• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine was laughing as she smiled" cad" she say as she was very ticklish" i missed you" she say happily
Chad smiled tenderly at her. He gave a small kiss on her cheek, and hugged her. "Missed you just as much," he told the little charmandar. "Hey, do you know where Nina is?" he asked Katherina.

Katherine looked at him as she shook her head" nope she not back yet" she say" play with me no one will play" she say as she used amber by accident on him she laugh

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine looked at him as she shook her head" nope she not back yet" she say" play with me no one will play" she say as she used amber by accident on him she laugh
Chad coughed, and laughed back at Katherine. "Okay," he said, before setting her down. "What so you want to play?" he asked her.

Katherine just looked at him" push me on the swing like auntie does" she laughed as she held his hand she really get along with him since he is a charzard and she is a charmander" char" she say

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine just looked at him" push me on the swing like auntie does" she laughed as she held his hand she really get along with him since he is a charzard and she is a charmander" char" she say
"Char," he said back, and nodded. "Okay. Now, could you show me the swing?"

Devon would walk out of a mirror, looking around. Then continues to go towards his place of work, the library ( he stocks the shelfs, and organizes books. because no one bothers him while he is there mostly. ) He would walk into the library, taking off his cloak, reavealing his black shirt underneath, that is covered in red slash mark designs. that are horizontal.

Katherine grabbed his hand as she brought him to the swing set she has as she smiled" here it is" she say as she got on the swing as she smiled" i'm ready big brother" she say as she giggled as she said that

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine grabbed his hand as she brought him to the swing set she has as she smiled" here it is" she say as she got on the swing as she smiled" i'm ready big brother" she say as she giggled as she said that
Chad chuckled, and started to push Katherine. "Okay," he said, taking in what she had told her, "little sister."

Katherine was laughing as she looked up as it started to rain she pout she heard the thunder as she scream she was scared of thunder she ran to chad

Blossom was bored' how long is big brother is going to punish me' she thought annoyed

Nina is in the forest, picking more berries as she think about the kiss. It was her first kiss.

"Blossom, I'm herding out.....I'll be back...." said Cosmo as he walk off the house and headed to the cave.

@Zeldafangirl @DaManofWar

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine was laughing as she looked up as it started to rain she pout she heard the thunder as she scream she was scared of thunder she ran to chad
Blossom was bored' how long is big brother is going to punish me' she thought annoyed
Chad carefully picked up Katherine. "Oh, that thunder always does scare eveyone, uh, sis?" he said, before walking back inside. He was careful to keep her tail from getting wet. He set her down. "So, what could we play now?" he asked her.

Blossom just looked up as she was pouting" why me" she say placing her pillow on her face" mom is so gonna kill me now" she say scared thinking about the report card again

Nikki just smiled as she was looking what to do

Katherine just sat on his lap as she got a book she couldn't read" read me the book auntie hasn't taught me how to read yet cause i'm too little" she say as she smiling giving her favorite book princess and the frog

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine just sat on his lap as she got a book she couldn't read" read me the book auntie hasn't taught me how to read yet cause i'm too little" she say as she smiling giving her favorite book princess and the frog
Chad took her book from her, and opened it up to see. "This is a classic," he told her. "Once upon a time...."

Katherine looked up as she saw Nina" i'm here Nina" she say" no like rain" she say hugging her leg" i missed you" she say she liked nina a lot" where auntie sharien" she asked

Katherine just looked at her" chad he with me i don't know where everyone but como went somewhere" she say as she smiled

JessBeth said:
She see Katherine hugging her legs. "I see...what where is everyone? Who are you with?" Asked Nina.
Chad got up and walked after Katherine. He smiled upon seeing Nina. "Hey, girl," he said to her. "Me and little kit kat here were reading a story. We were just getting to the part where the princess kisses the frog and he turns into a beautiful handsome prince." He smirked at her knowingly.

Blossom heard her sister as she fell off her bed as she just walked around she was super bored she had to wait for either her mom or her brother to come home and to talk to her she just sigh

Katherine just looked at her as she looked around" where is bee" she asked

Nina looked at Katherine. "I don't know where is Blossom....maybe a room?" She said as she pick up a bucket of berries and go to the kitchen, She wash those berries carefully as she listen to Chad telling a story to Katherine.

@DaManofWar @Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Katherine just smiled as she sit on chad lap again as she liked looking at the pictured of the book

Lilia just came home she just blew off some steam as she was wet from the rain" hey i'm back" she say as she see a little girl and a boy she didn't know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back