• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Katherine went downstairs as she tripped on a step as she hit her face she stat her face" WAAAH" she cried rubbing her face as her loose tough fell out

"I know your not a little girl anymore I accept that i'm just trying to explain myself I want you to just accept my love Nina" he hugs her and wraps his tail around both of them "I just want to know if you still care about your stupid dad"

@JessBeth

"I'm here Nina I'm here" he rubs her back comforting her "Don't worry I won't tell anyone else ok it be are secret" he wipes the tears from her eyes and smiles he was not smiled in a longtime but he was really happy

@JessBeth

Blossom sat up" i'm okay" she say seeing her cousin cry she looked at her mom as she didn't know what to do

Katherine just sat up rubbing her ccheek

Katherine just looked at her as she nodded" yeah auntie" she say holding onto as she accidentally burned cosmo" oppsie" she say she had no control oveer her powers it comes and go she used growl being cute the fire wasn't big enough to hurt her cousin@JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Cosmo come out to get Katherine. "Here you are!!" Just when he reach to her, he got burn by Ember. "Ow! Hot! Hot!" He fans it on the hot spot. 'Be careful..."

Sharon giggle.

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine just smiled looking at him as she pout" i'm sorry i can't control it yet" she say as she smiling holding onto her auntie" my tooth hurts" she say looking at them pulling on sharon hair laughing

Katherine just looked at her as she was sitting on her boaster seat as she looked at the girl" auntie who she" she asked smiling" Auntie my tooth hurts" she say rubbing her cheek

Nikki just saw she was walking as she wanted to leave she went to the table" yes ma'am" she told her @JessBeth

Sharon tell everyone to come down and have some family lunches. "Aster! Dresden! Nina! Deimon! Blossom! Olivia! Come and eat!"

Cosmo give a little sandwiches to Katherine. "Her you're.....don't touch you're tooth...."

Nina slowly let go the hug and look at Dresden. "You better not tell everyone that I...cried......" Nina said as she sound like Sharon back she was her ages.

@Dtlee31

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine just looked at him" but it hurts" she cried" why do it hurt so much como" she say sitting there complaining about her tooth she just rubbed her cheek as she tried to eat but yelped in pain

Blossom just slid down the rail as she laughed" food yay" she say happily

Dresden laugh "You sound like your mom when we first met" he hears Sharon call everyone "Come on lets go eat" he wipes her face so no one can tell that she was crying he heads downstairs to the dinner table

Deimon was all ready in the kitchen like a ninja we was trying to sneak some cookies that Mom just baked

Aster was done with his painting "huh right on time" when he heard mom calling he walks downstairs and takes his seat

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

( Hey guys I have a rp that made and need some people to join you guys want to check it out Simple - Verhagen The Everending War of Blood Desert)

Sharon caught Deimon taking some cookies. "Young man....shame on you...." She pull his cheek.

Nina come downstairs and join other.

Cosmo look at Katherine. 'You're growing a teeth...thats all....."

@Dtlee31 (ok I'll take a look at you're rp)

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine just looked at her family as she pushed her plate her loose tough hurts as she saw cookie " cookies i want cookie" she say smiling

Blossom saw her sister" hey nina" she say happily she wasn't going to train again with her @JessBeth @Dtlee31 (i am but not sure for background i'm stuck)

"Ow! no plzs have mercy on me"

Dresden sits at the table he starts laughing at what Sharon "You should know never to miss with the cookies" he pull one out of his packet and hands it to kat "here you go kat" he laughs again

Aster was glad that he was back home he wanted to show everyone the painting he made but we was the right time

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Sharon let go of Deimon cheek as she saw Dresden giving Katherine. "What are you give her?" She look at him.

Nina look at Blossom, "Hey....' She look away and eat the sandwiches.

Cosmo pass out everyone berry sandwiches.

@Dtlee31

@Zeldafangirl

"Oh would you belive me if I told you it was a cookie flavored chip" Dresden plans his escape form his wife wraith He grabs his sandwiches preparing for his getaway

Deimon see's his chance and takes somemore cookies grabs his sandwich and runs to his saying "Victory is mine hahaha"

Aster eating his sandwich laughs at what is going on

@Zeldafangirl @JessBeth

'Ah, Deimon, get back here!!!" She see he escape as she also see Dreaden getaway, too. "Ohh, you are so much trouble!!!"

Cosmo laughs as he eating it.

Nina look at her dad and her big brother. :Hhehe...."

@Dtlee31

Deimon eat's his food in his room he escaped mom with his spoils of war "hahaha that was fun" he continues eating

Dresden eat's outside on the balcony that his and Sharon's room his "hahaha well that was fun but she going to beat me up later total worth it" he eats Sharon wonderful cookies his ear shoot up in excitement "there so good"

Aster finishes eating "mom there's something I want to show everyone I get dad and Deimon I don't want them to miss it"

@JessBeth

Katherine was hyper eating the cookie as there was no way she was going to take her nap now shw was giggle looked at her aunt and uncle eating more cookies

Blossom just smiling as she laughed with her siblings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back