• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Sharon follow Kenzie as they found Nikki. 'Nikki....you can't rush off like that!' She lecture her. "I know you wanna to find them, but you have think before you're run off....."

@Zeldafangirl

Nikki looked down as she bite her lip" but but" she say looking down playing with her fingers trying to find a escape route

Last edited by a moderator:
"No Buts......and for that you're are staying with us.....and help you make plans to find you're parents......" said Sharon.

(brb gonna go somewhere)

Nikki looked down as she sigh" yes ma'am am i in trouble for running after you say not to go alone i fear they are dead" she cried

Blossom looked at him as she hold onto her dad" daddy don't leave please" she say as she looked at her dad

Katherine was hungry as she went inside bee's room" como i'm hungry" she say seeing her uncle

Sharon signs and pat her head. "Don't cry...." She give her a smiles. "Let go home, before you get lost more...." She walk back with Kenzie.

Cosmo look at Dresden, "Sure...." Then he see little Katherine. "Aww, how about I make my famous berry sandwich?"

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

Nikki looked at her as she just nods as she walked back to the house" what was mom like my age" she asked walking in the house

Blossom was downstairs in the living room scared rocking back and forth hugging bubby as she heard her mom

He see's that kat is hungry "go ahead and fix kat your awesome sandwich I wait for you in there" he looks at Bee "Yeah sure I still in with you"

Deimon was watching tv trying to found something good to watch

Aster was in his painting room working on one of his painting he never finished

@Zeldafangirl @JessBeth

Katherine just looked at her uncle as she pulled on his hair as she laughed than pulled on his tail as she smiled" uncle dee" she hugged him

Cosmo smiles and said, "I'll be making a berry sandwich..." He walk out of the room and in the kitchen.

Sharon smiles, "You mother is shy when I first mean her....easily get bullied from boys.....and I come rescue her....only I got in trouble...."

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

He has get use to the whole hair and tail pulling he hugs her back "Hey kat how are you doing" he sits her in his lap "You want stay with me and Bee for a little bit"

@Zeldafangirl

Katherine smiled" yeah stay with uncle dee and cousin" she sitting on his lap" wants uncle read i want new toys" she say

Blossom smiled" i going to see mom" she say downstairs

Nikki smiled" okay where i sleep i can sleep on the ground i used to sleep in caves" she say @Dtlee31 @JessBeth

Katherine just smiled cuddling next to her uncle as she looked at the tv" watching tv with uncle dee" she sang watching brave" uncle dee what is school auntie shaen says i'm too young to go" she say @Dtlee31

Sharon made it home as she open the door. "No no, not sleeping on the floor....thought I don't think we have a extra room...oh but you can stay with one of my daughters room..."

Cosmo humming as he making a sandwich.

@Zeldafangirl (Hey, I wonder if Nikki will fall for one of the boys...hehe)

@Dtlee31

hehe maybe wonder who )

Blossom was sad as she had that bad as she saw her mom" hey mom" she say going to daughter as she went to the couch crying on the pillow her dream was bothering her

Blossom just looked at her mom" i had a really bad nightmare" she told her siging looking at her mother as she was still scared

"Well school is a place where you learn lots of stuff about the world and other things" he wants to check on Nina and go's in her room "Maybe Nina well feel better if gets hugs from you and me kat" he sits on the side of the bed

"hey Bee your favorite show is on its a new one" Deimon points at the tv

Aster was all most done with his painting "just a little more blue and green way"

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Blossom looked at her mother" i dunno mom it was scary i'm scared mommy" she say closing her eyes holding onto her mom pants

Katherine just look at Nina as she smiled" is nina okay" she asked

Nina sit up and see Dresden and Katherine enter her room. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Blossom, stop it! You're a big girl, don't cry!" Sharon said as she rub her back.

Cosmo finished making a sandwich as he shouted. "I make berries sandwich, everyone! Come and get it!!"

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

Dresden here's Cosmo he remember that kat was hungry "Hey Kat go get you berry sandwich I'm going to talk to Nina ok" He puts her do so she can walk to the Kitchen he looks at Nina his ears go down "Nina.....I...I'm sorry I know that's not going to change anything but if you have to anger at someone be anger at me its my fault if I was there.....will ever for forgive me Nina"

@JessBeth @Zeldafangirl

Nina look at him as Dresden is apologizing. Nina throw a pillow at him since she can't move. "Why....why are doing this? Can you see I different now....why are you saying this?" Nina look mad but she have tears in her eyes.

@Dtlee31

Users who are viewing this thread

Back