• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Katherine just cried a little bit as she calm down she just looked at her aunt" au" she say with a sour throat the puffy went down

Sharon look at her and pet her head, "There, There, sweetie, everything ok....you'll get better soon..."

@Zeldafangirl

"Um.....something about.....our little sisters......" Cosmo said to Diemon.

@Dtlee31

Nina run and block his way, "Um....if you are going to stay....I better show you the room....follow me....." Nina show Chad his room.

@DaManofWar

Last edited by a moderator:
"Cosmo why are you acting so nervous spit it out all ready"

Aster saw Nina showing someone a room

Dresden see's the guy that is staying here "Nina can you some here for a sec we need to have a long talk about something now and close the door"

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Katherine looked at her as she sat up" kat sorry kat forgot was allergic to peanuts" she say closing her eyes as she fell asleep bitting on her nail

Nikki just cry she saw har mom as she were dead she screamed" NOOOOOOO MOMMY" she cried on her as she saw a note for sharon she cry on her mom

Blossom saw her dad" hi daddy" she say in a good mood as she smiled as she was about to leave she was still in trouble for training alone she try to sneak away @Dtlee31

"Don't bite you're nails..." Sharon stop her. Then she hear Nikki crying, "Oh...Honey, I'll be right back....." she said to Katherine and go to Nikki. "What is it?"

@Zeldafangirl

"Um....Diemon....I have a queation for you...so be honest....how do you feel if ether Nina and Blossom have a boyfriend?" asked Cosmo.

@Dtlee31

Nikki point to her mom" she's dead it's all my fault i need to be strong i will kill team rocket for this" she say angry giving her the letter she found

Deimon laughs really hard then realizes he is asking a serious question "Wait your serious Cosmo just because a new guy walks doe's not mean there going to fall for them like a drop of a hat you worry to much hope you don't ask dad that question he may kill you" he laughs again "your funny Cosmo" hits Cosmo on the back and goes to check on kat

@JessBeth

Katherine was bitting on her nail again it was a habit when she fall asleep

blossom went to see her dad" hi dad" she say acting nervous

Cosmo look nervous since he already did asked Dresden about it. Then he need to asked Aster, so he go to his room and knocked the door, "Aster?"

@Dtlee31

Sharon look at her notes, "Are you sure that's true?"

@Zeldafangirl

Nikki nodded as she cry" why would she leave i letter than huh why" she say

Blossom nodded" okay daddy" she say going in his room" am i in trouble for breaking a rule and i wanna hang with daddy" she say to him afraid he pull her ear which hurts like crazy @Dtlee31

Blossom looked at him as she rubbed her ear" daddy you hasn't noticed i evolve" she pout at her dad" i'm 14 i can train by myself nina does" she whine

Cosmo open his door and see all his drawing and painting. "Wow......Hey Aster.....can I asked you a question..." He close the door and look at him.

@Dtlee31

"Well, sure, I'll show you around the house...." Then Nina hear her father calling. 'Oh, its my Dad.....um....I'll be right back...." she said and she close the door.

@DaManofWar

"Nina's a fighter to Bee she has a goal in mind not a good one but its a goal" then Nina walks in "Nina why is there a stranger in my old bed room and who is he and why is he here" he trys to get up but coughs up blood again "ugh up I should stay on the bed"

Aster looks at him "You like them huh and yeah sure what do you want to ask me"

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Nina walk in and see her Dad. "Yes, Daddy..." She then hear Dresden asking who is that guy who is staying. "Daddy, don't push yourself and that guy you say. His name is Chad, a wanderer. Big Brother, Cosmo found him and Chad asked a place to stay...so I show him a room...."

@Dtlee31

"sigh I guess I am getting old" he looks very sad that he is in this poor state "I'm sorry you have to see me in this state Nina I feel like a weakling"

@JessBeth

JessBeth said:
"Well, sure, I'll show you around the house...." Then Nina hear her father calling. 'Oh, its my Dad.....um....I'll be right back...." she said and she close the door.
@DaManofWar
Chad shrugged. "Whatever," he muttered, and plopped onto the bed. He yawned as lay there. He was pretty tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back