• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Lilia smiled as she hug her" thank you thank you nina i owe you" she smiled" what you want tell me" she told her

Lilia poke her cheek" hehe its funny" she say she was short for her age" man your getting talker than me" she laugh

lilia nodded" wait is that a good thing or bad" she say as she wanted to go back home" i only grew it to hide my eye i have to tell sherry at home she might yell" she say looking up

sorry i couldn't reply i was in the ER)

Blossom was bored as she was waiting for her mom to come back home she hid her report card she gave her homework to her bully she just the same bully that gave her a hard time when she was 11 she told her mom about it but she musten forgetten about it she just was annoyed

Lilia looked at her as she sighed" come lets go back home okay i want to see your sister and Kat and your brothers" she say as she smiled

Kendra just open her eyes again tears in her eyes as she wanted her husband back" get him back where is jordan don't hurt him hurt me" she say to the scientist" i'm the one who can mega evove so hurt me" she say to the scientist

"Blossom want are you hiding?" Cosmo said as he look at her.

Nina looked back to where is her parents are, thought she wanna get away from Dad since he caught her kissing, "Ok....Let use the boat...." said Nina.

One of the Scientist turn and look at her, 'Quit you're whining, girl, he be back as soon as he have more blood on him...." He smirks as he walk away.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom just hid her report card behind her back" nothing big brother its nothing" she say to him as she looked at him' dang it i thought he was working down at the basement' she thought to herself she just sighed" um... i.... um.... my.... report....card" she say giving him she had a F in math since she don't turn in her homework giving to her buly

Lilia grabbed her hand as they took the boat to get back to the island

Kendra just watch him leave she was waiting for her husband

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back