• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

"Ah....it simple....but aren't you're family is also a fire-type? How many? And which one you fear the most?" Randolf said as he give her a little love with his voice.

"Blosssom, don't listen to him!!!" Sharon said.

@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Blossom looked back at her mom as she didn't know what to do" i'm not telling you" she say stepping on his food the attract wore of but she wasn't fast enough to run" mommy" she say crying scared

"Ow!!" Randoff got her foot step and he mad. "You little brat!!" He quickly used Double team as they grab Blossom and slam her on the ground.

"Blossom!!" Sharon shouted as she used Cut on every Randoff clone.

"You done it, brat! I'm going to punish you!" Three Randoff used Solar Beam on her and Sharon shied her with her own body.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom saw her mom ger hurt cause of her as she wasn't strong" mommy" she say worried for her mom

Blossom look at her" i can get nina she's a ninja" she say as she looked at the man" i'm sorry mommy i tried to be strong like you cause i admire you" she say

Sharon smiles. 'Oh...sweetie...." Sharon looked back and then whispered to Blossom. 'Listen to me....I'm going to get myself capture.....and I want you to go run away and tell you're father...."

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom nodded as she ran towards the house looking for her dad as she was told when she got home"DADDY" she yelled hurt and all

Kendra was in her cage wanting to get out she was weak coughing

Sharon is going to fight back to Randolf. But she is still hurt and when she can't handle it, until Randoff use his Solorbeam and Sharon is fainted. Randolf pick her up as he taking her to "that" hideout.

Meanwhile in the secret hideout, Jorden is sleeping peacefully after come out of the nurse room.

One of the scientist had a call, "Yes?......Number 22......huh? You capture another pokemon? Ok....." He hung up.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom passed out after she explained what happen to her dad

Kendra just sat in the cage as she watch the other pokemon she was against the wall of her cage as she look at jordan' i hope sharon is okay' she thought' i hope he don't find her' she thought @JessBeth

Kendra saw her friend sharon" LET GO OFF HER YOU" she yelled at him as she held onto the bars of the cage" sharon no" she was super worried about her" don't hurt hurt her please" she say worried @JessBeth

"Hey, shut it, woman!!" said the scientist lady.

"Ok, Number 22, put her to the room...." said the boss scientist.

"Huh? But I wann put her in my bed, I wanna get to know her~" said Randolf.

@Zeldafangirl

Kendra just mega evolve out of angry" no no not this" she say to herself as she try to calm herself she used hydro pump on the scientist smirking @JessBeth

The scientist get wet as one of them use shock ray that Kendra.

"Give me that girl!' One of the man take Sharon away and put her to the room yo exam her.

"Tch, fine...." Randolf said as he leave.

@Zeldafangirl

Kendra just scream in pain she painting" sorry" she say falling back down she is very protective of sharon she is her childhood friend she haven't seen her in years

Hours later, the man take Sharon out of the room, with her new white prison dress and put her in the cage. Then he leave.

Jorden slowly wake up, 'Ow....honey?"

@Zeldafangirl

Kendra saw her husband awake as she smiled" you awake sherry is here she got captured" she say motion to her friend next to her cage" sharon wake up its me kenie kendra remember you saved me when we were kids jordan is here too" she say @JessBeth

JessBeth said:
"P-Please.....don't hug me like that...." Her face is red as she try to get away from him. But her heart pounding fast.
@DaManofWar
Chad felt his own face go red. He sighed heavily. Wgat the hell? he thought, and tilted Nina's face up to look at his. He leaned in close, and kissed her.

Kendra look at him tears in her eyes" i didn't want her to get captured we gotta get out of here somehow i'm worried about nikki" she say" she is my childhood friend see" she say moving away so he can see her @JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back