• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

"What?" Nina glowed brighter as she slowly transform. Once she done, she got a new looks. Long black hair, two horns, a tail, and a body of a mature lady.

Nina looked at herself. "I....I evolve into a Houndoom!!!

2346E643523E67F71CB998

JessBeth said:
"What?" Nina glowed brighter as she slowly transform. Once she done, she got a new looks. Long black hair, two horns, a tail, and a body of a mature lady.
Nina looked at herself. "I....I evolve into a Houndoom!!!

2346E643523E67F71CB998
Chad blinked as he took in Nina's new form. He stepped closer towards her. "You look....beautiful..." He then placed both hands on her hips. He looked into her eyes lovingly. "I love you, Nina."

As Nina looking at her tail, she see Chad come close to her. "Chad?" And she blushes when he told her she looked beautiful. "Oh....thanks...." Then she feel his hands on her hips. "Huh....." Then she see him looked into her eyes and confesses his love to her. "Wha....."

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
As Nina looking at her tail, she see Chad come close to her. "Chad?" And she blushes when he told her she looked beautiful. "Oh....thanks...." Then she feel his hands on her hips. "Huh....." Then she see him looked into her eyes and confesses his love to her. "Wha....."
@DaManofWar
Chad rested his head on hers. "Shall we get back to celebrating?"

JessBeth said:
"Huh?!" Jordan looked at her. "Well......You lost you're parents when you are young. You have a childhood friend, Sharon. You like to see the world. You are quiet and clam. But can be stubborn sometime. You have a birthmark on back.....a little mole on you're back of you're neck.....and we both wear a wedding ring...." He show her his.
@Zeldafangirl
Dtlee31 said:
He was in the in the bedroom when his phone went off it made him jump a little cause he was taking a quick nap he look at the phone and saw the picture he texted her back with a "frowning face and said Deimon found out some info about the guy he dead in a lab explosion something is keeping him alive and that's not how he looks probable don't want to see the real him"
Deimon looked up all the info that he could about the guy he was grabing something to eat when he say kat "hey kat you doing ok" he sits in a chair outside eating a apple

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl
Kendra just looked at him as she smiled" why can't i remember anything" she asked as she was pouting she wanted to know what was going on why she couldn't rememeber anything" what my name" she asked

Katherine was playing" i'm okay i'm just bored" she say to him as she smiled looking around playing on the swing" sometimes i think i should go with daddy i don't want my family hurt" she told him

"I....I...." Then Nina notice something not right. She look down and notice her swimsuit is small on her chest and its ripping. "Oh my....GOD!!!' Nina quickly cover herself ad go hide in behind the tree.

@DaManofWar

Last edited by a moderator:
JessBeth said:
"I....I...." Then Nina notice something not right. She look down and notice her swimsuit is small on her chest and its ripping. "Oh my....GOD!!!' Nina quickly cover herself ad go hide in behind the tree.
@DaManofWar
Chad chuckled. "Yeah, that can happen," he told Nina. "Put that sweater of yours on, and let's go home."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS? ARE YOU PEEKING MY BODY AND I CAN'T GET MY SWEATER!!!" She pointed her sweater next to the water. "Go get it for me, please?"

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS? ARE YOU PEEKING MY BODY AND I CAN'T GET MY SWEATER!!!" She pointed her sweater next to the water. "Go get it for me, please?"
@DaManofWar
Chad nodded, walked over, and got her sweater. "Hey, c'mon. Your a beautiful lady now. Man's gotta admire what he likes."

Nina get the sweater and put it on. Nina walk out of her hiding and blushing."So you don't like me before because I'm like a child.......I didn't expect to be evolve......" Nina said as she walk beside him. She feel weird now that she a gown lady. "My....my hips feel so tight.....I didn't realize that my swimsuit can be small....." Nina look at Chad and notice that she can reach to him on his face a little. "....I'm a little taller......"

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
Nina get the sweater and put it on. Nina walk out of her hiding and blushing."So you don't like me before because I'm like a child.......I didn't expect to be evolve......" Nina said as she walk beside him. She feel weird now that she a gown lady. "My....my hips feel so tight.....I didn't realize that my swimsuit can be small....." Nina look at Chad and notice that she can reach to him on his face a little. "....I'm a little taller......"

