• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Kathrine was scared as she saw her dad as she was so scared

Blossom got hit as she hit the tree hitting her head she moaned" okay" she say as she scouped up her cousin as she walked back in the house" MOM" she yelled when she was inside

The girl known as Dia dodged it barely, but she meant to do that. Shannon was faster than he looked, and was able to guard in time before he got hit, but was knocked into a tree by the sheer force of it. His shell, however, wasn't dented. Dia walks in front of him, knowing he was after Katherine, saying: " Sorry, i can't let you do that.. "

@JessBeth, @DaManofWar , @Zeldafangirl

Back in the house, Sharon is taking care of Dresden, her husband, until she hear Blossom calling. "Blossom? What's wrong?"

Nina stay behind as she going to fight the Big Charizard. "Hey , you....watch out for him, he's strong..." Nina warned Dia.

Big Charizard roar as he used Flamethower.

@Timmy Turner @DaManofWar

Chad whinced in pain. He saw the flamethrower. He smiled, took a deep breath, and used Fire spin to counter the attack. "Let's go, you sorry excuse for a fire type!"

@JessBeth

Dia nodded at her warning, as she flew at a high rate of speed towards the Charizard. She dodged the flamethrower, and charged faster . She charged up a Moonblast, and shot it at the Charizard. Even though it isn't effective against it, he would be in VERY big trouble if he gets hit.

@JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Blossom rubbed her head as she felt blood" i...i did something...." she say shay as she wince as she looked at her mom she was scared to tell her mom what happen she never done anything this dangerous before' please don't pull my ear please' she thought" i...approuched...... big..... charzard" she say nervous as she step back scared

Nina dodge the attack too as she fell down, still hurt from the last battle. " Damm....." She try to get up.

Big Charizard took a hit on the MoonBlast, it cause the fall but he quickly get over with and land on ground. Then he used Earthquake so strong.

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom rubbed her head as she felt blood" i...i did something...." she say shay as she wince as she looked at her mom she was scared to tell her mom what happen she never done anything this dangerous before' please don't pull my ear please' she thought" i...approuched...... big..... charzard" she say nervous as she step back scared
"You did what?" Sharon pull her ears hard.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom just winced in pain" ow ow ow" she say as her ears was getting pulled" i'm sorry i just wanted to help" she say" it hurts ow" she say to her mom

JessBeth said:
Nina dodge the attack too as she fell down, still hurt from the last battle. " Damm....." She try to get up.
Big Charizard took a hit on the MoonBlast, it cause the fall but he quickly get over with and land on ground. Then he used Earthquake so strong.

Chad charges forward. He drew back two fists, and began repeatedly hitting Big Charizard with fire punch. He followed up with fire breath to the face.

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom just winced in pain" ow ow ow" she say as her ears was getting pulled" i'm sorry i just wanted to help" she say" it hurts ow" she say to her mom
"Helping? He a fire and flying type...easy to beat you...." Sharon yell as she realize that Blossom got hurt. "You'rw bleeding...." Then she look at Kathraine. "Sweetie, what happen to her?"

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine looked at her aunt" she got hurt by dad's hyperbeam auntie" she say as she looked at her

Blossome looked at her mom" its nothing mom ow" she say feeling the pain on her ear and on her head" i'm in trouble huh" she say as she was dragged to the bathroom" i'm sorry i forgot i was weak against fire ow stop pulling my ear it hurts" she complained

The girl was in the air , so honestly the Earthquake didn't effect her. As for her friend, who was just recovering from the thrashing in her shell, was being hit by the Earthquake. However, due to being a Rock type,he isn't really effected against it. Not only that, but his moves would be super effective against a charizard, for same reasoning. However, he decided he had enough of threats , violence, and ESPECIALLY people getting hurt . He walked towards Big Charizard, his pupils holding determination and dark intent in it . "Power Split " was all that was softly said by Shannon, and the ground was breaking under Dia knew what was going on, and tried to stop Shannon, only to be swatted away into a nearby mountain. She looked nonchalant, and she jumped forward towards the Big Charizard.

@JessBeth

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine looked at her aunt" she got hurt by dad's hyperbeam auntie" she say as she looked at her
Blossome looked at her mom" its nothing mom ow" she say feeling the pain on her ear and on her head" i'm in trouble huh" she say as she was dragged to the bathroom" i'm sorry i forgot i was weak against fire ow stop pulling my ear it hurts" she complained
@Dtlee31

@JessBeth

Big Charizard get some hist from Chad moves but it not strong enough to stop him as he swig his tail on Chad and slam him down the ground. and when he someone is charging him as he fly up high enough to dodge it and then used HyperBeam.

Nina quickly stand up as she notice something hanging on Big Charziad neck, a chain necklaces and have a number on it. "I wonder...." Nina wanna get close to it as she see Big Charzard is distract by Chard, Dia and Shannon. She climb on the tree and jump up and then made on his back. Now, she on the Big Charzard back.

Zeldafangirl said:
Sharon let go of Blossom ears. "You're grounded for two mouths, young lady....." She then look at Katherine. "Ok, I got it....you both safe now...."

Shannon tanks the blast head on, and charges at him, and punches and knees him so hard you can hear the collisions being made. Power Split increases Shannon's attack and speed dramatically. He then used X-Scissor, a powerful bug type move that is super effective on Fire types, and hit him square in the chest.

@JessBeth

Blossom looked at her as she was shocked" two months mom but that a long time mom" she say as she pout" okay i'm sorry mommy" she say as she sigh

Katherine just hold her aunt hand" auntie me scared" she say crying a bit

Nina grab the chain necklaces while the Big Charizad get big damages from Shannon bug type attacking move. He roar in pain but he is still not going down as he notice Nina is on his back. He shake himself hard and Nina lost her grib and fell. "AHHHHHH!!!" Nina fell down and she headed to the ground.

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom looked at her as she was shocked" two months mom but that a long time mom" she say as she pout" okay i'm sorry mommy" she say as she sigh
Katherine just hold her aunt hand" auntie me scared" she say crying a bit
Sharon look at Katherine. 'Don't be....remember you are safe here in our house.....' And then look at Blossom. "Take her and go wash her....and you too, Blossom.

Shannon looked at the necklace, and looked back at the Charizard. He moved so fast with his hands, and ripped the necklace off that the other was going for , and threw it several meters away.

@JessBeth

Blossom looked at her as she sighed as she gave her ipod as she had her phone in her room hidden in a secret place" why do i have to wash her" she say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back