story to help me sleep but she not hear" she say looking at nina as she was pouting a little she sleeps with demion as she just yawned grabbing for her stuffed charmader as she hugged it" yay sleep with chad" she say ignoring what nina said

Kendra was sleeping as she heard her friend in pain after a hour she woke up she been passing out a lot" ug what happen" she asked

Nina give him a glaze. " No way you can put me in bed with you....." Nina stand up, put the plates away and looked at Katherine. "You little missy, are going sleep with you're big cousin Deimon!" She pick her up and walk to Katherine room.

Jorden looked at his wife. "My love.....Randolf took Sharon by force......"

@DaManofWar

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine just frowned as nina picked her up and took her to her room as she put her head on her shoulder getting a little tired" but....but i don't wanna i'm not tired " she whined a little she just yawned a little bit

Blossom just looked out as she was thinking about sneaking out tonight might look for her mom she had a bad feeling

Kendra looked at him" what we need to save her" she say trying to get free but the cage shocked her as she kept trying to get free as she felt the pain in her body" i need to save her she's my best friend" she say

Nina laugh a little. "You sound sleepy enough.....'Then Nina put her in pj dress and tuck her in the bed. "I'll call Deimon so he can come and read you a bedtime story......"

Cosmo looked at Blossom. "I'm not going to tell Mom about you're report card......You have to tell her when she get back home....."

"Kendra....you said it yourself....she a tough one..she'll be fine....." said Jordan.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossome looked at him as she gulped" but...but she pull my ear again i get grounded for longer its not fair" she say sighing" i guess i deserve it i didn't tell you guys about the bully" she say" she threaten me again she say she'll kill me if i tell anyone" she say fear in her eyes

Katherine just looked at her" why can't you read me a bedtime story demi probably busy" she say as she laughed at the nickname that she just gave him" hehe demi" she say closing her eyes a bit

Kendra just sighed" i know but i just worry you know she's my best friend i care for her like i care for you" she say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back