• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

DaManofWar said:
Chad accepted Nina's little challenage, and began swimming after her. His tail fire left a trail of steam behind him.
@JessBeth
Nina swim up to catch her breath and quickly dive in to escape Chad. She feel like she having fun, she never have play anyone beside her sister. But this one is more fun, as Nina wonder why its so different.

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
Nina swim up to catch her breath and quickly dive in to escape Chad. She feel like she having fun, she never have play anyone beside her sister. But this one is more fun, as Nina wonder why its so different.
@DaManofWar
Chad also caught his breath before resuming his pursuit of Nina. He dived in after her, and began reaching around, trying to grab her foot. She wasn't about to get away so easily from him.

Katherine just woke up from her nap as she yawned a bit laying next to her cousin she wanted to play outside as she saw it was raining she already missed her aunt

Kendra passed out keys in her hands when she woke up her head was hurting and her leg she was getting kicked she screamed in pain as she passed the keys to her husband passing out again she was passing out frequently" nikki.... Jordan" she say hurting a lot

Nikki looked up as she went to sharon as she held onto her shirt" i feel mom and dad somewhere here i.... can't save them" she say biting her lip trying not to cry" i'm too weak" she told her @JessBeth

Nina is underwater, trying to swim away from Chad until he got her foot and she can't get away.

@DaManofWar

Jorden still didn't wake up, still pass out as the mens open his cage and take him to the nurse office.

Sharon finishes giving everyone a medicine as she walk out of the small village with Nikki as she feel her hand grab her shirt. "Nikki....you're not weak...." She turn around and stop for a second, sensing someone is hiding, "Nikki, stand guard....." Sharon warn her as she shouts. "WHO EVER YOU ARE, COME OUT!!!"

@Zeldafangirl

JessBeth said:
Nina is underwater, trying to swim away from Chad until he got her foot and she can't get away.
@DaManofWar

Jorden still didn't wake up, still pass out as the mens open his cage and take him to the nurse office.

Sharon finishes giving everyone a medicine as she walk out of the small village with Nikki as she feel her hand grab her shirt. "Nikki....you're not weak...." She turn around and stop for a second, sensing someone is hiding, "Nikki, stand guard....." Sharon warn her as she shouts. "WHO EVER YOU ARE, COME OUT!!!"

@Zeldafangirl
Chad immediately pulled Nina closer to him, and surfaced above the water. He took in a good long breath. "Got you," he told her, before picking her up bridal style. He laughed merrily.

@JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikki looked at the children as they went back inside as she stand guard as she was getting ready to fight who evere was hiding she was somewhat scared but she had to be strong she senced something familar the person who took her parents she didn't know" i'll protect my family my friends no matter what" she say @JessBeth

Nina laugh as she got carry like that. "You got me!" She look at him. 'Since you got me, I have to give you a reward." Nina think for a moment. "Oh, but I don't know what should I give you?" She look down and think again.

@DaManofWar

Something move quickly out of the bushes and land in from of Sharon. 'Well, well, you're quicker then you look..." Its a PokeHuman Roserade. "Such beauty on you're face and you're have such special power..."

"Excuse me? Who are you and why are you following us?" said Sharon.

"Pardon my rudeness, I am Randolf, the strongest grass pokemon. But you, sweetheart, can call me Randy..." He wink at her.

@Zeldafangirl

JessBeth said:
Nina laugh as she got carry like that. "You got me!" She look at him. 'Since you got me, I have to give you a reward." Nina think for a moment. "Oh, but I don't know what should I give you?" She look down and think again.
@DaManofWar

Something move quickly out of the bushes and land in from of Sharon. 'Well, well, you're quicker then you look..." Its a PokeHuman Roserade. "Such beauty on you're face and you're have such special power..."

"Excuse me? Who are you and why are you following us?" said Sharon.

"Pardon my rudeness, I am Randolf, the strongest grass pokemon. But you, sweetheart, can call me Randy..." He wink at her.

@Zeldafangirl
Chad thought for a second. "Um...let me think. I'm holding a beautiful girl in her underwear while in a lake?" He smiled at Nina. "Maybe a kiss? Unless you haven't kissed a guy yet, in which case, it's okay."

@JessBeth

Nikki just looked at him as she she looked at the boy as she was scared' its him' she thought as her hand was trembling in fear as she sighed" why are you here you took my parents away" she say as she didn't want to do anything rash yet

"A kiss?" Then she realize that she in her underwear's and she quickly cover herself. "H-Hey, what are you looking at? And I a kiss....um....is kissing my dad and my brother are counts...." She looked away, face so red.

@DaManofWar

Randolf hear a voice and he look at Nikki. 'Hm? What was that?" He come closer and look at her up and down. "Hm? Sorry, little girl, you're not my type and you need to work at you're chest..." he said, kind of insult her flat-chested, as he quickly run back to Sharon.

"You didn't answer my question...why are you following us?" asked Sharon.

"Why? Because of you..." said Randolf.

"Huh?"

"You stole my heart!"

Nikki was angry as she try not to lose her temper with him she just felt tears down her face she just cursed" i hate you leave my family alone" she say using hudro pump she forgot she was weak against grass type pokemon she cried a little as she hid behind sharon' this was a mistake to come here' she thought

JessBeth said:
"A kiss?" Then she realize that she in her underwear's and she quickly cover herself. "H-Hey, what are you looking at? And I a kiss....um....is kissing my dad and my brother are counts...." She looked away, face so red.
@DaManofWar

Randolf hear a voice and he look at Nikki. 'Hm? What was that?" He come closer and look at her up and down. "Hm? Sorry, little girl, you're not my type and you need to work at you're chest..." he said, kind of insult her flat-chested, as he quickly run back to Sharon.

