• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

JessBeth said:
Nina is finding a clothes for her. As she looking, the only clothes that fit her is a black shorts and a black sexy shirt( like the picture before) and walk out her room.
@DaManofWar
Chad had found some spare clothes, and walked out to see Nina. "Whoa," he told her, looking her over. "That was all you could find?" He was awestruck by her appearance.

"I have no choice....most of my clothes is small......" Nina blushes as she notice Chad is looking at her. "Stop staring...." She cover herself, feeling shy.

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
"I have no choice....most of my clothes is small......" Nina blushes as she notice Chad is looking at her. "Stop staring...." She cover herself, feeling shy.
@DaManofWar
Chad grinned, closing his eyes comically. "What can I say? You look good," he told her. He took a breath. "We should tell Kat about this."

"Hm...." Then she hear her bog brother, Cosmo, calling that dinner is ready. " Oh, looks like dinner is ready....." Nina said as she walk to the kitchen. As she here, she saw Cosmo left the house, "Hey--" Nina made a pouting face. "Why did he leave?"

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
"Hm...." Then she hear her bog brother, Cosmo, calling that dinner is ready. " Oh, looks like dinner is ready....." Nina said as she walk to the kitchen. As she here, she saw Cosmo left the house, "Hey--" Nina made a pouting face. "Why did he leave?"
@DaManofWar
Chad shrugged, and sat down to eat. "Beats me," he told her.

Katherine just went behind them as she wanted to scare them"BOOO" she laughed trying to get on her chair as she saw her food she sigh" I want grown up food" she whines to Chad

Kendra just glared at him" what do you want with my friend" she say glaring at him @JessBeth @DaManofWar

"I am the legendary Kyurem. if you want my Human name it is Denkiteki Kyurem.

Kyurem would start to walk towards Cosmo.

His piercing gold eyes would stare at him Intently like a Lion would stalking its prey.

Kyurem would be at the same height as Cosmo. Kyurem would stop when was infront of him.

"What is your name my child?" I would ask Cosmo.

@JessBeth

(Too many woulds xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Chad pretended to be all scared. "Wow! Katherine, you really scared me, you little kitty!" He chuckled at her. "I'll make you some. But, notice anything different about Nina?" He gestured to her to raise his point.

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Blossom was on a tree watching her brother she wasn't hungry she was having a off day she just sighed a little bit she just looking around she was making sure her brother didn't see her she saw the new person she wasn't supposed to be outside of the house since shse was still grounded her brother might be still mad at her for her grades at her school @JessBeth

Katherine just looked at nina as she smiled" No its okay i eat my food plus como be mad if i don't eat my food" she say as she smiled" Nina evolve" she say smiled "can you help me up its hard to get on chair auntie makes me use highchair" she say as she giggled @DaManofWar

(Just gonna continue my story and wait till Jess comes back)

I walked out of the forest and saw the town before me.

"I guess i could start up a event or something to introduce myself."

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

A very loud screech would echo throughout the town. Alarming every living creature around.

I ran down to the Town to see who cmes out.

@Zeldafangirl @DaManofWar

Blossom heard the screech as she cover her ears as she fell on her brother as she giggled" owie" she say' i'm dead' she thought to herself as she looked up at the boy" hi there" she say smiling to the boy" i'm bee" she say not saying her full name bee was a nickname her father made up for her

I turned to see the girl talking to me.

"Oh. Hello ma'dam how are you today? I am Kyurem. Also are you alright?"

I would help her up grabbing by her hand. Pulling her up a tad bit too hard, enough to make her fall into my chest.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom got helped up but she fell in the boy's chest her face turned pure red from blushing she looked back at her brother than just step back" um... yeah... i'm...okay" she say studdering a bit" its nice to meet you" she say smiling to him" what pokemon are you" she say circling him" i'm an ivysur" she say smiling

DaManofWar said:
Chad waved the question away. "I like the guy. But, he is a bit impulsive," he explained.
DaManofWar said:
Chad pretended to be all scared. "Wow! Katherine, you really scared me, you little kitty!" He chuckled at her. "I'll make you some. But, notice anything different about Nina?" He gestured to her to raise his point.
@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl
Nina giggle a little. "He may be....but not that bad...." Then she see Katherine scared Chad as she giggle more.

Cosmo looked and see hie little sisters here. "Blossom, what are you doing here? You suppose to be in the house and eat dinner." Cosmo is mad as he pitch her cheek. "Um......I'm sorry about her....she can be a spoiled one....." he said to that pokemon.

@Zeldafangirl

@Blight

Blossom rubbed her cheek" i'm not hungry" she told him as she frowned a bit" why pinch my cheek i didn't do anything i just followed you that is all i didn't do anything bad yet i'm not that spoiled" she say looking away from her brother

Katherine looked at Nina" wow nina you look pretty" she say amazed at her transformation

Kendra looked at sharon than at randof as she lied back" what do you want with her" she say @JessBeth

Randolf look at Kendra. "Quiet you, I'm not talking to you, water girl..."

"Hey!! Don't talk to my wife like that!!" said Jorden.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom looked at her brother" nope i didn't do anything" she say as she smiled she forgot about the report card that she was in trouble with her big brother

Katherine looked at her" did you learn new moves" she asked her smiling

Kendra just looked down" if i had enough strength i would use hydro pump on you but i don't" she told him looking at jordan" its okay jordan" she told him

"Oh....you are still in trouble about report card....." said Cosmo.

"I......don't know....I never try it......" said Nina.

Randolf looked away from them and gaze at Sharon. "My lady, please accepted my love! If you do, you can be stronger as ever....you can even mega evolve and together we'll ruin the world....."

Sharon looked surpassed. "I can....Mega evolve?"

@Blight @DaManofWar @Zeldafangirl

Blossom was trying to sneak away from her brother" uh about that it wasn't me" she way as she lied about it" i uh" she say trying to find a excuse to use

Kendra just looked at her" don't listen to him" she say closing her eyes weakly

Sharon look at him. "You know....I always wanted to know what it feel like when I mega evolve......" She looked down. "When Dresden mega evolve....he a lots stronger and easily beat anyone....I was jealous....I wanna be strong too.....to protected someone......"She looked at Randolf again."Sure...I would love to try that mega evolve...."

"What? Hey, don't! You gonna join them?!" said Jordan.

"Ah, that's wonderful, my dear lady...." said Randolf.

@Zeldafangirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back