• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine just smiled" sure but auntie like show our moves outside i'm not allowed to train since i'm a little kid water is bad" she say as she liked him ruffled her hair" i wish my daddy was like you daddy is strong and scary" she say holding his hand
Chad frowned. "Oh, is he now? Well, I'm sure he cares about you. He just doesn't know it." Chad winked at Kat, before going outside. "So, you wanna see what I can do?" He asked her.

Katherine just looked at him" no he don't he.... he kill my mommy" she say quietly as she look up shaking her head" i wanna see moves" she say

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine just looked at him" no he don't he.... he kill my mommy" she say quietly as she look up shaking her head" i wanna see moves" she say
"Oh," Chad said. To cheer her up, he flew up into the air. He took a deep breath, drew back his head, and unleashed a massive blast of fire into the air. "Ember!" He cried.

Katherine just looked at him as she smiled" whoa it's soooo cool chad" she say" nina moves are cool too" she say smiling

Katherine was trying to get close to nina to hold her hand

Nikki looked at sharon" what does it say the note" she asked

Chad landed on the ground. "Want to see something else?" He asked the two girls. He coated his fist in flames, and then swung it, smashing a tree in half. "Fire punch! Ha!"

Katherine looked at her tree house going down as she pout" my tree house" she say pouting" you broke my tree house" she told him

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine looked at her tree house going down as she pout" my tree house" she say pouting" you broke my tree house" she told him
Chad blinked. "Oops! I got carried away!" He said, before rushing to grab the tree house. He was able to hold it up on his back. "Um....little help?" He asked, a bit winded. He was strong as a Charizard, but overall, he was still part human, and suffered from the same weaknesses.

Katherine was suppose to be in bed as she saw her auntie going back to the house" opps i'm suppose to be in bed" she giggle

nikki went to the house as she fell asleep on a bed

JessBeth said:
"Katherine father is murdered...." Nina turn around. "He killed my best friend, who is Katherine mother....."
@DaManofWar
"Why?" Chad asked Nina. "What did he hope to gain? Is he just crazy? If he comes back, I'll beat him up for you gals, okay?"

"Cause he is a mean and a bully....He wanted to take Katherine away and train her to be just like him..." She sound mad as she used Flamethrower on the tree. "You going to beat him up for us?" She look at him."....that impossible...."

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
"Cause he is a mean and a bully....He wanted to take Katherine away and train her to be just like him..." She sound mad as she used Flamethrower on the tree. "You going to beat him up for us?" She look at him."....that impossible...."
@DaManofWar
"What kind of Pokehuman is he?" Chad asked Nina. He watched as she vented her anger in the tree. She was pissed off.

Dia walked around a random grassy plains somewhere in the north. She loved nature and everything having to do with it, despite not having a typing having anything to do with nature. She let a butterfly land on her palm of her hand, which she petted affectionately. It flew off, and she continued to walk off into the distance. Sometime later, she came across a mysterious shell. It was quite large, at least as large as her own torso. It was quite heavy, and incredibly dense, as when she hit it with a special move of hers, it didn't even leave a scratch mark. However, she looked closely, and she could see a human like head sticking out of the shell, staring at her. The poke-human blushed looking at Dia, then returned it's head inside the shell. After a few moments of explaining, they exchanged names, and walked around for a bit. They came across a small group of people, which were bickering about something. Shannon almost shyly went back into his shell, but Dia was able to coach him into not doing such. They were near the tree the woman burned up, and when they did so, they were nearly sat on fire ! They jumped out of the way just in the nick of time, barely having any sort of breathing room.

@JessBeth & @DaManofWar

( Yeah i know, it sucks, but it's my first poke-human RP )

JessBeth said:
Nina try to calm down, " He a Charizad like you....but only bigger, stronger, and mean...." She look at him.
@DaManofWar
Chad shrugged. "Don't care. If someone needs help, you help them, no matter what. He may be strong, but I know he ain't got nothing on me. At least, not morally." Chad flexed his shoulders. He stopped. "I can smell another pokehuman."

Katherine just looked at them" pokehuman nice" she say as she held his hand she heard about her dad she sigh liking chad

Kenzie just was lying on the couch reading her diary as she got a pan out while writing

@JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back