• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

"Blind Date? What are you talking about....." She pull Katherine out of the chair and put her down, "Go play, sweetie..." Sharon is about to get away.

@Dtlee31

Blossom just stood up she sighed she had homework to do she saw her dad and mom" uh oh" she say going to her room she had a d in math she wasn't good at it

Katherine just went on her swing outside seeing demion" cousin play with me" she asked @Dtlee31

Dresden pounces on Sharon "You know what I'm talking about spill it Sherry you trying to get Nina and chad to like each other"

@JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Aster want to help Bee with her homework

Deimon saw kat "Hey there sure I play with you" he jumps on the swing next to her "how are you feeling today sorry about the bar thing I don't know"

@Zeldafangirl

"So your going to late a stranger that just happens to pop up when that throw pokehuman attacks and that's it with questioning him or anything he may be a good guy but we need to find out first then do that second Sherry"

@JessBeth

Blossom just struggle with her math" i don't know math is hard" she say to him

Katherine looked at him" it okay you didn't know auntie gives me a shot i don't like needles" she told him

Lilia walk in the house" i'm home" she called

Aster shows her a better way to do her math "here you put this number here and then do this " he shows her a few ways to do some of her math "see easy right"

"I know but I still feel bad about it"

@Zeldafangirl

Lilia looked at sharon" yup it's me" she fake smiled to her" i missed you" she say she felt tears in her eyes what desden say" no he cheated on me with my best friend damn it" she cried cursing @Dtlee31 @JessBeth

Lilia just went with as she saw a highchair" huh do you have a baby" she asked confused not knowing about ambre death

Lilia just smiled" ambre have a baby" she say as she drink her tea" why guys are jerks" she cried tears flowing down her face

Lilia just looked down as she bite down on her lip" that horrible" she say" can i meet the kid" she asked

Lilia looked down at the tea" he is handsome" she say sighing" well he lost intreast he wanted to do it but i'm not ready i came home one morning and i saw them doing it my best friend and erin was doing it in front of me" she say not telling her bout her eye she hid her scar from her

"That terrible....." She pet her head. "I see you let you're hair grow a little long....." Then she saw something in her eyes as she pull it up her hair. "Lillia....did he do this?"

@Zeldafangirl

Lilia looked at her' dang it' she thought she just swallow hard" he did" she say as she sighed letting her hair fall back down

Lilia just looked at her"" no its okay" she say as she hug sharon cring on her she was still shorter than her" it's not fair i thought he loved me " she cried on her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back