• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Kendra woke up as she was confused what happen as she looked next to her a boy maybe her age(jordan) she couldn't remember who he was" who are you" she say her meomry was erased she was so confused" where am i why am i here" she say to the boy as she was scared @JessBeth

Kendera was scared" what i don't know you who are you" she looked at him as she was afraid not knowing what was going on" who am i whats going on" she say afraid" where my parents" she say all of her meomry was wiped out

"Kendra?" Jordan looked at her. "What do you mean you don't know me? I'm you're husband, Jordan!"

One of the scientist is writing the paper down. " Her memory is esraed.....test subject competed...."

"YOU SON OF --" He band the cage to get him but them get electric.

@Zeldafangirl

Kendra just looked at him as she smiled looking around the room" Husband? your not my husband i don't know you whats going on" she say as she heard what the scientist said she was really confused" jordan" she say looking around as smiled holding her hand" i don't know you" she say afraid @JessBeth

Blossom was scared that her dad or her brothers her report card as she was sleeping as she had scrapes and bruises over her body since she was fighting that guy

Katherine was bored as she was splashing in the puddle as she laughed" splash splash" she say playing outside on her own no one was playing with her she was a bit lonely @Dtlee31

Last edited by a moderator:
The scientist give them a mean look and walk away.

"GET BACK HERE!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY KENDRA!?" Jordan yelled and suddenly feeling pain in his chest.

@Zeldafangirl

"Huh?!" Jordan looked at her. "Well......You lost you're parents when you are young. You have a childhood friend, Sharon. You like to see the world. You are quiet and clam. But can be stubborn sometime. You have a birthmark on back.....a little mole on you're back of you're neck.....and we both wear a wedding ring...." He show her his.

@Zeldafangirl

Meanwhile, Sharon is send to have a date with Randolf, alone. She is force to wear a pretty dress and wear make-up and going on a dinner date with him. Right now, she is in the room alone.

"Man....I look like a rich lady......" She said to herself. Then she take out her secret cellphone, that Dresden gave it to her. "I wonder if he like my new look...." She take a picture of herself and send to Dresden. "I hope he still not upset....."

@Dtlee31

He was in the in the bedroom when his phone went off it made him jump a little cause he was taking a quick nap he look at the phone and saw the picture he texted her back with a "frowning face and said Deimon found out some info about the guy he dead in a lab explosion something is keeping him alive and that's not how he looks probable don't want to see the real him"

Deimon looked up all the info that he could about the guy he was grabing something to eat when he say kat "hey kat you doing ok" he sits in a chair outside eating a apple

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Chad laughed at her. "No. You just need to give up. I've got you pinned to the ground, and I won't be letting you back up until you admit defeat." He smiled triumphantly. He adjusted his weight so that his legs were on either side of her body.

@JessBeth

Sharon take a look at her texted and giggle. "Such a jealous husband....." Sharon then read about that info. "....I see.....a dead pokemon come back alive......" She then texted back saying 'Not to worry, I'll find out more and I still love you<3 and then she heard Randolf calling and go to have a dinner date.

@Dtlee31

JessBeth said:
Nina looked away, "That.......I'm you're girlfriend......." She try not to looked at him as her heart pounding so fast.
@DaManofWar
Chad chuckled. "Okay," he told her, "now that we are in a relationship, how should we celebrate?"

Nina face blushes as she know how to celebrate. She slowly free her hand as she slowly rap her arms around his neck. She then slowly give him a kiss on his lips. Nina is making a bold move.

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
Nina face blushes as she know how to celebrate. She slowly free her hand as she slowly rap her arms around his neck. She then slowly give him a kiss on his lips. Nina is making a bold move.
@DaManofWar
Chad was surprised by how bold Nina had been. But he just kissed her back, wrapping his hands around her waist. He tried to be as gentle as possible.

JessBeth said:
As they're kissing, suddenly, Nina start to glowed. "Huh? Wah!!!" Nina freaked out as she pushes Chad away. "Wh-What happening?"
@DaManofWar
Chad blinked in surpise, then realised what was happening. "I think you're going to evolve," he told Nina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back