• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Kendra just looked at him" what about you are you okay" she asked holding onto the cage" i miss holding onto you i love you" she say as she smiled looking at him" she's a tough cookie but i worry about her she's my best friend" she say

Jordan smiles. "I'm alright babe...." He spit out a blood.

Then the guys come and give them foods.

"Sheesh.....always giving us crappy foods..." He look at the bowl full of gray looking porridge.

@Zeldafangirl

Kendra looked at the food" why so crappy food" she say as she sighed looking at the food

Niki saw what was happening as she was sitting on a tree she was chewing on a little stick as she smiled

Dresden was sitting on the roof of the house thinking about what all Bee told him he was a little upset about what Sharon is doing but someone has to watch the kids he made sure very one eating and that the island defenses were online he sighs "Stupid Sharon when she gets back I'm going to beat her up yeah that's it" he say Nina and Chad head off but he was done fighting they have to grow up sometime right.

Deimon was doing research on that that Pokehuman mom told him about but all the database sad that the guy with that named deaded 20 year's ago in a lab there was a bad earthquake "well that is interesting we are fighting a dead man huh so that means he not all that pretty like he says hmmmm need to dig more"

Aster was doing what he did best painting and everyknow and then getting food form the other islands stores he was making sure dad did not go on a beating up everything he can found tell he found mom he sighs "o boy I wonder is he doing ok"

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl @DaManofWar

Last edited by a moderator:
Nina swim away from him and get off the water. " Chad....when we fight, you have to be serious...." Nina looked at him in a serious look. "You have to fight me....not going on easy on me just because you like me...."

@DaManofWar

Kendra just look at the food she wasn't hungry as she took a bite as she felt weak and tired they put somethings in her food

JessBeth said:
Nina swim away from him and get off the water. " Chad....when we fight, you have to be serious...." Nina looked at him in a serious look. "You have to fight me....not going on easy on me just because you like me...."
@DaManofWar
Chad took a deep breath as he followed Nina to the shore. "Fine. The same goes for you," he said it very seriously.

"Oh I'm going to give you a hard time....' Nina said as she ready to make a move. She run to him and use Flamethower.

@DaManofWar

Jordan looking at the door, waiting for Sharon to coming back. But, its been a hours.

@Zeldafangirl

Chad braced himself, and used his wings to avoid the worst of an attack that still hurt. He grinned, and made his own move. "Fire punch!" he cried, swinging for her chest.

@JessBeth

"Kya!" Nina got hit and fell on the ground. Most girls cried or whine they get hit. But Nina didn't, she quickly get up and show she tough. "Is that all, Chad?" She smirks.

@DaManofWar

Last edited by a moderator:
JessBeth said:
"Kya!" Nina got hit and fell on the ground. Most girls cried or whine they get hit. But Nina didn't, she quickly get up and show she tough. "Is that all, Chad?" She smirks.
@DaManofWar
"Nope," Chad told her, before taking a deep breath, and firing a large blast of ember at Nina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back