• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom just smiled as she liked sleeping with aster he was an invysur she hasn't involved yet she feel like she will soon though sge got in bed with him @Dtlee31

~~~Early in the morning~~~

Sharon is sleeping beside Dresden, until suddenly, the earth quake appear. "What!! Earthquake!!!"

Cosmo is early awake for a garden until he feel the earthquake.

Nina is asleep until she got woke up by the earthquake.

@Dtlee31

@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Blossom was outside as she was training early in the morning as the earthquake scared she fell from the tree she was hanging on the tree branch

Katherine didn't know what happen she was scared @Dtlee31 @JessBeth

Dresden jumped up "what in the world that's never happen before"

Aster woke up "huh what in the world a earthquake"

Deimon surprisingly was still sleep

@Zeldafangirl @JessBeth

Blossom was stuck as she looked down scared of height" DADDY" she yelled for someone to help

Katherine just went into cosmo garden as she was scared" como i'm scared what is going on" she asked

Blossom was struggling to keep holding on she saw movement in the house" MOMMY SOMEONE HELP ME" she yelled scared that she fall hitting her heaad her shoes fell she readjust herself

Dresden see's Bee out of the window "o boy" he opens the window jumping and catching her "o all the times to go train you do it by yourself whats rule number one Bee"

@Zeldafangirl

Aster get's his balance and see's Nina on the floor "you need a hand or two" he help's her up "whats going on this is a Island how is there a earthquake going on its weird"

@JessBeth

Blossom just looked down" not go alone daddy am i in trouble daddy" she say pouting crossing her arms" i just to be strong like mommy" she scared her ear be pulled since she broke a rule

Nina is keep steady until she smiles something familiar. "Its him...." She pushes Aster away and run outside and headed to the woods.

Sharon run to look for Katherine until she found her. "I got you, little one!!"

Cosmo saw his mother. "Quickly, everyone out of the house."

@Dtlee31

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine looked at her as she held onto her" i'm scared whats going on" she say placing her head on sharon shoulder

Dresden see's Nina run to the forest where she going he takes Bee to Cosmo and Sharon "Nina run into the forest I go get her" with his speed he trys to catch up to Nina

Aster who's him he go's outside while dragging Deimon "Mom Nina Run into the forest talking about Him who is Him Mom"

@Zeldafangirl @JessBeth

Katherine was scared as she didn't know what was going on as she cried holding onto her auntie" auntie me scared" she cried

Blossom just was scared" not him i'm going after sis" she say

In the woods, a powerful flamethower appear and burn half the woods. Nina is on the ground as a mysterious PokeHuman Charizad, who look so big and mean looking is about to blast her.

Sharon hug Katherine tightly. "Nina ran after where? Him?" Then she know what Nina meants.

@Dtlee31

@Zeldafangirl

Dresden was running pretty fast a kick at this speed should break a rip or two Dresden jumps in the air and drop kicks the guy making him fly a few feet "Let me guess that's the guy right god he his big I have seen worse"

@JessBeth

The Charizad growl as he thrown a HyperBeam at Dresden. "Who are you? You are disturbing my killing with my emery, over there...." He pointed at Nina.

Nina slowly get up, "Leave him, he's mine...." She injury but wants to fight.

@Dtlee31

he deflect the hyperbeam in the air "Sorry big guy but that enemy is my kid no hurts my kids" he looks at Nina "if you want to fight I'm not going to stop you but don't be stupid about it" he has his serious look on his face he charges up two Shadow balls throws them at the Charizad

@JessBeth

Charizard used his tail as a bat to hit two Shadow balls and it headed toward Dresden and Nina. Nina quickly dodge it as she jump on air and used Fire Fang.But He block it and fly up very hight and tossed her down fast.

@Dtlee31

Dresden catches her in mid air taking most of the hit when they crush to the ground "Ok maybe its just me but that hurt more then usual" he coughs up so blood "guess I'm getting old" I can go mega yet if he this strong then I wonder He shoots out six full charged Shadows balls when hit they split again and ten more hit him lets how much damage 50% of my power does he cough again

@JessBeth

"Ahhh....Dad!!!" She is safe but not him. "You're bleeding!!!

Just when the Charizad about to use HyperBeam on them, he got a ring call that they want him return the warehouse. "Fine..." He said as he hung up. 'You're lucky this time.....but if we meet again...I'll really kill you all and takes whats mines...." He flew up and away. The Earthquake stop as soon as he left.

@Dtlee31

"not to make you worry more but I have a few broken ribs and i'm going to pass out soon your going to have to drag me back to the..........." Dresden pass out blood coming out his mouth

@JessBeth

"Dad!!" Nina said as she have no choice but to drag him out of the woods. "Man.....you're heavy!!!" She keep dragging him and 30 mite until they're out.

Sharon, still holding in Katherine, along with her kids; Blossom,Deimon,Aster and Cosmo and also Kenzie, Nikki and Olivia. Sharon is looking for her husband and her daughter. Then she stooped then, "Oh my gods!!" She run to them. "Nina, what happen?!'

Nina looking tired as she stopped dragging. 'Dad...is in lots of pain...." She slowly fainted.

Cosmo quickly hold on Nina, "Everyone, help Dad!!"

@Dtlee31

@Zeldafangirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back