• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Kendra looked at her" look i love him very much he just lost control is all nothing serious happen its just a little scar i protected nikki he was about to hurt her so i got myself hurt don't get angry with him i love him i don't know what i do without him" she told her" what do we do we have to save jordan somehow" she say scared

Kendra just looked at her as she whipe her tears" okay what do we do about that charzard" she asked changing the subject as she sighed worried about her husband he always come at a bad shape

"I have to learn more about him....what his weakness....every time we fight him....he won't rest and he alway beat us...." Sharon said. "So, my guess that Randolf know about him....."

@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Kendra just looked at her" thats why you got yourself captured hows little blossom" she say as she smiled laying down" and nina" she say to her smiling

"That's right...' said Sharon. "Thought I hope Dresden is not too upset about this....." Sharon said as she heard Kendra asked another question about her daughters. "They're fine.....Blossom evolve into a Ivysaur. Nina got herself a boyfriend...maybe...."

@Zeldafangirl

Kendra just smiled" i haven't seen them since i dunno whan they wer 8 been busy sorry i haven't come to see you i'm horrible" she say looking down" so if we get out of here can you treat my leg" she asked" how do you like nikki" she asked" remind you of me when we were kids" she say smiling" god i miss her so much" she told her

Sharon just smiles. 'Your daughter is completely stubborn. She is so inpatients.....wanna to go rescue you two....didn't listen to me.....didn't think before she left off and I always find her in the end...." She said in a harsh words.

@Zeldafangirl

Kendra just looked mad as she sighed" yeah she don't even listens to me she only listen to her father hey i was wandering do you want to be her aunt i know when she was born i wasn't there but i want you to be her aunt your my best fried forever" she say smiling to her

Sharon looked at her and signs. "I'll think about it...when we get out...."

Then they hear the door open.

Kendra just got scared covering her ears shaking she didn't know if it was a scientist who take her away or sherry

"You, newbie!" They open her cages and pull her away.

"Let me go!!" Sharon shouted as they take her to the other room.

@Zeldafangirl

Kendra hold on the bars" LET HER GO LEAVE HER ALONE" she cried she was all alone know trying to get out using hydro pump on a scientist and guards

But since they know her move, they protected themselves and leave her alone.

Later, Jordan return with some bruises and get in his cages. "Man...they're so rough on me..."

@Zeldafangirl

"Eh?!" She look at him with a shocked look on her face. She have never thought that Chad like her. She just meant him for a whiles and slowly start to blushes.

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
"Eh?!" She look at him with a shocked look on her face. She have never thought that Chad like her. She just meant him for a whiles and slowly start to blushes.
@DaManofWar
"Crazy, right?" he told Nina. He leaned in until he could rest his forehead against hers. "Well? Do you like me?"

JessBeth said:
"I....um...um....maybe..." Nina lied. She totally like him but she is just shy to say it.
@DaManofWar
Chad chuckled. "I'll take that as a yes," he then leaned in once more, and kissed Nina again. He slowly drew her closer to him.

"Mm!" Nina got kissed as she slowly come close to him. She slowly kissed back as her heart fill with joy. But she snap back reality as she break the kissed. "Chad....are we....together?.....I-I-if we are.....we can't......"

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
"Mm!" Nina got kissed as she slowly come close to him. She slowly kissed back as her heart fill with joy. But she snap back reality as she break the kissed. "Chad....are we....together?.....I-I-if we are.....we can't......"
@DaManofWar
Chad giggled. "I would say we're together," he told her. "What can't we do?" He raised an eyebow in curiousity.

Kenra was crying as she was worried about sharon" they took sharon" she hiccuped looking at her husband tears rolling down her face" what now they take me too i can't take the pain anymore" she say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back