• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Nina nodded as she go in the house with Chad. She almost forgot that he stay in her house for a while. She go in her room and change it for a swimsuit. She also is going to wear a big sweater that cover her swimsuit, "I feel so shy....if Chad see me wear it.....will he like it...or not...." she said to her self.

@DaManofWar

"Dresden and my two sons return from their long travels......we also taking care of Katherine...." Sharon forgot that Kendra and Jordan didn't know about Katherine and Ambre death.

@Zeldafangirl

JessBeth said:
Nina nodded as she go in the house with Chad. She almost forgot that he stay in her house for a while. She go in her room and change it for a swimsuit. She also is going to wear a big sweater that cover her swimsuit, "I feel so shy....if Chad see me wear it.....will he like it...or not...." she said to her self.
@DaManofWar

"Dresden and my two sons return from their long travels......we also taking care of Katherine...." Sharon forgot that Kendra and Jordan didn't know about Katherine and Ambre death.

@Zeldafangirl
Chad changed into just his underwear, but put a shirt on as well. He waited in the kitchen for Nina. He got a small glass of water for himself.

Kendra was confused about this Katherine" who is Katherine your daughter or something" she say to her very confused

Katherine was outside playing as she thought she saw her dad she wasn't suppose to play outside by herself she just played laughing playing on the swingset

Kendra just place her hand over her mouth" i'm sorry i could've protected her i could help" she cried" thats why you here for the charzard" she say tears in her eyes a bit" what if this charzard come after your niece Katherine" she say

Nina exit out of the house with Chad and headed to the waterfall. Nina now nervous since now she have a feeling with Chad. And the way he kiss her a bit deep is surpassing her too. Dose that mean he like her too? Nina take a peek at Chad and look away quickly.

@DaManofWar

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just place her hand over her mouth" i'm sorry i could've protected her i could help" she cried" thats why you here for the charzard" she say tears in her eyes a bit" what if this charzard come after your niece Katherine" she say
'That won't happen....my family can protect her....I promise Ambre that I'll raises Katherine with love and protected....." Sharon made a promise.

"Wow~ You got a some best friend, you got there, my love~" said Jordan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kendra just smiled" yup i do she is amazing she been here since i was little i will always protect her no matter the cost hey sherry what we do now" she asked

JessBeth said:
Nina exit out of the house with Chad and headed to the waterfall. Nina now nervous since now she have a feeling with Chad. And the way he kiss her a bit deep is surpassing her too. Dose that mean he like her too? Nina take a peek at Chad and look away quickly.
@DaManofWar
Chad followed after her. He caught the way she glanced at him, and blushed, flapping his wings nervously. He was beginning to like her.

@JessBeth

Sharon is about the speak when suddenly hear someone coming. It is Randolf as he came to Sharon cage. "Ah, my sweet lady, how cruel that this mens treat you like that....you should be in the cage with those...." Then he look at Kendra and Jordan. "....test subject...."

"This Test subject.....happen to be my friends......" Sharon talked back to him.

"And she a rough-n-tough one....is she always mean to everyone?" Jordan whispered to Kendra.

@Zeldafangirl

Kendra just looked at him" only to the ones who hurt her friends like me and you she is strong" she whisper" why do you want us for" she growl he didn't know about her daughter she was glad she was safe with sherry family

DaManofWar said:
Chad followed after her. He caught the way she glanced at him, and blushed, flapping his wings nervously. He was beginning to like her.
@JessBeth
Once made it to the waterfall, Nina is about to unzipped her big sweater. "Um......Chad, you go in...." She didn't want to show her swimsuit to him yet.

JessBeth said:
Once made it to the waterfall, Nina is about to unzipped her big sweater. "Um......Chad, you go in...." She didn't want to show her swimsuit to him yet.
Chad nodded, and took off his shirt, heading into the water first. He swam in slowly, making big strokes with his arms.He tucked in his wings as well.

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just looked at him" only to the ones who hurt her friends like me and you she is strong" she whisper" why do you want us for" she growl he didn't know about her daughter she was glad she was safe with sherry family
Randolf look at Kendra with no interested. "Nothing for you, girlie....." He trun and eyes on Sharon. "My sweet lady, if you don't want to be in the cages...why don't you join us and we can be the good-looking couples....and have strong babies!" said Randolf.

@Zeldafangirl

Nina slowly take off her big sweater and she reveal her swimsuit. Though, it embarrass to wear it since it look silly.

fc0694f25f00cf53545545e0e32181dc.jpg

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
Nina slowly take off her big sweater and she reveal her swimsuit. Though, it embarrass to wear it since it look silly.
fc0694f25f00cf53545545e0e32181dc.jpg

@DaManofWar
Chad blinked when he saw Nina's bathing suit. He barely stopped a laugh from coming out. "Nice suit," he said to her. "Gonna come in the water?"

@JessBeth

Kendra just laughed a little' she won't do it she loves dee' she thought to herself" don't do it sherry" she say as she looked back at the man

DaManofWar said:
Chad swam toward her slowly. "I think you look pretty cute," he told her.
!!! Nina quickly blushes as she said, "Liar!" She dive in and swim passed him and she away from him.

Zeldafangirl said:
Kendra just laughed a little' she won't do it she loves dee' she thought to herself" don't do it sherry" she say as she looked back at the man
Sharon give Randolf a mean look. "Love to....but I'm married....now go away." Sharon looked away and act like she not mean.

"Oh~Play hard to get, eh?' Randolf smirks.

Kendra just sit there as she was afraid if a scientist come herr hand was shaking in fear she was watching the scary man

JessBeth said:
!!! Nina quickly blushes as she said, "Liar!" She dive in and swim passed him and she away from him.
Chad smiled. He dived in after Nina, not wanting her to get away. He, being older, was able to swim faster then Nina. He was feeling a bit cold, but didn't care. He wasn't about to let her get away from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back