"You didn't answer my question...why are you following us?" asked Sharon.

"Why? Because of you..." said Randolf.

"Huh?"

"You stole my heart!"
Chad chuckled. " C'mon, it's okay," he told Nina. He decided to be adventurous a bit by placing a hand on Nina's cheek. "I can kiss you first, okay?" He asked Nina. He shifted her weight so that she could now stand in the water with him, facing him. He had his hands on her hips.

"C-C-Chad...um...you don't have to do this...." Nina try to escape as she feel his hand on her hips.

@DaManofWar

Sharon see that Nikki is making a move. "Nikki, don't!" But it was too late as Randolf quickly dodge it and look at Nikki. "Shame on you, little girl! That not very nice!" He said as he look back to Sharon. "Anyway, back to us! You have stole my heart, my lady! The monument you use Petal Dance move, I knew right away that you're the one. My soulmate!"

Sharon see Nikki go hide be hide her. "Nikki, stay clam and don't lose you're temper..." She whispered. Then she looked back at Randoff and listen to a sappy talk. 'Soulmate? Me?" She feel a goose bump for some reason.

@Zeldafangirl

JessBeth said:
"C-C-Chad...um...you don't have to do this...." Nina try to escape as she feel his hand on her hips.
@DaManofWar

Sharon see that Nikki is making a move. "Nikki, don't!" But it was too late as Randolf quickly dodge it and look at Nikki. "Shame on you, little girl! That not very nice!" He said as he look back to Sharon. "Anyway, back to us! You have stole my heart, my lady! The monument you use Petal Dance move, I knew right away that you're the one. My soulmate!"

Sharon see Nikki go hide be hide her. "Nikki, stay clam and don't lose you're temper..." She whispered. Then she looked back at Randoff and listen to a sappy talk. 'Soulmate? Me?" She feel a goose bump for some reason.

@Zeldafangirl
Chad frowned playfully. "But my reward," hr told her, before leaning in and just kissing her.

Dresden feel's that something is wrong Sharon should have been back by now and he see's Chad kiss Nina "ALRIGHT THATS IT" he jumps with all this strength dive's into the water cause a massive splash

@DaManofWar @JessBeth

Nikki just looked at her" he took mom and dad i know its him i can sense they are here somewhere i'm sorry i lost my temper" she say looking down" i don't want to lose you too" she told her as she smelled sea" i can look for mom and dad" she say" while you talk to him" she whisper

Lilia just jumped down from the water fall as she got wet from her dad" haha that was fun" she say to him

Dtlee31 said:
Dresden feel's that something is wrong Sharon should have been back by now and he see's Chad kiss Nina "ALRIGHT THATS IT" he jumps with all this strength dive's into the water cause a massive splash
@DaManofWar @JessBeth
Chad was a bit shocked. "C'mon, sir, I caught her fair and square! I get a reward!"

"I deal with you too later something's wrong Sharon never takes this long where going to get her" he grabs both of there ears and drags them to the Airplane he wants to get there quickly

@DaManofWar @JessBeth

Nina got kissed. It was her first kissed and her heart beating so fast. As was about to kiss back until she got disturb by a splash of water, which is her dad. "Daddy, w-w-what are you doing here?" Her face blushes as she speak. Then she go her ears pulled, "Ow ow ow!!"

@DaManofWar @Dtlee31

Sharon whispered to Nikki. "No....go and run away.....go back home and warn my family...go now!!" Sharon warn her as she look back to Randoff. "I'm sorry, but I'm not you're soulmate....I'm you're emeny..." Sharon is ready to fight.

"Oh, brave lady...I like it!!" He start make a move to Sharon.

@Zeldafangirl

Nikki looked at her as she run as she looked back as she was worried for her she saw a airplane coming as she was barefooted she was scared as she saw the boat she had to leave to get but the boat was leaving" crap" she said

Dresden was in the airplane that Nikki saw he gave Chad and Nina so clothes inside the plane "Ok guys were going in hot jump out the plane I have it on autopilot I need to hurt someone" Dresden jumps out the plane throws to shadow balls at the guy lands on all fours

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl @DaManofWar

Nikki saw the man as she was worried" i have to go save my parents don't follow me" she say as she ran towards where she sensed her dad

Nikki put some clothes on as she feel her face still blushing because of the kiss and that her Dad saw it. "I'm in so much trouble...."

@DaManofWar

Sharon run toward Randolf and used Cut. But Randolf quickly doge it and use energy ball at her. "You know, I'm start to like you more....so how about you and me have babies.....a strong one...." He propose to her.

Sharon growl and said, "No, my heart belong to only one person and that my husband....." she said as she used Petal Dance.

"Oh really, and who is this husband of your?" asked Randolf as he see a two shadow balls coming straight at him, but he used Protect.

"Dresden!!" Sharon look happy to see him.

@Dtlee31

(@Zeldafangirl you'll never find them on the island they are now...)

Kendra sat up finally as she was worried about her daughter

Nikki walked back to the fight where the man was as she was kinda scared as she saw nina" nina" she say as she smiled

Oliva just went to see where was cosmo

Katherine looked at her cousin" i wanna play" she say to him @Dtlee31 @JessBeth (my mistake)

"Hey Sherry You know I have been waiting to use someone as a punching" his eyes turn red they look like there on fire "Lets play MEGA" there was a superbright Light Dresden went to his Mega form He roars and use his charged up Flamethower

@JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back