• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom woke up in the morning as she saw her mom as she rubbed her bottom her brother spanked her last night" mommy i'm sorry i learned my leason big brother spanked me as you requested mommy" she say" when do training start" she asked @JessBeth

Sharon turn around and said, "I don't know....." she said as she washing the dishes.

Nina came back with a bucket, "Ready to go?" she asked Chad.

@DaManofWar

Then when Blossom come down, Sharon said, "No training....you still grounded...."

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom was bored she puffed her cheeks as it wasn't allowed to train text or watch tv" what am i suppose to do than" as her phone beeped hoping her mom didn't here it

JessBeth said:
Sharon turn around and said, "I don't know....." she said as she washing the dishes.
Nina came back with a bucket, "Ready to go?" she asked Chad.

@DaManofWar

Then when Blossom come down, Sharon said, "No training....you still grounded...."

@Zeldafangirl
Chad nodded, standing up. "Sure. Lead the way," he asked Nina. He laughed at Blossoms misfortune. "Poor you, Blossom," he said.

Dia waved to everyone , as she entered their dwelling to speak with the one in charge. She looked a the one known as Sharon, and asked: " Do you have any idea what caused him to act in such a strange manner ? " She said, balling her fist. The next time he would appear, she would go all out on it.

@JessBeth

Katherine heard what they were saying as she was pouting as she was playing with her toys" auntie" she sniffed tears were coming down her face as she was hiccuping" mommy" she say looking down" is it my fault why nina got hurt because of me because daddy wants me" she cried

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine heard what they were saying as she was pouting as she was playing with her toys" auntie" she sniffed tears were coming down her face as she was hiccuping" mommy" she say looking down" is it my fault why nina got hurt because of me because daddy wants me" she cried
Chad immediately rushed over to Katherine. He picked her up in his arms, and began rocking her back and forth. "No it isn't," he told her, "there, there, it's alright." He patted her back.

Katherine just looked at him as she cried" i miss mommy" she cried she never met her mom but she missed her so much she was scared of her daddy as she wanted her auntie" auntie shaien" she say to her crying

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine just looked at him as she cried" i miss mommy" she cried she never met her mom but she missed her so much she was scared of her daddy as she wanted her auntie" auntie shaien" she say to her crying
Chad could see Katherine wanted Sharon. He let her cry on his shoulder to comfort her as he walked over to Sharon. "Best you take her," he told Sharon. "Hey, kitty kat, look, there's hour auntie!"

@JessBeth

Sharon saw a stranger (Dia) is inside the house, "Who are you? How did get in?" She look at Dia in a mean looked. But she quickly get over when she here Katherine crying. "Oh, little fireball, there there!!" She grab hold to her and rock her gently.

@Timmy Turner

@Zeldafangirl

Nina walk away as she is trying to get out of the house, "Chad! Let's go!!"

@DaManofWar

Last edited by a moderator:
Chad looked at little fireball one last time before following after Nina. "I'm coming," he told her, rolling his eyes. "So, what kind of berries we looking for?" He asked Nina.

@JessBeth

Katherine just held onto her aunt as she cried on her as she smiled looking at her" i'm sorry auntie" she held onto her as she was getting rocked she just was hiccuping

"Its alright, sweetie, I'll make you some oatmeal...." Sharon carry her to the baby chair and put her there.

@Zeldafangirl

"It's kind of rare berries around this island.....its so good for a grass-type pokemon like my mother and my sister...." She asking to the woods.

@DaManofWar

Blossom was watching her mom as she took her phone out as she put on the counter going to her room but forgot nikki was there" get out of my room" she say codly not in the mood

Nikki saw the girl as she gave her a look" fine" she say as she went downstairs as she saw sharon

Katherine just looked at her aunt as shse watch her aunt cook her food" auntie can i get new toys uncle says i can" she say

"Yes, they do a some berries for us fire-types....." Nina looked back to him. "What's with a frown? You miss you're straw?"

@DaManofWar

Sharon saw Nikki, "Ah, there you are, breakfast is almost ready, take a seat..." and the look at Katherine, "If Dresden say so then its ok to have a new toys...though it is the next island....."

@Zeldafangirl

Nikki just looked down as she smiled" its a nice morning uh why is your daughter in a bad mood" she asked as she sat on the table" do you need help to cook" she asked her

Katherine just smiled as she looked at her aunt" yay oameal" she say missing some words

Dresden had sneaked out of the house and was in the forest where the rare berries were he was in the waterfall cooling off "I should not be walking around but I do like this spot" he could hear some people coming he heard Nina but the other must be that guy

@JessBeth @DaManofWar

Blossom was sitting on the roof of the house as she sighed lying down looking up at the sky as she sighed' man i should apoligize to that girl i was rude to i feel bad' she thought as she frowned she liked relaxing like this she was drawing she was extremly bored as she saw her older brother aster" hey big brother" she say while she was on the roof" mom say i can't train" she say to him her brother was in charge of her @Dtlee31

Blossom just smiled" okay big brother" she say as she enjoyed planting stuff she went downstairs with her brother and went outside to plant the seeds in the garden

"Me? Well....I'm 16 years old....I have three big brothers and one little sister, Blossom.....I like to be tough fighter....and I like to leave this island and see the world....." Nina said to Chad as she walk toward a waterfall.

@Dtlee31

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
"Me? Well....I'm 16 years old....I have three big brothers and one little sister, Blossom.....I like to be tough fighter....and I like to leave this island and see the world....." Nina said to Chad as she walk toward a waterfall.
@Dtlee31

@DaManofWar
Chad thought for a second. "I could help you leave this island," he told her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back