• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Lilia looked at him" hello i'm Lilia i'm a richu" she say as she smiled looking at her as she was glad to be here" nice to meet you" sharon took care of me when i was 7 she took me in" she say smiling

Lilia looked at nina' ooooooh i get she likes him' she thought as she sighed" yeah its me sorry about earlier" she say rubbing her head

"Pleased to meet you, Lilia," Chad told the young richu. He also saw how Nina looked away from him. He had just kissed her for fun. Truth be told, that was his first kiss as well.

Lilia looked at him" how old are you if i may ask" she didn't really trust him yet so she shocked him" you have to gain my trust before you date nina" she say shocking him again

Zeldafangirl said:
Lilia looked at him" how old are you if i may ask" she didn't really trust him yet so she shocked him" you have to gain my trust before you date nina" she say shocking him again
Chad coughed after being shocked twice. "I'm eighteen," he answered Lilia. "Why do I have to gain your trust to date someone? Are you here sister or something?"

Lilia looked at him crossing her arms" i'm her aunt i was adopted by sharon when i was 7 my parents were killed by team rocket" she say" so if you hurt nina i will hurt you" she whispers in his ear while her scar was showing she couldn't see she place her hand on it

Zeldafangirl said:
Lilia looked at him crossing her arms" i'm her aunt i was adopted by sharon when i was 7 my parents were killed by team rocket" she say" so if you hurt nina i will hurt you" she whispers in his ear while her scar was showing she couldn't see she place her hand on it
Chad was rather intimedated. "It was just a fun little kiss....." he mumbled, taken aback. He coughed a bit. "So, um, Nina, how's it going?" he asked her.

@JessBeth

Lilia went to her room as she cried some more she was still hurt from her exboyfriend she just place her face in a pillow

Devon walks around, looking for something to do. Not many people notice him, but those that do only see what he wants them to see. Someone who is bored, and needs something fun to do. Yet who also looks shy, because Devon is sorta shy. @anyone

Blossom just went downstairs as she saw her big sister as she yawned a bit" hi nina" she say getting a drink as she sighsd she didn't want to be in trouble with her mother again but she had to sign her report card" where is mom i have to ask her something" she say to her sister

Last edited by a moderator:
Blossom looked at her" fine you don't have to be mean about it" she say grumpy" i'm going outside" she say she wasn't supposed to but she had to before her brother comes back

Lilia was sitting on the roof as she sighed' man why am i so protective of sherry kids' she thought

"Um....that's good...." Nina look away. " You are a wanderer....you be leaving this island and maybe...." Nina feel like she don't want to say it. "....meet some more pretty girls...." She feel her heart hurts. ".....I'm going to train...." She quickly walk away and headed to the battle fields and start using Flamethrower.

@DaManofWar

Sharon talked to Daimon about a poke human she meet, Randolf, and asked him to find out about it. She feel a bit stressful as she go headed to the secret garden, but then she only find Blossom. "Blossom?"

@Zeldafangirl @Dtlee31

Blossom looked at her mom" hi mom" she laughed nervously she was the smartest in her clas in math she bite her lip" my teaches want to speak to you or daddy" she say scared" i'm bored" she complained" can i have my phone back" she asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back