• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

"Thanks, my parents build it...." Cosmo said as he about to open. Suddenly a door open, slamming on Cosmo face.

"I'm going after him, whatever you like it or not!!" The one who open the door, is a girl with a long black hair and red eyes. A Houndour PokeHuman. She about to run off, didn't see Chad as she bump into him, fell down and she on top of him. "Kyaa!! What the?" She look a Chad face.

@DaManofWar

Chad blinked up at the Houndour chick. He smiled up at her. "Hi," he told her, "the name's Chad. Mind getting off me?" He asked her the question casually, like it was no trouble for him at all. Well, it wasn't. The girl was kind of cute in a way.

@JessBeth

Nina look at him as she look at his wings. "!!! Its you!!" Nina quickly get off him as she look mad. "You came back for fight again?"

Cosmo rubbed his face, "Ouch...."

@DaManofWar

Chad sighed. "Yeah, I have never met you before, sweet stuff. So, I have no clue what you mean by fight again. Mind cluing me in?" He asked the girl. He was rather annoyed about being mistaken for some other Charizard.

@JessBeth

Blossom just ran to her big sister weakly" sis you need to rest" she say weakly as she smiled as she was still shocked that she evolved as she used vine whip to carry her sister but was too weak to carry her from the healing her dad and her sister she fell over closing her eyes

Nina growl at Chad, mistakes him for another Charizad.

Cosmo stop her, "Nina, no! He not Him!!" He said.

Nina looked at Chad, closely and said, " Oh, you're right.....this guy look weak....sorry for mistakes you for another..." She said to Chad.

Cosmo see inside and catch his sister, Blossom.

@Zeldafangirl @DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
Nina growl at Chad, mistakes him for another Charizad.
Cosmo stop her, "Nina, no! He not Him!!" He said.

Nina looked at Chad, closely and said, " Oh, you're right.....this guy look weak....sorry for mistakes you for another..." She said to Chad.

Cosmo see inside and catch his sister, Blossom.

@Zeldafangirl @DaManofWar
Chad sighed. "It's okay. That has happened to me twice now. Who are you, gal?" He asked her.

Chad caught her looking. He smiled. "Chad Zard. Nice to meet you," he extended a hand in greeting. He looked her up and down as well.

@JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Blossom just open her eyes as she was on her brother back" big brother" she say weakly" sorry i healed big sister and daddy i guess it got me a little weak i promised mom to watch nina" she say to him hugging his neck

Kathrine just looked at the boy as she was hiding as she knew it wasn't her dad her dad was scary

Cosmo smiles. "Its alright, she fine....she not going.....beside we have a guest.....so you rest..." She put her on the sofa.

@Zeldafangirl

Blossom just looked at him" okay big brother" she say as she start to close her eyes she just yawned she was exausted from the healing she just hug the blanket and her favorite doll that her dad gave her when she was little

Katherine went to her cousin cosmo" como who that he not daddy right" she asked him holding onto his pants a little bit scared

"Hmm....you do look weak and small....." She walked around him. "You are different then the other Chairzad we know....." She then stop. "Chad, right....what are you here?' As Nina look at him, she show not interest in him, whatsoever.

@DaManofWar

JessBeth said:
"Hmm....you do look weak and small....." She walked around him. "You are different then the other Chairzad we know....." She then stop. "Chad, right....what are you here?' As Nina look at him, she show not interest in him, whatsoever.
@DaManofWar
"I'm a wanderer. I wander around." He answered her.

Kathrine just walked outside as she looked at nina as she smiled as she saw the charzard as she used amber on him to see if he will react ato it as she smiled her amber wasn't strong since she is four years old she just laughed as she saw cosmo

Nikki just looked down as she jumped down from the tree as she saw nina as she smiled" hey" she say watching the kid she used amber on the guy as she laughed a little bit

Dresden was laying on the bed thinking long and hard about what all had happen that thing was not normal it was a enhanced like he thought so Hq was right there a drug that can make you stronger then normal but there are side effect probable why he killed Amber it mad him crazy

Aster was on the computer looking at files about all the enhanced Pokémon they had arrested "hmmm" they all have the same side effects crazy and his eyes were not normal so this what dad was talking about he keeps digging for more info

Deimon was in the back training somemore practicing on his closer quarters moves

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Katherine ran to where deimon was training as she watch as she wasn't very strong" dri" she say trying to say his name she was bored @Dtlee31

Katherine looked at him as she smiled" i wanna be strong train with me" she say

Blossom went to see aster as he were going to be surprised cause she evolve into to an ivysur" big brother" she say

"huh but your way to young kat I could really hurt you and I don't feel comfortable with that"

"yeah bee o wow you evolve that's cool bee i'm glad" he smiles

Blossom just smiled" yup what you doing i'm bored" she say sitting on his bed as she smiled" i healed daddy and nina" she say

Katherine cried" but i don't wanna dada to take be away like mommy i miss mommy" she sniffed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back