• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Jorden looked where Kendra pointed as he see her for the first time. "That's her...whoa...I didn't expect her to be capture too....." He look back to his wife. "Oh, don't worry, baby. She'll be fine, our daughter.

Sharon slowly wake up and slowly sit up. "Ohhh......"

@Zeldafangirl

Kendra saw her friend wake up" Sherry sherry it's me kennie you know kendra jordan is here too" she say as she had a cast on her leg

Kendra just cry" i'm sorry it's so good to see you but how did you got captured your strong wait how is nikki is she safe" she asked her friend

Sharon smiles a little. "I let him capture me...."

"What?! Are you crazy? Why would you do that!!" said Jordan.

"I have a reason.....and Nikki is safe with my husband and kids....." Sharon see Jorden for the first time. "He's you're husband?"

@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Kendra got angry" why tell me the reason and yes he is he my wonderful husband jordan" she blushed her face red" good i'm glad she safe" she yelped moving her leg

Chad just felt like time had frozen. He was kissing Nina again. He wasn't sure why either. But she didn't break away from it. He deepened the kiss with her now, and slowly wrapped his arms around her.

@JessBeth

"Ah...mmm...." Nina moan in between kisses. Nina face blushes red as she feel weak from his kiss, as she feel his arms wrapped around her. Nina is feeling her heart beating so fast. Now she know, one thing; its love.

@DaManofWar

Sharon looked at Jordan. "Please to meet you...."

"Same here...." said Jordan.

Then Sharon looked back to Kendra, "Look, I know you're angry at me right now...."

@Zeldafangirl

JessBeth said:
"Ah...mmm...." Nina moan in between kisses. Nina face blushes red as she feel weak from his kiss, as she feel his arms wrapped around her. Nina is feeling her heart beating so fast. Now she know, one thing; its love.
@DaManofWar
Chad moaned as well. He gently began stroking her back. He could also feel some kind of connection with Nina. He was beginning to think he loved her. He pulled Nina closer to him, pressing against her.

@JessBeth

Kendra just sighed looking at her friend" why are you here did you knew i was here" she asked not sure why she was here in the first place

Lilia shocked him she saw the whole thing from the roof she knew what he was trying to do

Chad blinked at first, confused. Then it dawned on him. "Oh, no! Sorry, I wasn't going to do that Nina! I was just...enjoying myself a bit. I mean, you are a good kisser." He grinned apologetically at Nina.

@JessBeth

Sharon looked at her. "I'm here for two things....one is you.....and two....about "That" Charzaid....."

"That Charzaid? You mean a strong and mean-hungry pokeHuman....um....what number he is, honey?" said Jordan to Kendra.

@Zeldafangirl

"M-Me?1 A good-kisser?!" Nina face red. "I-I-I-I....I'm not.......I didn't know about it...." Nina now act so shy for some reason. Didn't realize that Lilia is watching this.

@Zeldafangirl

@DaManofWar

Kendra looked at him then back at sharon" um i'm think he is 24 thanks Sherry i missed you" she say as she lay down" how exactly are you planning to free us since i have a broken leg i can't walk and there guards everywhere" she say to her

Lilia jumped down from the roof

JessBeth said:
"M-Me?1 A good-kisser?!" Nina face red. "I-I-I-I....I'm not.......I didn't know about it...." Nina now act so shy for some reason. Didn't realize that Lilia is watching this.
@Zeldafangirl

@DaManofWar
Chad sighed, and gently kissed her cheek. "Well, now you do," he told her jokingly. He took her hand in his own. "Want to go inside?"

"I......didn't plan that far....hehe..." Sharon rub her back behind.

"Oh great....now where stuck..." Jordan said.

@Zeldafangirl

"No!' Nina shouted. 'I mean...no...Daddy is inside....and if he see you...he'll be really angry......" Nina said to Chad.

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
"No!' Nina shouted. 'I mean...no...Daddy is inside....and if he see you...he'll be really angry......" Nina said to Chad.
@DaManofWar
"Oh," Chad said to himself. "Want to go swimming again?" he asked nervously, rubbing the back of his head.

@JessBeth

Kendra looked at her cage" maybe we can ask for help by the guards pretend i'm in a lot of pain than i use hydro pump to get the keys" she say smirking a little looking at her" please help us we are stuck" she say" we want to see nikki again" she say

Kendra just looked at her" but... okay" she say as she sighed" what about your family" she asked as she sighed" i just want a way out of here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back