• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom cried as she got the spanking" do i get a spanking everyday for my punishment" she sniffed hugging her brother as she look at him" mommy is angry with me she pulled my ear hard" she say holding onto her brother shirt

"Look at you big baby no just that one time" he gets comfortable on the bed sits bee on his lap puts the covers on them "All right its getting late and no mom not mad at you she just worried about you know how mom is get some sleep ok"

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom just look at him" i'm not a baby i'm 14" she yawned falling asleep on her big brother as she smiled

Katherine had another nightmare bout her father she screamed holding onto her rail on her bed so she can't fall off of her bed

Aster falls asleep with bee

Deimon hears kat again he walks into her room half asleep and lays her on his chest and falls asleep and kat calms down when she feel's that she is laying on someone

@Zeldafangirl ( about to catch some ZZZ's later *pokes her butt run's off )

Last edited by a moderator:
byes me too as i said in facebook today is my birthday si i haz plans.)

blossom was sleeping as she smiled as she dreamed about training and her family

Katherine just felt she was on her cousin she just calm down she don't have bad dreams when she had someone with her

Sharon wake up and headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast for her husband and her children. "Oh, hello there...." She said Chad.

Nina woke up, slowly get up and walk to the kitchen

@DaManofWar

Cosmo walk up too but only he go see his garden outside the backyard. He is checking if the herd is growing nicely and the vegetable is looking nice. 'Hmm.....the vegetable is not ready yet......" Cosmo add some waters.

"My name a Sharon, please to meet you!" She smiles as she start cooking. She a Venusaur pokemon and she looking young and beautiful for a older woman.

Nina yawning as she go sit down, "Morning Chad....Morning Mom...."

"Good morning, Nina!" Sharon said.

@DaManofWar

"Hm?" Sharon look at Chad and wondering if he had an interest in Nina. "Nina, you still hurt from yesterday.....I don't want you to train today....."

Nina signs. "Yes Mom...but can I least...."

"No searching for him!" Sharon give her am mean looks.

"....Yes Mom...." Nina obey and eat the breakfast the her mother gave her.

"Oh yeah.....Nina, I want youth pick out some of my favorite berries....."

"What? Mom, that to far....'

"Don't you worry..." She turn and look at Chad. "Young man, can you go with Nina....since she is a little hurt from yesterday and I need you to help her...." She kindly asked Chad.

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
"Hm?" Sharon look at Chad and wondering if he had an interest in Nina. "Nina, you still hurt from yesterday.....I don't want you to train today....."
Nina signs. "Yes Mom...but can I least...."

"No searching for him!" Sharon give her am mean looks.

"....Yes Mom...." Nina obey and eat the breakfast the her mother gave her.

"Oh yeah.....Nina, I want youth pick out some of my favorite berries....."

"What? Mom, that to far....'

"Don't you worry..." She turn and look at Chad. "Young man, can you go with Nina....since she is a little hurt from yesterday and I need you to help her...." She kindly asked Chad.

@DaManofWar
Chad nodded. "Sure. I'm always willing to help someone in need," he told Sharon. He kept eating his sandwich. "Nina, I am gonna need your help getting me to the berries, okay?"

"But I..." She look at Chad and then her mother. She signs, "Ok then....I'll get my shoe and a bucket....." Nina get up and go get her shoes and a bucket.

Sharon smiles at Chad. "Thank you....it will be nice to have Nina to have a friend to hang out with...."

@DaManofWar

"No problem at all, Sharon," he told her. "Question: what is the deal with big Charizard? Why does he want Kat?" He was becoming fond of the little charmandar. She was a good kid, no question.

@JessBeth

"That Big Charizard is a father of Katherine......he a monster....he killed Ambre, her mother and his ex-lover......" Sharon said as she chop off some potato hard. "If he get Katherine, he's going to train her to be a killer....there no way in hell that I'll never give her to that monster!!" Sharon said as she stop chopping. "Sorry....."

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
"That Big Charizard is a father of Katherine......he a monster....he killed Ambre, her mother and his ex-lover......" Sharon said as she chop off some potato hard. "If he get Katherine, he's going to train her to be a killer....there no way in hell that I'll never give her to that monster!!" Sharon said as she stop chopping. "Sorry....."

@DaManofWar
Chad sighed. "What I meant is why did he kill her? Seriously, I want to know," he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back