@DaManofWar
Chad laughed. "Well, truth be told, I sorta starting liking you when you fell on me, then liked you a whole lot more. Just grew really." He slung an arm over her shoulder. "The new body does take some getting used to. But let's stop for a moment."

'Mmm!!" Nina blushes as she got kissed.

Cosmo come back from the walk as he suddenly saw Nina and Chad. "Wha--" He drop some plants on the ground.

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
'Mmm!!" Nina blushes as she got kissed.
Cosmo come back from the walk as he suddenly saw Nina and Chad. "Wha--" He drop some plants on the ground.

@DaManofWar
Chad broke off the kiss. "Uh...hey. We're a couple now. And Nina..." he paused a bit.

Kendra just looked at him as she smiled" your my husband" she say looking at the ring as she was trying to remember him she didn't remember nikki" sharon is my best friend" she say confused

Nina blushes when she see her big brother. "Cosmo....I....um...."

Cosmo look at Nina sweater, walk close to her and push Chad way from her. "Are you alright? Did he hurt you? Did he done it too far?" Cosmo looked so worry as he didn't noticing her transformation.

"I'm fine......um....calm down...." said Nina.

"And you!!!" He turn and grab his shirt. "HOW DARE YOU MAKE A MOVE ON MY LITTLE SISTER!!" Cosmo thinks that Chad make sex with Nina.

@DaManofWar

"That's right!" said Jordan.

Then suddenly he heard someone coming and they bring Sharon back. She went back inside the cage and watch them leave.

"Sharon! Thanks goodness you're here, we have a problem! Kendra is--whoa?" Jordan see that Sharon all dress up in fancy dress and wear make-up.

"Why are you dress like that?"

"Later....is something wrong with Kendra?" said Sharon.

@Zeldafangirl

Kendra see the girl she saw her face before but she couldn't remember she just sit in her cell all scared" who are you" she say scared looking at the girl as she held to her her legs rocking back and forth" whats going on" she say scared" is she sharon jordan" she hiccuped still trying to remember her past but couldn't she was scared

Dresden so the message he don't reply back after all she is captured he don't want to blow her cover he hears come noise outside "huh is that Cosmo yelling" he quickly go's to were he hears Cosmo he see's a evolved Nina and Cosmo upset probable the liking her part he rolls his eyes walks over to Cosmo pulling his ear "Come on Cosmo you were to be back at the house 10 min's ago" he drags him away winking at Nina that its ok

Deimon was listen to kat "God no that's a bad idea and you know I would never let you do that" he picks her up and hugs her

@JessBeth

Kat just looked at him" but i don't understand why daddy wants me so much" she cried

Blossom felt weak as she woke up her body was aceing as she saw her big brother and her dad as she smiled" daddy i think i need medicine i fought with mommy" she say

"Ow!! Dad, that's hurts!!" Cosmo got dragged away from Nina and Chad. " Why are you pulling me away? I wasn't finishes talking to that jerk!!"

Nina saw her father dragged Cosmo away as he wink at her. Nina know right away that he's ok for her to have a boyfriend with Chad. "Um....sorry about my big brother reaction........"

@Dtlee31

@DaManofWar

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra see the girl she saw her face before but she couldn't remember she just sit in her cell all scared" who are you" she say scared looking at the girl as she held to her her legs rocking back and forth" whats going on" she say scared" is she sharon jordan" she hiccuped still trying to remember her past but couldn't she was scared
"Kendra!! Stop crying like a baby and man up!!" She shouts at her like she did when they were little. Sharon said to her.

"Sharon, what happen? Why are you in this dressed?" Jordan said.

Sharon take out her cellphone and called Dresden since she ok to call, and she put on speaker. "Ok.....I was force to dress up nicely because Randolf want to a nice dinner date with me.....I wanna ask him question about this place and Katherine father.....I found out something...." She talked to Kendra, Jordan and Dresden (on the speaker phone).

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

"One you don't even notice Nina had evolved shame on you and two if I don't kill him yet what makes you think I let you be mean to Nina's new boyfriend huh" he pulls his ear more

@JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back