• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Sharon giggle to see Dreaden blushes as she get a bandage. "I'm going to change the bandage..." She take off some bloody bandage and change it. "Dreaden....I'm sorry for act like a child earlier....."

@Dtlee31

He watches her change the bandage "its fine you look cute when your upset you know you could make a really good doctor Sherry" he holds her close to him laying his head on her chest "I don't like when get hurt I feel helpless"

@JessBeth

Sharon smiles as she slowly pet his long hair. " I know you don't like to be helpless....but dot let it get to you....we have children, remember? Old enough to help you fight....."

@Dtlee31

He looks at Sharon he wants to tell her the truth "Sherry I want are kids to have normal lives I don't want them to know about pain and suffering......I don't want them to lose there father too......I'm sick Sherry its not serious but when I fight it gets worst the irony right"

@JessBeth

Sharon look at him. "I know that...when we come to this island, to raise our children to be live happily and normal....there no way you that sick, Dreaden, you're not that old....." Sharon giggle. "Beside....don't you wanna see our children getting married someday?"

@Dtlee31

Dresden Laughs "O don't make me laugh" he thinks about it "Yeah I do Sherry" he sounds like a kid when he says it he wigs his tail he miss having alone time with Sharon even if there just talking "Hey Sharon want to have another one" he tease her to see her reaction

@JessBeth

Dresden laughs again "O stupid ribs I love when you turn red well the reason I asked was because of kat very one else is older then her I don't want her to feel left out if I'm making any sense" his tail starts wigging more he is in his puppy mode cause you hurt

( night night @JessBeth have to get up in the morning )

Sharon look at him as he making those puppy made and she have to escape it. "I'll think about it...." She give him a kiss and turn around and go to sleep.

(Ok night!! @Dtlee31 )

Katherine was eating something healthy as she saw nikki" nikki" she say happily

Blossom saw the boy as she put her phone in her pocket as she walked out as she see chad helping him rubbing her ear from her mom pulling her ear

Kenzie went to nina room nikki was watching kat" is she okay" she asked her brother and sharon

@DaManofWar @JessBeth

Blossom looked at him" yup i'm blossom but daddy and my brothers call me bee and you are" she say helping him up" i can't fight charzard i'm weak against fire and flying types i'm an ivysuar i just evolve" she say looking at him taking him inside

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom looked at him" yup i'm blossom but daddy and my brothers call me bee and you are" she say helping him up" i can't fight charzard i'm weak against fire and flying types i'm an ivysuar i just evolve" she say looking at him taking him inside
"Chad," he answered her, before continuing, "I have known some powerful grass typres. Lost to a few even. You can get as strong as them." He didn't like people saying they were less than they were.

Katherine just looked at chad" chad your back daddy hurt you" she say pouting while hugging him it felt like her fault for him getting hurt

blossom looked at him" train with me than i'm sorta grounded mom make me train for my punishment for two months" she say

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine just looked at chad" chad your back daddy hurt you" she say pouting while hugging him it felt like her fault for him getting hurt
blossom looked at him" train with me than i'm sorta grounded mom make me train for my punishment for two months" she say
Chad picked up Katherina again, hugging her back. "I'm tough. I'll be alright, Kitty Kat," he told her, having come up with a nickname for her. Her turned back to Blossom. "Sure. I'll help you out," he told her.

Katherine just giggle" i already have a nickname its little fireball" she giggle looking at him" when i get older can you train me auntie say i'm too young" she told him

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine just giggle" i already have a nickname its little fireball" she giggle looking at him" when i get older can you train me auntie say i'm too young" she told him
"I was talking to Blossom about training," he said, smirking, "Kitty Kat."

@Dtlee31

Blossom always wanted a boyfriend but her parents won't let her she was texting but she was grounded fot two months she went to her big brother aster" i wanna train big brother" she didn't tell him she was grounded she was texting her friends

Aster all ready know about Bee being grounded he was to make sure she was training "Yes i'm all ready aware of that guess who is in charge of you" he gives her a evil grin and laughs

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom just looked at him" what you talking about" she say confused she just lay on his bed she liked drawing with her brother she just sighed he was giving her a evil look" why you giving me that look" she say

"Cause I'm charge of you being grounded so were going to be seeing a lot of each other in the next two mouths" he laughs he puts Bee in his lap "So heres your first part of the punish mom's request" he bends her over "spanking time"

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom looked at him as he was crazy as she tried to get up but he was too strong" noooooo i'm not a kid i'm 14 no spanking no bare" she cried to her brother she shouldn't approached big charzard

He rolls his eye's he starts to spank her but not hard just to teach her lesson "there was not that bad Bee your butt getting big be careful guys may try kidnap you" he laughs gives her a hug "so what is on your mind look like you have a lot to say"

@Zeldafangirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back