• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Nina come close to Dreaden. "You not that weak, Daddy.....you just didn't expect to meet Katherine mean father.....he is strong....that way I'm training so much...." She said and look at him. 'And so tell me....why are you asking me about Chad?"

Cosmo said to Aster. ".......how do you feel if ether Nina or Blossom have a boyfriend?"

@Dtlee31

"Nina you will never get that strong he is enhanced Nina its a drug that gives they more power but the side effects are to dangerous some of they go crazy or just die when they take it you see the book on the nightstand take a look at its all in there everything I know so far"

Aster stares at him for a few mins "one dad would kill they and then they have to get to me and Deimon so theres your answer"

@JessBeth

"Drug? Katherine dad have a drug on him? So that way..." Nina think for a moment and stand up. "Thanks for a tip, Daddy....She kiss him on the cheek. "I have to go now...." She exited out of his room and then she knocked on Chad room.

Cosmo looked at Aster. "What with you guys? First, Dad angry about it. Diemon laugh for not believe it and you too are against it....why?"

@Dtlee31

@DaManofWar

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wait Nina you don't let me finish" he sighs young people

"well for one its part of the rules if you remember and too there to young if you remember mom and dad were in there 20's when they meet each other and why are you asking so much your sweeting Cosmo" aster wipes some sweet off him and gives him a look like mom would

@JessBeth

( going to call it night night)

"Mom fell in love with Dad when she was 16 and Dad was in 20's or something....anyway, they're teenagers....one of these days they'll fall in love and get a boyfriend......" Cosmo said as he didn't want to tell Aster about the guy, Chad, is staying over the house. 'And I just wanna know how you guys about it....thats all...."

@Dtlee31 (ok night)

"Follow me..." Nina walked to the hallway. " Some of the rooms are guest bedroom, here is a bathroom... " Next, Nina show him a living room. Then the kitchan, " You can come in and cook for yourself or you can asked my Mom to cook for you...."

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
"Follow me..." Nina walked to the hallway. " Some of the rooms are guest bedroom, here is a bathroom... " Next, Nina show him a living room. Then the kitchan, " You can come in and cook for yourself or you can asked my Mom to cook for you...."
@DaManofWar
Chad sniffed the air. "I can smell some good food in here. I will probably cook for myself in here sometime. So, Nina, what else do you do here?"

JessBeth said:
" Just Flamethrower and Fire Fang....the other move is Bite and Toxic...." Said Nina.
@DaManofWar
Chad nodded. "Very nice. I can use Ember and Fire spin, as well as fire punch. But I prefer not to fight most of the time. I'm a laid back kinda guy."

Katherine woke up as she got out of bed as she saw a charzard pokehuman as she looked at nina" who that nina" she say to her as she looked at the charzard" i'm kat i'm 4" she say moving her tail she was a charmander pokehuman @JessBeth @DaManofWar

Zeldafangirl said:
Katherine woke up as she got out of bed as she saw a charzard pokehuman as she looked at nina" who that nina" she say to her as she looked at the charzard" i'm kat i'm 4" she say moving her tail she was a charmander pokehuman @JessBeth @DaManofWar
Chad smiled down at her. "Oh, you are adorable!" He petted her on the head, ruffling her hair. "I'm Chad Zard. I used to be a little Charmadar like you back in the day. Now, I've evolved into a Charizard. Want to see some of my attacks?" He loved little kids.

Katherine just smiled" sure but auntie like show our moves outside i'm not allowed to train since i'm a little kid water is bad" she say as she liked him ruffled her hair" i wish my daddy was like you daddy is strong and scary" she say holding his hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back