• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

The Big Charizad roar load as he fly away.

Nina is save as she look at Kenzie, "Yes......" She have something in her hand, a chain necklaces as she slowly passed out.

@Zeldafangirl

Kenzie brought her to her room as she stay there" its okay" she say quietly

Katherine went to her aunt" auntie" she giggle as she wanted a cookie" why do dad want me auntie i want snack" she say hungry

Blossom was texting her friends as she was bored

Sharon look down and said, " You're daddy want you to become evil like him....hurt people and pokemon....." She bend down. "I know that you're Mom didn't want that...." She pat her head as she saw Kenzie walked out of Nina room. "Kenzie? What are you doing in Nina room?"

@Zeldafangirl

Dresden was still to injured to get out of bed heard and saw everything going on he was mad at himself he could not help at least not like this he grabs his computer looking at case again "theres something missing that damn guy looks familiar but were"

Kenzie just looked at her" oh nina passed out in my arms she's fine though" she say to her

Katherine looked at her as she smiled" i wanna know what mommy was like" she say

"Oh dear, I better go check her if she ok...." Sharon look down on Katherine. "Later, oh Kenzie can you give her some healthy snack...I'll be right back...." Sharon walk to Nina room and check on her. "OH MY GOSH!!! DRESDEN!!!!!!" Sharon shouted her husband name.

@Dtlee31

@Zeldafangirl

Dresden hears Sharon yell his name he quickly gets out of bed and rushes to Nina's room "what is Sherry" he starts coughing blood and sits on the edge of the bed

@JessBeth

"Look at our daughter!!! She cover with starches, brushes, dirts!! THAT MONSTER did this to her...." Sharon look really angry as she rip a small towel in half.

Nina is deep passed out to hear them. She have something in her hand.

@Dtlee31

"Omg its him but Hq side he died" Dresden turns to Shaorn "Nina most have taken this off of him when they where fighting he is a solider that has been enhanced but the reports said that he died in the lab the doctor checked him and everything"

@JessBeth

"there was a case I was on remember a few years ago about pokehumans loseing there minds and randomly killing people he was one of them but we had no choice but to put him down he was past crazy but how did he survive for so long I wonder"

@JessBeth

"Yeah I think so........." he was a worried look on his face "Sharon has kat been acting funny lately its her birthday soon right you know she may have it in her Dna because he's her father so that means that........."

@JessBeth

"I'm not saying she is a monster but if there's a chance that she has you need to let me now so we can catch it he wanted to be like this she don't ask for this don't fight on this Sherry please if she starts getting anger for no reason her attacks get stronger late me now I need lay here for a bit my body still not healed" he gets comfortable in Nina's bed and rubs her cheeks "she like you when you were younger when don't like me" he laughs

@JessBeth

He rolls his eyes "you know what I mean Sherry you just as bad as the kids" he giggles he whine's in pain "let me stop laughing that really hurt" he looks a little pale but he trying to look all tough

@JessBeth

Sharon spot pouting and help him out. "Dresden....come on...let take you to our bed...." She help him walk to their bedroom. "I'll going to give you a "special" treatment~" She said as she whisper to his eyes.

@Dtlee31

Users who are viewing this thread

Back