• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Cosmo snatch the report card and see it ".....what is this? Some kind go joke?"

Nina is in the boat with Lilia and mad it home, "Lilia.....can I ask you something...."

Its been a hours now, and finally, someone bring back Jorden back to his cage.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom tried to sneak away from her brother she was in so much trouble she might be grounded for more than 2 months she was scared he pull her ear like mom does" i'm so dead" she say to herself" thanks a lot bully" she say to herslef under her breath

Lilia looked at her" what is it hun" she say

Kendra saw jordan as she was really worried as she had the keys" jordan honey" she say worried afraid she be taken next and get hurt like her husband

Last edited by a moderator:
Dresden was at his little hideout on the the island he built a little house away from the main home not to far away him and Nina would use it sometimes but looks like it has not be used in awhile he cleans it up and lays on a bed staring at the wall thinking

Aster was out getting food for the house it was getting low he wanted to do it by himself Deimon always get stuff they don't need

Deimon was outside enjoying the nice day outside

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Sharon is walking back to the house, sign sing as she is worry about Dresden, "I wonder if he is still mad about him...." She thought about Randolf have telling Dresden that he going to have her. "What a creep..." And then she spotted Deimon.

@Dtlee31

"Not so fast, little sister..." Cosmo grab Blossom shirt.

"What is love feel like....." Nina asked Lillia.

Jorden slowly wake up.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom just sighed she was dead" what is it yeah i know i'm in trouble" she sigh to him given him the puppy eyes her family always fall for it

Lilia sighed" i don't know" she say pouting a bit

Kendra saw him waking up" honey" she say hurting she couldn't feel her legs tears in her eyes @JessBeth

"Yes....you're in big trouble...why do you have a failing grade....and those eyes won't work on me...." said Cosmo.

"What do you mean you don't know?" said Nina.

"Ahhh......what happen...." He slowly move his head and see Kendra. "My love....."

@Zeldafangirl

Kendra looked at him" i can't feel my legs i can't" she say crying a bit" i want sherry i want you to hold me i want nikki i have the keys" she cried

Blossom looked at her brother" don't call mommy" she cried

"Why?" Cosmo asked.

Jorden look at her. "Oh....my love.....be brave...." The three mens come out as they open Kendra cage. One of them have a shot her with sleeping liquid and give it to her.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom looked up" became the bully takes my homework beat me up for it" she looked at him

Kendra passed out" jordan" she sleeptalk getting taken to get experimented on

nikki was pacing around in the back yard she had a bad feeling

"Bully?" Cosmo make a series mean looked. "The same bully when you are a little?"

"My love...." Jordan try to reach her hand as the guys take Kendra away to the room where that taking care of her legs.

@Zeldafangirl

Kendra was in the room passed out all hurt and scared

Blossom looked down as she was given a mean look" yeah big brother it's the same bully she even beat me up with her fire power i tried to tell mommy but she forgot i told daddy too i don't want to go back to school" she say as she start to cry

his. I am tryig to resolve my situation. Appeartently, I was only supposed to be limited. Yet, I was given a full on ban. Couldn't do anything. Do not worry, I will return soon!

Blossom just look at her brother as she sighed walking to her room as went to her room laying on her bed looking up at the celimg

Kendra just was very drousy as they were operating on her leg

Kendra had her leg on a cast as she sighed looking at jordan" jordan" she say still a little drousy

Blossom was in her room as she was reading a book she never seen her big brother that angry with her

Katherine was outside as she sigh as she was playing by herself missing chad

Chad had been very caught off guard by everything. Now, he was back. It had been tough, but he had made it through. He noticed Katherine, and crept up behind her. He lunged, and began tickiling her sides, laughing. "Hey, kitty kat!" he told her.

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine was laughing as she smiled" cad" she say as she was very ticklish" i missed you" she say happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back