• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom got worried about her mom" are you okay mommy do you want lilia or auntie kenzie i can get them" she say worried

Last edited by a moderator:
JessBeth said:
"Um....that's good...." Nina look away. " You are a wanderer....you be leaving this island and maybe...." Nina feel like she don't want to say it. "....meet some more pretty girls...." She feel her heart hurts. ".....I'm going to train...." She quickly walk away and headed to the battle fields and start using Flamethrower.
@DaManofWar
Chad watched as Nina went outside to train some more. He sighed. "Oh, bother," he said to himself. "Better talk this over with her."

Nina is using Crunch on the dummy, trying to get rid of this new feeling she have. Ever since Chad kiss her, she feel like a she wanna it more, but she can't. "Ouch...." She bite her tongue as she sit down for a minute.

@DaManofWar

Sharon looked at her, "Oh no....don't....um...." she try to think a way to not worry Blossom. "Sweetie....do you want to hear a funny story.....I think I go a secret admirer......"

@Zeldafangirl

JessBeth said:
Nina is using Crunch on the dummy, trying to get rid of this new feeling she have. Ever since Chad kiss her, she feel like a she wanna it more, but she can't. "Ouch...." She bite her tongue as she sit down for a minute.
@DaManofWar
Chad came outside to talk to Nina. "Hey beautiful," he said to her, "wanna go swimming again?"

Blossom sat down on the ground as she looked at the pokemon in the pound" sure mommy" she say feeling very relaxed as she just lay on her mom" its nice here do nina know about this place i can keep a secret" she say

"No.....everyone didn't know about this this......expect me you're father and Kenzie....." Sharon said as she getting a bad feeling for sure. But she stay smiling.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom looked at her mother as she felt like something was wrong she admired her mom as she look at her" something is wrong and i know it i can read your emotins than any other" she say to her mom crossing her arms" i may be young but i'm tough like nina i can help" she say to her mom

Blossom looked at her mom" okay mom" she say as she did what she was told to stay close to her as she was worried her mom will get hurt she do anything to protect her mother she just looked around she didn't know who was there @JessBeth

"........YOU THERE!!!" Sharon shouted as she use Patel Dance on the flower bushes. Some one jump out of the bushes and appear. 'Well, well, that not very nice, my dear..." said the PokeHuman Roserade, Randolf.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom looked at the roserade Pokehuman as she was questioning who he was' didn't mom said she had an admire is that him' she thought as she was next to her mom as she was worried

"Hmm?" Randolf looked at Blossom. 'What an adorable little girl....she is you're right?"

"That right...." Sharon said.

"Hmmm......she ok....but plain....but with our babies will be super sweet and super adorable..." Randolf said as he wink.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom just looked away" i'm not little i'm 14" she say mumbeling to herself as she sighed as she looked away she got mad as he say plain to her she just sighed" i'm not plain right mom" she say to her pouting she didn't want to attack him knowing he was strong

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom just looked away" i'm not little i'm 14" she say mumbeling to herself as she sighed as she looked away she got mad as he say plain to her she just sighed" i'm not plain right mom" she say to her pouting she didn't want to attack him knowing he was strong
"Sweetheart, now not that time to talk--!!!!" Sharon quickly used Protect as Randolf used Energy Ball.

@

Blossom just was behind her mom as she used protect she was scared' why does he want to hurt mom she has daddy' she thought to herself" sorry" she say as she looked down

"Blossom I want you to use you're power to attack him and stay close to me so I can protect you!!" Sharon said as she used Patel Dance on Randolf.

Randolf dodge it and smiles, "Such strong and beautiful creature you are....I'm sure you'll make a good wife for me...."

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom got next to her mom as she smiled she just learned a new move when her mom wasn't looking since she was grounded she was training with her brother she used solar beam on the man mix with razor leaf she was trying to defeat him so her mom and her can go home

Randoff used Double Team as Blossom attack hit the fake one. "Heh, nice try, little girl..." He is right behind her and used Attract.

"Blossom!!!" Sharon shouted. But too late.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom just looked at him as she was attracted to him as she went over to him as she was a shiled to him as she was protecting him from her moms attacks

"Hehe, now that I got you're little daughter, you wouldn't hurt me...." Randolf evil smile as he petting Blossom head.

"You leave my daughter alone!!" Sharon shouted as she about to used Cut but Blossom block her way. She stooped.

"Now, Now, you don't want to do this...." Randolf lift Blossom chin and said, " Little Blossom, tell me....what's Sharon weakness?"

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom obeyed was thinking about it " fire we don't like fire" she say to him as she waas a little scared she was still protecting him she needed to get her big sister but she couldn't she was still protecting the man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back